There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Aleya BANNED

Re: Italy Mafia V6.5 - Weapon / Gun Dealing explained.

May 17th, 2013, 7:33 pm

José wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Somilea wrote:So basically when a LEO goes down in the Quarry is MGing without any knowledge it is...?
I don't think there is a MG in that.
LEOs are humans themselves, beside there exists corrupted LEOs where they have knowledge like any other mafia member. Besides, the whole case is MGed as IC none has been informed about the Quarry and the new warehouses etc... but they were OOC through this thread. Just do what you want to do as a LEO at your own risks and ignore whoever says this is "MG".
That's mg lol.
Explain to me how any regular civilian should know about the place when LEOs don't? LEOs are not humans or are not living in SA or what?

José
Outsider
Game name: Jeffrey_Capardi

May 17th, 2013, 7:36 pm

Aleyazor wrote:
José wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Somilea wrote:So basically when a LEO goes down in the Quarry is MGing without any knowledge it is...?
I don't think there is a MG in that.
LEOs are humans themselves, beside there exists corrupted LEOs where they have knowledge like any other mafia member. Besides, the whole case is MGed as IC none has been informed about the Quarry and the new warehouses etc... but they were OOC through this thread. Just do what you want to do as a LEO at your own risks and ignore whoever says this is "MG".
That's mg lol.
Explain to me how any regular civilian should know about the place when LEOs don't? LEOs are not humans or are not living in SA or what?
Here's an explanation to your question.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=24914

Vega
Enforcer
Game name: Rose_Soprazzo

May 17th, 2013, 9:01 pm

K3lroy wrote:
Vega wrote:I dont like this, people are requesting 1-2k for each material, which means 250 times more expensive than the ''sellables''. And you can build a deagle with 250 materials, which makes it 500 times worse. Fuck off.
You fuck off you ungrateful cocksucker.

Is what I would say if I wasn't an admin.
I like that it's harder to obtain weapons now. Makes everything much more balanced.
Ye, I suck cock, twice a day so, yeah, I won't get offended by that.
Anyway, ye, you are maybe right, the server is evolving in to a RP server and I should get used to it.
Not a big of a deal for me, huh, I got a license :) .
The RP part is nice, but I doubt that factions would spent their time RPing with any unofficial, that's what I think, I may be wrong.

P.S If the materials are so hard to obtain and really expensive, we should make a new update to the gun system. You don't lose your gun if you quit/ crash/ timeout, that makes you lose a lot but this doesn't involve dying, if you die you lose your guns. Anyone having the same opinion?
Rosario "Rose" Soprazzo - Don - Soprazzo Crime Family.

José
Outsider

May 17th, 2013, 9:10 pm

Vega wrote:
K3lroy wrote:
Vega wrote:I dont like this, people are requesting 1-2k for each material, which means 250 times more expensive than the ''sellables''. And you can build a deagle with 250 materials, which makes it 500 times worse. Fuck off.
You fuck off you ungrateful cocksucker.

Is what I would say if I wasn't an admin.
I like that it's harder to obtain weapons now. Makes everything much more balanced.
Ye, I suck cock, twice a day so, yeah, I won't get offended by that.
Anyway, ye, you are maybe right, the server is evolving in to a RP server and I should get used to it.
Not a big of a deal for me, huh, I got a license :) .
The RP part is nice, but I doubt that factions would spent their time RPing with any unofficial, that's what I think, I may be wrong.

P.S If the materials are so hard to obtain and really expensive, we should make a new update to the gun system. You don't lose your gun if you quit/ crash/ timeout, that makes you lose a lot but this doesn't involve dying, if you die you lose your guns. Anyone having the same opinion?
About saving guns part, yes, but within a month official warehouses will be full of materials in the same time they will have shitload of guns.

Vega
Enforcer

May 17th, 2013, 9:12 pm

which means the price will be lowered in a matter of time?

José
Outsider

May 17th, 2013, 9:13 pm

Vega wrote:which means the price will be lowered in a matter of time?
Probably, and it will de-balance the gun control again.

Vega
Enforcer

May 17th, 2013, 9:14 pm

Hope so :)

parsaka

May 17th, 2013, 9:26 pm

Vega wrote:Hope so :)
So that you can go and DM with Hawk DMer again? HO!

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

May 17th, 2013, 9:33 pm

Locked. I believe this thread's seen enough spam now.

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

May 23rd, 2013, 7:39 pm

In order to prevent useless wars etcera, as of the next restart you may only use /takematerials on your own warehouse. You cannot use /takematerials on a warehouse your faction doesn't own.
:D

Return to “Community Announcements”