Italy Mafia Roleplay - V9.0
The old system was outdated, and it was tedious to produce so we completely reworked the drug system. From the way of obtaining ingredients to producing. Best of all? It'll be available to everyone
. The update is also meant to be built upon and expanded, and you're free to suggest what you'd like to see.
- - Removed the f-perk and the old drug system.
- - Anyone can produce drugs!
- - Added unique production chains to each drug type with tradeable ingredients.
- - Plants now require to be maintained to ensure they remain healthy.
- - Added hidden production labs around the map. These rotate every server restart and won't have any visible entrance.
- - You can plant anywhere where grass grows! (Outside the city of LS)
- - New plants.
- - Seperated old drugs from new drugs.
- - Addiction & Rehab
- - New drugs won't have a cooldown, and can be used earlier, but with diminishing returns.
- - New run.
- - Dark web.
- - New features for illegals and legals.
You can read the full changelog below.
Another new thing we're excited to announce is that IM-RP will be starting to use 0.3.DL. What does that mean? It allows us to do a whole lot more, such as custom server sided skins/objects. Alongside 0.3.DL, we're also looking at the possibility to expand our roster with a "mapping & modding" team. You'll probably hear more about that soon™.
Players that are currently not on the launcher may already connect with 0.3.DL. Other players will have to wait for the launcher update to go live.
We updated the launcher to be compatible with 0.3.DL. Can't find a download link for 0.3.DL? Don't stress! If you don't have 0.3.DL you can install it through the launcher (you will be prompted if you want to).
We also expanded and improved the game accelerator. Are you having issues with high packetloss or ping? Try using the accelerator. You will find it in the launcher settings. We currently have 3 servers, Australia, Canada and Singapore. Do note that this feature might not be entirely stable.
* The launcher update & full 0.3.DL support will be at a later date.
The full changelog can be found here.