There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Aleya BANNED

MTA Map Editor...

July 13th, 2012, 3:42 am

Hello, I just started using the MTA Map Editor thingy, but I got problems cause I can't load/open the map of Italy Mafia on the program so that I mod somethings, besides, I have googled it already but google seemed to suck this time, so if anyone knows how to use this program well, tell me and we'll contact each other via Teamviewer if you want :).

Thanks for advence.

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

Re: MTA Map Editor...

July 13th, 2012, 3:49 am

What exactly do you mean with opening the map of Italy Mafia? You mean w/ all mappings that are currently on the server? if so, that's impossible as every mapping is a different project. You need the person that mapped a certain place's savefile if you wish to edit / add things to their mappings.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

The Great Old
Enforcer
Game name: Antonio_Woods

July 13th, 2012, 3:50 am

Like Carrone said, if you want any map from IM, you need to ask the map to someone...
I give my life, not for honor but for you!

Aleya BANNED

July 13th, 2012, 3:50 am

Carrone wrote:What exactly do you mean with opening the map of Italy Mafia? You mean w/ all mappings that are currently on the server? if so, that's impossible as every mapping is a different project. You need the person that mapped a certain place's savefile if you wish to edit / add things to their mappings.
Ye that's what I mean, cause the standart SAN map is missing many things and IM's custom map has somethings which are important to see, so that you map your map without mistakes.

RasimJackson
Retired Admin
Game name: Rasim Jackson

July 13th, 2012, 12:12 pm

T-Joe wrote:
Carrone wrote:What exactly do you mean with opening the map of Italy Mafia? You mean w/ all mappings that are currently on the server? if so, that's impossible as every mapping is a different project. You need the person that mapped a certain place's savefile if you wish to edit / add things to their mappings.
Ye that's what I mean, cause the standart SAN map is missing many things and IM's custom map has somethings which are important to see, so that you map your map without mistakes.
There is no way that you will get all the map files. The authors are not that eager to just hand their work over to someone.
Rasim Jackson
. . .

Matheo
Enforcer
Game name: Tommen_Rockefeller

July 13th, 2012, 11:07 pm

RasimJackson wrote:
T-Joe wrote:
There is no way that you will get all the map files. The authors are not that eager to just hand their work over to someone.

Indeed, I just share with woot, and only woot.
Spoiler

Shadow
Enforcer
Game name: Leo_Court, James_Hunt

July 13th, 2012, 11:19 pm

Ματηεδ wrote:
RasimJackson wrote:
T-Joe wrote:

Sorry but you need to teach me how to map that good.
Don't even think about it.

Retired Server Helper
Retired Owner of Italy Mafia Radio (Los Santos Smash Hits)
Retired T0 Governement, SASF, PD, FBI, Cuneo
Player since 2011.

Aleya BANNED

July 13th, 2012, 11:23 pm

Shadow wrote:
Ματηεδ wrote:
RasimJackson wrote:
T-Joe wrote:

Sorry but you need to teach me how to map that good.
Me too. :o

-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:23 pm --

Anyways, lock this since there is no solution.

Shadow
Enforcer
Game name: Leo_Court, James_Hunt

July 13th, 2012, 11:53 pm

Ok, locked.
Don't even think about it.

Retired Server Helper
Retired Owner of Italy Mafia Radio (Los Santos Smash Hits)
Retired T0 Governement, SASF, PD, FBI, Cuneo
Player since 2011.

Return to “Answered”