There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

[GUIDE]Learn more about RP and Roleplay basic Vocabulary

August 14th, 2013, 10:19 pm

As far as I know, some people on this server weren't know complete mean of Roleplaying, they just think short of it. Like DM is just killing someone without any reason, or MG is when I am only call someone to meet somewhere. No, every part of RP has deep explanation, and affect every aspect on the game, So in this post I'll try to explain Role Playing Basic Vocabulary.

Roleplay (RP)

Role Play taking a role and playing it that's common SAMP Game Mode, when Playing on Role Play server, you're like playing a drama, don't worry it's not so bored like you think. It's fun as long as you keep it realistic.

In Character (IC)

C is your character, example me, my In Game Character is Kazuya Nakata. I am acting like Kazuya Nakata in-game, like on my gang story Kazuya Nakata is, calm person, stubborn, patient, and like to smile. This is character that we control about it. and Don't mixing either your feeling, character with or anything OOC in IC.

Out of Character (OOC)

Out of Character is us, who control our IC character. You can talk OOC using /b and /pm you're allowed to talk OOC everything about your OOC but not about IC that will be considered as Mixing or kinda more like MG. And remember you're not allowed to OOC Insult other than IC. and your OOC information/things shouldn't affect your IC actions.

Refusing RP

You use Alt Tab, /q or Esc and Exit game to avoid death, Arrest or even RP situation, IRL you can't just freeze then disappear.

Exploit and Abusing Bugs

Simple, it's just exploiting game/script bugs for your advantage. Not gonna say any examples, as people might abuse them.

Note: This Guide was made by another person.
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

Noam
Made man
Game name: Adam_Heink, Barrington_Buckley

Re: [GUIDE]Learn more about RP and Roleplay basic Vocabulary

August 14th, 2013, 10:55 pm

Give proper credits to the creator.

And if I'm not mistaken, such guide is already existing.

Return to “Outdated Guides”