There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
JustinallicA
Government
Game name: Justin_Montana, Frank_Sherman

[VIDEO]Italy Mafia Community Introduction and Registration steps

August 28th, 2012, 1:24 pm

Italy Mafia ..

A community that has been up for 4 years now, soon 5. We offer you the best opportunities to make your ideas
real in a virtual life, for example .. You have always wanted to make or lead a group of a Role-Playing
Mafia or maybe security agency? or join a radio and become a presenter? Become something in a virtual-life
that is never ending, have fun, make friends, talk with people .. even improve your English?

Italy Mafia welcomes you to be one of its members in the community and the server. We have the best staff team
where they will help you in almost everything you need, even if it's not about the community or the server.
We are able to teach you Role-Playing, improve your thinking by giving you the chances to Role-Play and
put in you more self esteem, cause,

You gain strength,
courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. So,
When people believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.

We will be helping you through your stay here, help you gaining the strength, courage and confidence
in yourself so you be able to Role-Play properly and be successful in what you will Role-Play!

I'd like to tell you that, making groups is very very easy here. You can create your own group just by
a command and start inviting people you think they suite for the Role-Play you're going to do.

So, let us now show you how to register on our website so you be able to join our server.

(( Sorry, when I logged into the server it seems the recording program did not capture the "In-Game" pictures. ))

-- August 28th, 2012, 2:18 pm --

The video is up and ready!

GingerNinja
Outsider
Game name: Jacob_Jones

Re: [VIDEO]Italy Mafia Community Introduction and Registration steps

August 28th, 2012, 4:30 pm

Its been taken off! go to play it and says video has been removed because its too long
@Thanks Mati

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

August 28th, 2012, 5:17 pm

How can the video be too long? It's only registering by filling in 2(?) boxes?

Johny Mills
Associate
Game name: Johny Mills

August 28th, 2012, 7:26 pm

I doubt anyone will watch a 17 minutes video :/
If you want a signature, PM me.

JustinallicA
Government
Game name: Justin_Montana, Frank_Sherman

August 28th, 2012, 9:18 pm

I will be making the video 2 parts. I have talked about how to register and guided new players etc .. It's going to be very useful.

Return to “Outdated Guides”