There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats

[MULTI-CHOICE] The vehicle system should be improved with..:

1. Insurances. Vehicle explodes = -1 insurance, 0 insurances = vehicle deleted. Buyable @ a biz.
12%
2. If you crash into another player, players inside the car should loose a bit of health.
25%
3. All vehicles should spawn with the engine off.
28%
4. Surfing on vehicles should be disabled.
7%
5. Surfing on vehicles should be disabled, but allow to surf on big vehicles like Flatbed, Bobcat, ..
20%
6. /car tow should not be usable if the vehicle engine is broken.
8%

Total votes: 444
T-Bag
Enforcer
Game name: Theodore_Bagwell

Re: VOTE Vehicle System Improvements

August 17th, 2012, 4:44 am

Ozzy wrote:
Ekra_Ultimate wrote:
AnieIIo wrote:You all gonna regret this.
That's the second time you quote the exact same sentence..

People are making sure that other people will actually think before voting ;)
Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell
You don't really want smoke, you ain't 'bout that shit

Bossnigguh
Head Administrator
Game name: Carlito_Tattaglia, Frank_Turner

August 17th, 2012, 2:11 pm

Andrea_Rieu wrote:
Andrea_Rieu wrote:I definetely votet all and I wont regret my decision.
The 1st: not only noobs will be mechanics, and it will make the job very atractive(concurense and shit xD, like IRL), the car fix price will increasy drastically.
It makes people care about their cars, people will drive cars like IRL, NOT like a stoned/psycho/thiefs.

P.S: I don't realy like number 1, but only if you make a beta shit, jut to test it for a week or something.
I definetly regret my decision, everything that I said was bullshit.
I can imagine me loosing me vehicles and crying literally.

P.S: I changed my mind while I was taking a crap...

HAHA had a nice laugh on this. XD

Sean_Heatley
Retired Admin
Game name: Sean_Heatley

August 17th, 2012, 2:20 pm

Add a /seatbelt command too so that anyone wearing a seatbelt will lose less health than someone who isn't
Retired Admin

Donny. Z
Outsider
Game name: Donny_Zetty

August 17th, 2012, 3:13 pm

I voted 2, 3 and 5.
I think this will be a giant benefit for the RP in this server :)
Donny "Zed" Zetty
Spoiler
- Lorenzo Sindacco- [Passed away - Cardiac Arrest]

- Donny Zetty- [Alive]
Proud Civillian

ahsugar
Made man
Game name: Lewis_Zeni

August 17th, 2012, 3:18 pm

Sean_Heatley wrote:2,3,5

Add a /seatbelt command too so that anyone wearing a seatbelt will lose less health than someone who isn't

Andrëa
Enforcer
Game name: Graybean_Freeman

August 17th, 2012, 4:21 pm

Andrew wrote:
Sean_Heatley wrote:2,3,5

Would be great!
You also can add some airbags, they would reduce the injuries max. Though airbags should only be avialiable to put on new and safe cars. The airbag should cost about 25k till 50k depends on the car.
I/A, fixing my life

T-Rock
Retired Admin
Game name: Tom_Rockefeller

August 17th, 2012, 4:26 pm

1. Insurances. Vehicle explodes = -1 insurance, 0 insurances = vehicle deleted. Buyable @ a biz.

CookieMonster
Outsider
Game name: Hidden.

August 17th, 2012, 7:43 pm

Tom__ wrote:1. Insurances. Vehicle explodes = -1 insurance, 0 insurances = vehicle deleted. Buyable @ a biz.
No...

I vote for 2,3 and 5
quatro

Eddie
Enforcer
Game name: Philip_Bradshaw, Santiago_Batiz

August 17th, 2012, 7:48 pm

Lorenzo. S wrote:I voted 2, 3 and 5.
I think this will be a giant benefit for the RP in this server :)

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

August 17th, 2012, 8:46 pm

An insurance system is obviously problematic, reasons and examples why have been mentioned on the original suggestion`s thread.

Soluxion
Outsider
Game name: Coen Coenders

August 18th, 2012, 10:37 am

Option one will getting abused, I will only like it if the car get impounded not deleted, and the for option six are to less mechanis.

I like those:

2. If you crash into another player, players inside the car should loose a bit of health.
5. Surfing on vehicles should be disabled, but allow to surf on big vehicles like Flatbed, Bobcat, ..
ok.

JustinallicA
Government
Game name: Justin_Montana, Frank_Sherman

August 19th, 2012, 2:28 am

Soluxion wrote:Option one will getting abused, I will only like it if the car get impounded not deleted, and the for option six are to less mechanis.

I like those:

You can't like 4 if you liked 5 :-)

DimDom
Outsider
Game name: Jeff_Terrence

August 22nd, 2012, 11:10 pm

What about stealing LS-RP Script :P ? IM is being like LS-RP :D

Lee Chen
Outsider
Game name: Mikhail_Vladislav

August 23rd, 2012, 1:08 am

DimDom wrote:What about stealing LS-RP Script :P ? IM is being like LS-RP :D
Dude this is to show what people like and dont like..

And I dont care if it ends up like Ls-rp if it is what the players like, I see that we are moving away from the RPG and I like that.. This is just a good way for woot to see what the players want.
Ahhh

Claude_Fido
Outsider
Game name: Julio_Mendez, Claude_Fido

August 23rd, 2012, 4:24 am

Don't vote for option 2., you will regret it as soon as people that can't drive are stealing half of your HP just before an important gunfight or something.
~ Claude Fido ~ Julio Mendez ~ Claudio Bianchi ~

Kingunit
Outsider
Game name: Daniel_Carrey

August 28th, 2012, 11:20 pm

Claude_Fido wrote:Don't vote for option 2., you will regret it as soon as people that can't drive are stealing half of your HP just before an important gunfight or something.
That makes to drive carefully.

Yusufnoor
Outsider
Game name: Carlos_Guerrero, Damon_Pope

August 29th, 2012, 11:31 am

I don't know if i'm allowed to, but since we are talking about improving the vehicle system i'd like to suggest two things. The first one is that people also get damage if their car flips over because now people are just like: Oops, my car got flipped, lets just walk away like nothing happened. So if people get damage maybe based on the amount of flips it would be more realistic.
The second thing i'd like to suggest is that people will be able to give away their car keys(not dupekeys). Because some people give vehicles to their friends or to new people they want to help. It would be much easier if there was a command like /car givekey to just give the keys for no charge. Because it happens a lot that people give away cars and its not very realistic or useful to put your car for sale for 1 dollar at the car lot and then run your ass off to get to the car before someone else. Maybe these options could be considered and added to the poll.

Thanks in advance,

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

August 29th, 2012, 11:37 am

Yusufnoor wrote:The first one is that people also get damage if their car flips over because now people are just like: Oops, my car got flipped, lets just walk away like nothing happened. So if people get damage maybe based on the amount of flips it would be more realistic.
It's very possible to roll your car over multiple times, and walk away (in real life). Your car would probably be undriveable though unless the rolls were very, very light.
Yusufnoor wrote: The second thing i'd like to suggest is that people will be able to give away their car keys(not dupekeys). Because some people give vehicles to their friends or to new people they want to help. It would be much easier if there was a command like /car givekey to just give the keys for no charge. Because it happens a lot that people give away cars and its not very realistic or useful to put your car for sale for 1 dollar at the car lot and then run your ass off to get to the car before someone else.
Don't really see why not.

Yusufnoor wrote:Maybe these options could be considered and added to the poll.
Unfortunately if that were to happen, the whole poll would reset.

Eddie
Enforcer
Game name: Philip_Bradshaw, Santiago_Batiz

August 29th, 2012, 11:58 am

@Yusufnoor

Dude everyone is allowed to share their opinions here....And I like your second suggestion..

francesc0
Consigliere
Game name: Francesco_Casalesi

August 30th, 2012, 9:30 pm

Deck wrote:
Yusufnoor wrote:
Yusufnoor wrote: The second thing i'd like to suggest is that people will be able to give away their car keys(not dupekeys). Because some people give vehicles to their friends or to new people they want to help. It would be much easier if there was a command like /car givekey to just give the keys for no charge. Because it happens a lot that people give away cars and its not very realistic or useful to put your car for sale for 1 dollar at the car lot and then run your ass off to get to the car before someone else.

Yusufnoor
Outsider

August 30th, 2012, 9:36 pm

Deck wrote:
Yusufnoor wrote:The first one is that people also get damage if their car flips over because now people are just like: Oops, my car got flipped, lets just walk away like nothing happened. So if people get damage maybe based on the amount of flips it would be more realistic.
It's very possible to roll your car over multiple times, and walk away (in real life). Your car would probably be undriveable though unless the rolls were very, very light.

Yusufnoor wrote:Maybe these options could be considered and added to the poll.
Unfortunately if that were to happen, the whole poll would reset.
Even though its possible to flip over several times and don't die in real you do not walk away without any injuries.
So there maybe can be a chance that you can't get out of your car depending on the vehicle health before flipping over. So if your cars health is 50% and you flip it over, it's too damaged for you to get out and you will die. And if it's above 50% you can just walk away with maybe some health loss.

Also thanks for the support.

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

August 30th, 2012, 9:39 pm

Even though its possible to flip over several times and don't die in real you do not walk away without any injuries.
Entirely depends on the accident. There's these things called airbags and seatbelts and they prevent a lot of injuries. :P

Yusufnoor
Outsider

August 30th, 2012, 9:46 pm

Deck wrote:
Entirely depends on the accident. There's these things called airbags and seatbelts and they prevent a lot of injuries. :P
Don't you think it's still better than nothing? People would drive more careful and use the roads instead of going offroad. It would take too much time to expand the vehicle system with buyable options such as airbags. Even though that might be a good idea. It would take some money out of the server and add more variety to cars so the price is also different.

Aleya BANNED

August 31st, 2012, 1:58 am

I suggest we increase the player's maximum slot of cars to like 6 or 8 since now we have unlimited slots. It's annoying that you own only 4 cars while you need more for RP and bla bla, as for donators, it should be like 10 ?

Return to “Community Announcements”