There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Razz_Johnson

Gundealer Job.

August 29th, 2012, 11:12 pm

I want to be a Gundealer but where i can find the job location?

-- August 29th, 2012, 11:30 pm --

Pleae answer my question.

Whiskey
Consigliere
Game name: Mickey_Reagan, Tywin_Moore, Rashad_Davis

Re: Gundealer Job.

August 29th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Well, you have to find all this out in game, if i answer this for you i think it would be braking the rules...

Razz_Johnson

August 29th, 2012, 11:45 pm

Why its just a question?

Henry

August 29th, 2012, 11:45 pm

a t1 of a faction can make you gun dealer

Razz_Johnson

August 29th, 2012, 11:46 pm

Where i can find one?

Whiskey
Consigliere
Game name: Mickey_Reagan, Tywin_Moore, Rashad_Davis

August 29th, 2012, 11:47 pm

need to find out IG

Ryan
Enforcer
Game name: Richard_Peverelli

August 30th, 2012, 12:34 am

Just make loads of non roleplay advertisements ingame. That usually works out for you.

GreenLantern

August 30th, 2012, 1:24 am

Yeah make advertisements as you are searching for a toydealer job.

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

August 30th, 2012, 3:57 am

Try RPing with one of the faction and if they like you they will give you the job
simple as that
ImageImage

Jerry_Foreman
Outsider
Game name: Jerry_Foreman

August 30th, 2012, 5:50 pm

Sly_Spartan wrote:Try RPing with one of the faction and if they like you they will give you the job
simple as that
Define "simple". It's hard to find factions, and most people that can give gundealer permission wants a lot of money because they are greedy.

Sofbi
Enforcer
Game name: Paul_Osborn, Scott_Digory, Joseph_Schiavelli, Billy_Dalton

August 30th, 2012, 5:55 pm

Ryan wrote:Just make loads of non roleplay advertisements ingame. That usually works out for you.
Nice attitude.
Try to help people a little bit and stop with this hater attitude.

For Razz_Johnson :
Try to find and RP with any illegal faction t1 or t0 and after gaining his trust ask for the gundealer job, or just make ads it, you can try : Looking to Become a Toy Producer, Call me if you can help me
or : Looking to get access to Toys warehouse.

Those 2 usually work fine and they are completey RPish.

Aleya BANNED

August 30th, 2012, 6:30 pm

Ryan wrote:Just make loads of non roleplay advertisements ingame. That usually works out for you.
Encouraging him to rule-break? That's a nice answer from a sire like u. Dis u know that he might beleive what u've said and do it since he's a new player? Better think before writing something

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

August 31st, 2012, 5:11 am

Sofbi wrote:
Nice attitude.

For Razz_Johnson :
Try to find and RP with any illegal faction t1 or t0 and after gaining his trust ask for the gundealer job, or just make ads it, you can try : Looking to Become a Toy Producer, Call me if you can help me

Advertising your will to 'become a toy producer' or 'looking to get access to toys warehouse' is realistic roleplay? in what world exactly?

Advertising is not meant for illegal content, 'toys','sugar' and 'shop' is not right roleplay and is over used already. The fact that it`s rule wise legit to advertise like so, does not mean it`s 'RPish'.

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

August 31st, 2012, 5:17 am

Jerry_Foreman wrote:
Sly_Spartan wrote:Try RPing with one of the faction and if they like you they will give you the job
simple as that
Define "simple". It's hard to find factions, and most people that can give gundealer permission wants a lot of money because they are greedy.
thats good thing that factions are hard to find IG
Mafia won't be found that easily either and even if you meet them , they won't admit it

you need to get deeper and make contacts within them

-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:50 am --
Johnny wrote:
Sofbi wrote:
Nice attitude.

For Razz_Johnson :

Advertising your will to 'become a toy producer' or 'looking to get access to toys warehouse' is realistic roleplay? in what world exactly?

Advertising is not meant for illegal content, 'toys','sugar' and 'shop' is not right roleplay and is over used already. The fact that it`s rule wise legit to advertise like so, does not mean it`s 'RPish'.
Cops and rest of the people know the real identity of 'toys' and 'sugar' since Rasim covered it in one of his papers
so from now on PD can and will bust you if you make such ads
ImageImage

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

August 31st, 2012, 9:54 am

To reiterate what others said, you need to RPly find a Tier 1 mafia member and ask him if he needs any gun dealers in that particular area. Good luck.

Return to “Answered”