There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
RGLexusss

Question about Vouch

September 6th, 2012, 7:53 pm

Hey guys, I'm playing on IM and didn't get what is VOUCH for... Mayby someone will tell :D

Verq
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Cozzone

Re: Question about Vouch

September 6th, 2012, 7:55 pm

Faction leaders can give their "vouch" for any unofficial, Vouch means that to faction leaders has gotten some RP with them and from now on trust them that to they can RP, Its hard to explain -_-
But anyways , More vouch you got in your team request, better change to get team/faction.

RGLexusss

September 6th, 2012, 7:56 pm

Goterelli wrote:Faction leaders can give their "vouch" for any unofficial, Vouch means that to faction leaders has gotten some RP with them and from now on trust them that to they can RP, Its hard to explain -_-
But anyways , More vouch you got in your team request, better change to get team/faction.
So you can make a faction from your group with that Vouch? Cool :D

Ehruhgahn
Enforcer
Game name: Niklaus_Monticelli, Dmitry_Petrovich

Vouch: Confirm that someone is who they say they are or that they are of good character: "someone could vouch for him".

In other words it's when someone says your a good person, Could also mean you're a good Roleplayer.

Goterelli wrote:Faction leaders can give their "vouch" for any unofficial, Vouch means that to faction leaders has gotten some RP with them and from now on trust them that to they can RP, Its hard to explain -_-
It's not just for groups, You need someone in my faction to vouch your a good person and a good Roleplayer to get a chance to join Cuneo.

If you have any more question to ask please post them in this Section. viewforum.php?f=13
Last edited by Ehruhgahn on September 6th, 2012, 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I support roleplay on Italy Mafia.

Verq
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Cozzone

Well, you need many vouches from different faction leaders, if you got many vouches admins will check your team request and check if you are good, then they will say you got upgraded to team/faction.

Eddie
Enforcer
Game name: Philip_Bradshaw, Santiago_Batiz

"Vouch for" simply means "you get my support"

and post it here next time viewforum.php?f=13

Peksi
Retired Admin
Game name: Ron_Walker, Raul_Wayne, Vinny_Pacienza

September 6th, 2012, 8:01 pm

I believed you received your answer, Next time use proper section for Questions - viewforum.php?f=13

Tony_Tagliano
Outsider
Game name: Tony_Tagliano

September 6th, 2012, 8:03 pm

uhm, 1. Moved. 2. Question answered.

(moved while Peksi locked it. therefore i didnt know he locked it )
Retired Player, Helper & Radio DJ.
September 2011 - Mars 2013.
Spoiler
Characters:
Tony_Corleone - Godfather - Corleone 05.2012 - 01.01.2013
Tony_Tagliano - Underboss - Rizzuto
Tony_Tagliano - Caporegime - Barzini. - around december in 2011.
Cesar_Dominguez - Caporegime - Paterno Begining 2012.

Jack_Hilton - Italy Mafia Player 2008-2009 Lieutenant in LVPD, SDC , Sgarrista in Leone, Corleone & Stracci[/align]

Return to “Answered”