There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Jackie Estacato
Outsider
Game name: Scott_Prowley

Mods -_-

June 4th, 2012, 5:53 pm

I wanted to use the police mod they have on their website - visulisation

Its says something about IMG tool and i have the easy install

Can someone explain below as simply as possible - when it comes to mods, im an idiot.
We are all genius's, but, if you choose to judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will spend the rest of its life thinking its an idiot - Albert Einstein

RasimJackson
Retired Admin
Game name: Rasim Jackson

Re: Mods -_-

June 4th, 2012, 5:56 pm

The easy install of the LSPD modpack? Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP (or wherever your GTA SA is installed) and backup custom.img and replace it with the custom.img you downloaded in the easy install.
Rasim Jackson
. . .

Jackie Estacato
Outsider

June 4th, 2012, 6:02 pm

Yes erm Rasim, how do i do the last bit, i can go to the file location but what do you mean with the custom.img

Can you explain in a little more detail?
We are all genius's, but, if you choose to judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will spend the rest of its life thinking its an idiot - Albert Einstein

RasimJackson
Retired Admin

June 4th, 2012, 6:04 pm

Just replace the existing custom.img with the custom.img you downloaded from the PD website. Can you confirm that this is about the LSPD modpack?
Rasim Jackson
. . .

Jackie Estacato
Outsider

June 4th, 2012, 6:16 pm

erm...

how do i replace it?

RasimJackson
Retired Admin

June 4th, 2012, 6:17 pm

Just copy the custom.img from the folder the modpack is in and paste it in the SAMP folder the custom.img. It isn't that hard :S.
Rasim Jackson
. . .

Jackie Estacato
Outsider

June 4th, 2012, 6:25 pm

so at C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP just replace the custom.img with the one from the mod?

RasimJackson
Retired Admin

June 4th, 2012, 6:42 pm

Exactly.
Rasim Jackson
. . .

Jackie Estacato
Outsider

June 4th, 2012, 7:04 pm

ok thanks

ill try that lol wish me luck ill probably fuck it up

[RESOLVED]

Return to “Answered”