There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Falzone
Outsider
Game name: Rocco_Fanucci, Rocco_Falzone, Humberto_Ramirez

Lag Fix or Improvement

July 19th, 2014, 1:24 pm

Hello IM Community,

I have been playing in this server for months with lag . It has been so irritating and annoying and I would always get rolled becAuse of lag. It's honestly such a pain when playing this game .

now to fix or improve lag do this first thing

Go to google and search in how to reduce lag in GTA SA. Find one where it shows how your advanced display setting should be

Such as Frame Limiter should be off
Distance should be lowest etc

Once you have done that you will lag less but not as much as you would like so now

Right click on the samp application on your desktop or wherever you have it.. Go to properties .then open the tab which I think was Hardware xD and then find what samp is running on. It will be running in windows 7 preferences most likely of you have windows 7 but you are going to want to change that to windows me settings... *WINDOWS ME*. Once done this do the same thing to your single payer application of gta and start playing . You will see a remarkable difference

*did this by memory so couldn't remember details sorry*

Galdo
SASF Commander
Game name: Miguel_Ortega, Marcus_Clifford

Re: Lag Fix or Improvement

July 19th, 2014, 1:35 pm

This is a guide, not a question. Topic should be moved.
Galdo wrote:My teacher once stated that there are no stupid questions. Back then we didn't have internet, or Italy Mafia Roleplay. My teacher was wrong.
A chain is no stronger than its weakest link.
2007 - 2018 ON & OFF

Falzone
Outsider
Game name: Rocco_Fanucci, Rocco_Falzone, Humberto_Ramirez

July 19th, 2014, 2:04 pm

How can I do that?

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

July 19th, 2014, 2:12 pm

You cannot move , it has to be an helper / admin. You can put a tag to make the thread noticeable though [MOVE PLEASE] should do the trick

Sype
Made man
Game name: Michael_Dentico, Chester_Tattaglia

July 20th, 2014, 3:23 pm

Moved to the correct section.

Return to “Outdated Guides”