There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator
Game name: Paul_Henderson

Re: Kanker

November 20th, 2014, 10:39 pm

Nico wrote:Good point. I am slightly sensitive to maggots with these jokes, as I lost few family members because of cancer, and it isnt a joke for me because I saw what it does to a human being. It literally eats the life out of you. To the kids fucking arround with it, I really hope you get the chance to see what I saw.
hehe

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

November 20th, 2014, 10:49 pm

Bossnigguh wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Still... The word kanker itself isn't offensive, if you used cancer directly then I suppose it would be... I don't understand the retards of IM.
I don't understand kids who tell other players to get cancer, it's immature and retarded. If you really lost some family members due to cancer you wouldn't go around telling players to get cancer.
Exactly. There is a difference when somebody who you know messes with you or when one of your friends in the community who is Dutch says it(got used by now that its simply one of those unique insulting traits that each and every language has), but its plain stupid to actually mean it and its easy to know who means it and who doesn't.

There is a major difference between insults here; I am not and I won't be offended by it. I actually couldn't care less, but it'll say a whole lot more about the person saying it. How someone can get so frustrated over a game to genuinely mean it is something thats out of my reach of understanding, but Carlito's description pretty much sums it up.

Chesterfield
Soldier
Game name: Bradley_Austin, Alberto_DiCapo

November 20th, 2014, 10:54 pm

We say it in the netherlands because the sound of saying it is nice, if we just mean something like its serious, we don't even mean the actual meaning of the word, and to all the foreign people who say kanker are asslickers
twitch.tv/exkungen im proffesional xdd

Hunter
Outsider
Game name: James_Franklin

November 20th, 2014, 11:13 pm

get cancer jacob
its rosario soprazzo in disguise but shh

Zayn
Enforcer
Game name: Zayn_VaEvoluti

November 20th, 2014, 11:30 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:There is a major difference between insults here; I am not and I won't be offended by it. I actually couldn't care less, but it'll say a whole lot more about the person saying it. How someone can get so frustrated over a game to genuinely mean it is something thats out of my reach of understanding, but Carlito's description pretty much sums it up.
This yo. ^^

No one should take any insult to the heart, it's a damn game lol. Then again, people are different, and for the more sensitive ones, or people who've had a past with can relate to insults such as kanker, they should just be prepared beforehand for offensive insults or any type of idiotic stupidity; we all know how IM is like lol. Doubt it'd ever change, just got to simply ignore it and not to take it seriously. (I guess that's easier said than done for some.)

Wee Man
Soldier
Game name: Frankie_Soprazzo

November 21st, 2014, 12:07 am

Hunter wrote:get cancer jacob
Ok.

resini
Retired Admin
Game name: Roberto_Paccini, Roberto_Rossini, Lorenzo_Rossini

November 21st, 2014, 12:55 am

ThaCrypte wrote:Because cancer is a disease which ruins people life. People love to use it because they assume they're funny.
Kanker toch op, people aren't using it because they want to be 'funny'.
Kanker in the Netherlands is basically the same as 'Fuck' in the Netherlands.
Different meanings, same usage of the word.
If you can't deal with people using cancer in a sentence then you're not ready for life yet.

resini
Retired Admin

November 21st, 2014, 1:10 am

Perry wrote:
Chesterfield wrote:basicly kanker is a dutch word and everybody who says it, is wannabe dutch so they just say it to feel like us
No one in the world wants to be Dutch
netherlands has best mdma in the world
take your words back now

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

November 21st, 2014, 1:14 am

Server related? moved to help & questions

resini
Retired Admin

November 21st, 2014, 1:18 am

it's server related since it's about people in the server using it homo

Hunter
Outsider
Game name: James_Franklin

November 21st, 2014, 1:21 am

resini wrote:it's server related since it's about people in the server using it homo
get cancer
its rosario soprazzo in disguise but shh

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

November 21st, 2014, 1:26 am

There is no need to open a thread in general section regarding any issue or subject which is indirectly server related, Everyone uses computers too but making a thread in general regarding how to improve my computer wouldn't be a suitable thread.

It is more of a question and that being said it is preferable to keep direct subjects in general section

Ethan Hunt
Made man
Game name: Ethan_Hunt

November 21st, 2014, 10:18 am

Blame the dutch people, they think that it makes them cooler and they like to insult every fucking single time without a reason.

trancer
Rookie
Game name: Test_User

November 21st, 2014, 11:03 am

Whiskey wrote:I always thought kanker meant retard.

Senpai Fizzy
Enforcer
Game name: Jax_Negato, Ezio_Massalsky

November 21st, 2014, 12:10 pm

daniel_bond wrote:Blame the dutch people, they think that it makes them cooler and they like to insult every fucking single time without a reason.
The fuck is wrong with you retard
Ezio Moretti wrote:“Friends are not as important as family. Do not confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood.”
Spoiler

Ethan Hunt
Made man
Game name: Ethan_Hunt

November 21st, 2014, 12:15 pm

Nothing is wrong with me. I don't insult everyone and anytime like you, kanker this kanker that. you do

Aldo
Consigliere
Game name: Aldo_Barzetti, Andrea_Scagliotto

November 21st, 2014, 1:48 pm

Shut up your mouses,fgts.
add answered tag Cocaine.I really think that this is answered.

Kaidou
Donator
Game name: Thiago_Fibonacci, Stefan_Walton

November 21st, 2014, 2:06 pm

If you're dutch you would understand xd
#MakeItalyMafiaGreatAgain

resini
Retired Admin

November 21st, 2014, 2:52 pm

daniel_bond wrote:Blame the dutch people, they think that it makes them cooler and they like to insult every fucking single time without a reason.
People like you are wrongly raised lol, you're wrong, big time.

Wee Man
Soldier
Game name: Frankie_Soprazzo

November 21st, 2014, 2:56 pm

This isn't a thread about cancer nor Dutch players... It's about kanker.

wiz
Soldier
Game name: Dario_Bonacci

November 21st, 2014, 3:11 pm

ToonamiDBZ wrote:If you're dutch you would understand
This sums it up. We don't really have a meaning behind it when we say it, it's kind of the same as how English people say "Fuck" alot.

I always laugh when I see foreign people use the term haha

Aldo
Consigliere
Game name: Aldo_Barzetti, Andrea_Scagliotto

November 22nd, 2014, 8:44 pm

Aldo wrote:Shut up your mouses,fgts.
add answered tag Cocaine.I really think that this is answered.

TeamVieze
Made man
Game name: Ruslan_Massalsky

November 23rd, 2014, 1:49 pm

The reason why most of the people insult with 'kanker' because for them it is not really that big of a deal, some people get offended because someone close to them suffered from it or something similar to that.

In the Netherlands it's being used alot, so much that it basically became a bit normal which most of the dutch people don't find it offensive anymore. Nonetheless it's still a disease which many people suffer from. Some people don't wish to insult or receive insults with that disease and some couldn't care less.

We're humans afterall everyone is different.

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

November 23rd, 2014, 1:49 pm

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”