There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Nando
Retired Admin
Game name: Fernando_Sorenzen, Gabriel_Wilson

Re: What hapened with Corleone?

October 5th, 2012, 1:16 am

Carrone wrote:why get mad irl about some fucking game? no offense but you're acting as if this was your life's work.
this

Stav_Cuneo

October 5th, 2012, 1:37 am

Twix wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:Corleone active for 1 week -
Wipe themself so they turn inactive again
Pro faction, Pro leaders.
You are the most stupid cunt I've ever seen on Italy Mafia!
I'd probably slap you with my dick if I had the chance to meet you.
Go ahead

DonCorleone
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Graveli

October 5th, 2012, 1:38 am

Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Twix wrote:
Go ahead
wow,calm guys.
----------------------------------------------
Vito J. Graveli
ex Rizzuto Crime Family Capo
ex Corleone Crime Family Capo,Consigliere,Underboss,Acting Don - missing since 2015.....in last couple days,he have been spoted in town

Stav_Cuneo

October 5th, 2012, 1:45 am

DonCorleone wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Twix wrote:
Go ahead
wow,calm guys.

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 5th, 2012, 1:49 am

Stav_Cuneo wrote:
DonCorleone wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Twix wrote:
Go ahead
wow,calm guys.
lol,okay Stav i know you are mad :D look i have proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHPcT9OY ... ure=relmfu
Vito J. Graveli
ex Corleone Crime Family Capo,Consigliere,Underboss,Acting Don - missing since 2015.....in last couple days,he have been spoted in town

Kjetil

October 5th, 2012, 7:44 am

Ok, why did this pin down on me? I made Corleone active again, then I was told we were going to wipe all members afterwards.

Sammy, I doubt you wouldn't want mind Corleone destroyed. After all, you wanted to take over, and when people found out, you simply faction kicked yourself.

Stav, I don't understand why you bother to comment here. You're are usually not very exciting nor interesting. Why do you even play here? Everyone hates you except your boss.

Am I too new to decide? Ok, WTF, someone did not do his/her homework. I don't like to reveal this information, but I'll do it. I came back after talking to Tony. I joined the PD working undercover for him. I don't see why anyone else would even work in that godforsaken and damn boring faction without the double play and secrecy. After a long while I joined back in Corleone as the Consigliere. And I did NOT decide this.

Bad reputation? Please, people are addicted to this server, just re read your own thread.

Corleone is wiped and only three members (Tony Corleone, Sonny Texas and Mario Corleone) stayed.I understand that you may feel a wrong doing here, but it was necessary. From this day and forth the faction will only recruit exceptional role players and non-rule breakers.

Any more questions you want answered?

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 5th, 2012, 11:11 am

Kjetil wrote:Ok, why did this pin down on me? I made Corleone active again, then I was told we were going to wipe all members afterwards.

Sammy, I doubt you wouldn't want mind Corleone destroyed. After all, you wanted to take over, and when people found out, you simply faction kicked yourself.

Stav, I don't understand why you bother to comment here. You're are usually not very exciting nor interesting. Why do you even play here? Everyone hates you except your boss.

Am I too new to decide? Ok, WTF, someone did not do his/her homework. I don't like to reveal this information, but I'll do it. I came back after talking to Tony. I joined the PD working undercover for him. I don't see why anyone else would even work in that godforsaken and damn boring faction without the double play and secrecy. After a long while I joined back in Corleone as the Consigliere. And I did NOT decide this.

Bad reputation? Please, people are addicted to this server, just re read your own thread.

Corleone is wiped and only three members (Tony Corleone, Sonny Texas and Mario Corleone) stayed.I understand that you may feel a wrong doing here, but it was necessary. From this day and forth the faction will only recruit exceptional role players and non-rule breakers.

Any more questions you want answered?
So,im a rulebreaker? cmo'n dude. 9 fucking months in same Faction,i know you when you joined in Rizzuto and when you joined back to server,i even saved your ass from kidnaping...but okay i will leave that. Its obvious that you dont like me but i dunno why i got always punished for some shit which i never did,(i mean demoted 2x times bcs of lies).
And dude,without offence but i leaded 15+ Crew in Corleone when i was Capo for first time and even Tony said that he is impressed with my work. And now what,you calling me rulebreaker and non-RPer,okay,and that im unloyal.
Thank's Mario
Last edited by DonCorleone on October 5th, 2012, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vito J. Graveli

Dodinho
Associate
Game name: Paolo_Notario, Fernando_Hernandez

October 5th, 2012, 11:27 am

lol srsly a dude being so long and then kicking him like a piece of thrash... This was really cruel.
Altierri: "Wow, rude."

Altierri
Retired Admin
Game name: Victor_Altierri, Mason_Gilroy

October 5th, 2012, 11:29 am

Lol, way to bitchslap your loyal members. Vito's been a capo under me since Rizzuto; you're not going to just obtain "exceptional role players and non-rule breakers" if you treat your people like this, hell, I dare say there aren't any to speak of at all on IM. Maybe it's time for a coup, 'eh Vito?
Last edited by Altierri on October 5th, 2012, 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 5th, 2012, 11:31 am

Dodinho wrote:lol srsly a dude being so long and then kicking him like a piece of thrash... This was really cruel.
Thanks Sall for support.

-- Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:12 pm --
Altierri wrote:Lol, way to bitchslap your loyal members. Vito's been a capo under me since Rizzuto; you're not going to just obtain "exceptional role players and non-rule breakers" if you treat your people like this, hell, I dare say there aren't any to speak of at all on IM. Maybe it's time for a coup, 'eh Vito?
I know that i was always loyal,and yes this is bitchslap,maybe its time for a coup.
I can say something,when i stop playing at all this game or every game...i will always remember Vittore_Alltieri.

-- Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:32 pm --

And now what Mario? I not deserved my place?
Vito J. Graveli

Verq
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Cozzone

October 5th, 2012, 1:33 pm

Gravelli has been best capo in Rizzuto/Corleone times.

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 5th, 2012, 1:34 pm

Goterelli wrote:Gravelli has been best capo in Rizzuto/Corleone times.
Grazie. ;)
Vito J. Graveli

RasimJackson
Retired Admin
Game name: Rasim Jackson

October 5th, 2012, 1:36 pm

Your main question was answered, take the rest over PM.
Rasim Jackson
. . .

Return to “Answered”