There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Aesthetic Guy
Consigliere
Game name: Rich_Piana, Tren_Bolone

Re: Survey conclusions

May 16th, 2014, 8:40 pm

Increased business slots. Save weapons. Car surfing. Relly..

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

May 16th, 2014, 8:40 pm

By the way, only level 15+ & unbanned accounts should be able to vote. Both for 1st and 2nd part.

Gambini
Outsider
Game name: Jeff_Gambini

May 16th, 2014, 8:42 pm

Increased house & business slots and car surfing.
Spoiler

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

May 16th, 2014, 8:43 pm

tbf the ones I didn't vote for will ruin the server from my perspective.

RP quiz = rip playerbase
save weapons = rip money & playerbase because guns are so expensive.
PD 3 F-auths I don't really care, but they already have more T1's so I don't see why they need it.
Bring FBI back - I'm assuming FBI will be given to SOB but unfortunately SOB has quite some noobs in it which are not capable enough to be a member of the FBI, leading to MGing cases and people moaning all over. Much like how the previous FBI ended up.

In my eyes, the ones I selected will only bring more ''fun'' to the server rather than destroy it.

Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

May 16th, 2014, 8:44 pm

Carrone wrote:tbf the ones I didn't vote for will ruin the server from my perspective.

RP quiz = rip playerbase
save weapons = rip money & playerbase because guns are so expensive.
PD 3 F-auths I don't really care, but they already have more T1's so I don't see why they need it.
Bring FBI back - I'm assuming FBI will be given to SOB but unfortunately SOB has quite some noobs in it which are not capable enough to be a member of the FBI, leading to MGing cases and people moaning all over. Much like how the previous FBI ended up.

In my eyes, the ones I selected will only bring more ''fun'' to the server rather than destroy it.

i dont even know why i agree

Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

May 16th, 2014, 8:44 pm

Looking forward to the updates that's gonna be made. I hope car surfing is back.

resini
Retired Admin
Game name: Roberto_Paccini, Roberto_Rossini, Lorenzo_Rossini

May 16th, 2014, 8:48 pm

Unfortunately the admin I suggested to remove isn't removed yet, but well, things can chance.

@Gustave
You've 2 votes because of your awesome signature, not because you're a good admin, noob

Gustave
Retired Admin
Game name: Robert_Winstead, Rudolph_Pravisani, Gustave_Venutti

May 16th, 2014, 8:55 pm

resini wrote:Unfortunately the admin I suggested to remove isn't removed yet, but well, things can chance.

@Gustave
You've 2 votes because of your awesome signature, not because you're a good admin, noob
I got two votes, because people hated my sig. Thanks Obama

_n1k0_
Enforcer
Game name: Shen_Yazhu

May 16th, 2014, 9:01 pm

Adding car surfing again would be retarded, people that voted for that should consider joining a dm server instead.

As for permanent guns, how can we make a decision towards that when we don't even know the deeper details of it? As in, what would the prices actually be? What about faction gunstocks? Would there be any changes to that? And what would happen to the burrito runs? Surely they would have to be changed in some way to fit in with the new system. And what about the current material system? Would there be any changes to that, as in how many materials would be required to create a weapon, would it be different as for gathering materials than how it is now, would there be a material reset just like the recent drug reset? And what about the war system? It's already extremely expensive, with such a new gun system, it would not fit in or synchronize with the current war system, perhaps an entire new war system would be required. And these are just some of the things I'm referring to.
Last edited by _n1k0_ on May 16th, 2014, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 16th, 2014, 9:02 pm

Vlad wrote:it would not fit in with the current war system, perhaps an entire new war system would be required.
Here we go again. The current war system is the best system with any gun pricing whatsoever.

Senpai Fizzy
Enforcer
Game name: Jax_Negato, Ezio_Massalsky

May 16th, 2014, 9:03 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Vlad wrote:it would not fit in with the current war system, perhaps an entire new war system would be required.
Here we go again.
Ezio Moretti wrote:“Friends are not as important as family. Do not confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood.”
Spoiler

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Vlad wrote:It's already extremely expensive,
Speak by yourself. I find it perfect. Wars are supposed to have a significant impact on the looser participant.
Last edited by P4kit0 on May 16th, 2014, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 16th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Vlad wrote:And what about the war system? It's already extremely expensive, with such a new gun system, it would not fit in or synchronize with the current war system, perhaps an entire new war system would be required. And these are just some of the things I'm referring to.
Its not expensive. During the last war Tattaglia earned around $700M in cash via bank balance.

I know you've lost $1.5B during the last war(cash only); that however doesn't mean you ought to ruin the best war system we've had in years. I'm certain you suggested a change and it didn't go through; no need to try pushing your idea through a pipe just to have it heard of.
Last edited by Luigi Tattaglia on May 16th, 2014, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_n1k0_
Enforcer

May 16th, 2014, 9:06 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Here we go again. The current war system is the best system with any gun pricing whatsoever.
That's bold of you to say when we have no idea how things would be like with the new gun system, thus the reason of my comment above, but keep talking trash then if that makes you feel better.

Edit: Ah, looks like i stepped right into a kindergarten class.
Last edited by _n1k0_ on May 16th, 2014, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 16th, 2014, 9:08 pm

Vlad wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
That's bold of you to say when we have no idea how things would be like with the new gun system, thus the reason of my comment above, but keep talking trash then if that makes you feel better.
I am against any gun saving and I have a pretty much clear idea what it would cause.

Talking trash? For the sake of the thread, I'll move you to my recycle bin.

_n1k0_
Enforcer

May 16th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Vlad wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
I am against any gun saving and I have a pretty much clear idea what it would cause.

For the sake of not loosing more braincells I'll move you to my ignore list. Want to continue going offtopic and flame me for no reason at all? Well enjoy doing it alone as i wont be able to read your comments any longer, enjoy.

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

May 16th, 2014, 9:15 pm

Vlad wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Vlad wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:

For the sake of not loosing more braincells I'll move you to my ignore list. Want to continue going offtopic and flame me for no reason at all? Well enjoy doing it alone as i wont be able to read your comments any longer, enjoy.
what ''enjoy'' did i allow you to say that? no I didn't, bye and enjoy.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

jhordan_Brown
Outsider
Game name: Salvatore_Rosato, Abigail_Coke

May 16th, 2014, 9:17 pm

Well for me no admins should be remove from the staff....... They're all doing there best to make community a better place. And I can bet most of those votes are players who got banned/Friend got banned....... Thomas seems your the second most hated admin and your all ways working *sigh* (see you in rust). I Hope the decisions that were made makes the community much better than how it is right now......

Just submitted part 2 of the survey..... Good luck :D

Mario Tintoretto
Enforcer
Game name: Mario_Tintoretto

May 16th, 2014, 9:18 pm

I just hope people wont vote for the gun saving. It would be the worst feature ever on IM

Senpai Fizzy
Enforcer
Game name: Jax_Negato, Ezio_Massalsky

May 16th, 2014, 9:19 pm

Mario Tintoretto wrote:I just hope people wont vote for the gun saving. It would be the worst feature ever on IM
Ezio Moretti wrote:“Friends are not as important as family. Do not confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood.”
Spoiler

Noxious
Made man
Game name: Shui_Jiang

May 16th, 2014, 9:20 pm

Mario Tintoretto wrote:I just hope people wont vote for the gun saving. It would be the worst feature ever on IM
Sun Yee On
Chairman - Shan Chu
Jiang
"I believe in Harmony. Balance. Peace. And I don't mind spilling a little blood to achieve it." - Jiang

Vic
Soldier
Game name: Jaffar_Pearce, James_Lahey, Leroy_Lennox, Sebastian_Schoenbeck, Jjjjjjjjjjjjj_Jjjjjjjjjjjjj

May 16th, 2014, 9:21 pm

Bring fbi back!!
Fuck man... rulebreaking is more addictive than heroin.
https://youtu.be/zN8VOsJCJLk?t=37

Noam
Made man
Game name: Adam_Heink, Barrington_Buckley

May 16th, 2014, 9:21 pm

Eddie wrote:Removal of Mikhail over a poll doesn't make sense. That's just sad if you ask me.
Don't forget that the voters also had to write the reason if they voted against an admin, just saying. It's a pity for Misha though :/

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 16th, 2014, 9:22 pm

I'm wondering who vote for Mikhails removal

:roll:

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Eddie
Enforcer
Game name: Philip_Bradshaw, Santiago_Batiz

May 16th, 2014, 9:23 pm

paternos :? :? :?

Thomas
Soldier
Game name: Thomas_Toro, Thomas_MacDermott

May 16th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Hate can be good, sometimes.

Thomas MacDermott

Spoiler
Past characters:
Thomas Capelli
Thomas Paterno
Thomas Corleone
Thomas Hudson
Thomas Toro
Thomas Jay
Eire Laosieach
Thomas Stracci
Carlos Phantom
Jesus Chapa

Mario Tintoretto
Enforcer
Game name: Mario_Tintoretto

May 16th, 2014, 9:37 pm

take into account that all banned people can vote too. That's the reason Thomas got so many votes xD

SamLee
Associate
Game name: Joe_Catania

May 16th, 2014, 9:38 pm

easy.
“When they send for you, you go in alive, you come out dead, and it’s your best friend that does it.”

vens
Soldier
Game name: Vincent_Pearce, Sai_Tzu

May 16th, 2014, 9:39 pm

fuck i didnt know u could vote for more than 1 at each section fucking shit

anw i voted carsurf + that biz shit

the gun system can fuck off
fbi can fuck off
pd authority can fuck off
i wish i voted to remove ems
rp quiz can fuck off