There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Lijpe
Enforcer
Game name: Mimba_Santana, Aldo_Anxhelina

[GUIDE] How to boost FPS/speed

May 4th, 2016, 3:54 pm

Hello, this guide/tutorial is created by Lijpe (me) made for players who have a lack of proper framerate In-Game or having lag spikes.

1) Clean your Prefetch
When you delete or run something there are always old files available at the Prefetch folder; this is why you should delete those files.
Open run (hold windows button + R) then type in 'Prefetch'. Do you get a warning that you have no access? Ignore it and open it as admin.
Hold Windows button + A so you can select everything, then click on the Delete button at the right side of your keyboard and delete everything.
Your prefetch is proper; If you have done that you'll get less issues with programs.

2) Deleting unnecessary programs
Make sure you will delete programs you don't need/use anymore. If you have for example GTA Vice City in your PC installed & you don't use it anymore you could better delete it. How more space you get; how better your computer performance will be.

3) Defragging your harddisk
You need to defrag your disk(s) every month to clean it up and give it a better memory.
I recommend you Prifirom's Defraggler.

4) Cleaning your registry
Your registry has old key files who you need to remove for much better performance; the same as Prefetch but registry key-files can't be cleaned from your Prefetch.
You'll have to download registry cleaners, I recommend you Eusing's Free Registry Cleaner or CCleaner.

5) Re-installing your game
It's the best what you can do if your game is too laggy and slow. Re-install your GTA San Andreas and remove all the files; excluding user files.
After you have removed GTA San Andreas; don't re-install it yet. Open your registry cleaners and do a registry scan. You'll meet old GTA SA registry files which you need to delete. After you have removed them from your computer, feel free to re-install GTA San Andreas.

7) Use low-end modifications
If you have a bad computer (1.00-3.00 GB) I recommend you using low-end/low-poly modifications only. This is to prevent lag spikes and slow performance, how more low-end modifications = how less lag spikes you get.

I offer support for this; if you have any questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a private message.
This will be updated from time to time.

Credits:
Lijpe, for typing.
Lijpe, for his knowledge.

Maurice Pearce

Ayu
Government
Game name: Louis_Hunt

Re: [GUIDE] How to boost FPS/speed

May 4th, 2016, 7:39 pm

GOodgide i am proud
Ayu#5669

GodFather
Soldier
Game name: Sergio_Morelli

May 4th, 2016, 7:42 pm

Who ever got wooden pc this wont help bad fps will keep as it is

Lijpe
Enforcer
Game name: Mimba_Santana, Aldo_Anxhelina

May 4th, 2016, 8:14 pm

GodFather wrote:Who ever got wooden pc this wont help bad fps will keep as it is
No. Maybe if it's a 2nd hand wooden pc this can help mate.

Maurice Pearce

Ismo
Outsider
Game name: Sir_Lijpe

May 14th, 2016, 8:06 pm

best guide

Kodie
Enforcer
Game name: Lula_Claypole

June 4th, 2016, 3:40 am

Ismo wrote:best guide
lol fuck off
T A Y L O R . L E O N A R D O
S T R A C C I - M O S A ’ E D

PONZI
Donator
Game name: Bernard_Madoff

June 4th, 2016, 6:48 am

I still use windows 95, any tips?
remember Kangol hats, fat laces and lino mats
kids spinning on their backs to the Sugarhill wax
now the sugar hills collapsed and the sweets turned sour
money's walking my culture through its darkest hour.

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

June 4th, 2016, 7:09 pm

NedKelly wrote:I still use windows 95, any tips?
1. Sell your ingame Shekels for real life money, also known as real-world trading.
2. Obtain a new personal computer.
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

JayZon
Server Helper
Game name: Jayson_Scofield, Kerrel_Ruiz

July 8th, 2016, 3:57 pm

great this is

Return to “Newbie Guides”