Re: Mayor Elections Manifestos & Applications

December 31st, 2016, 2:21 pm

i want mike aplhosno to be mayor

Bennyy
Caporegime
Game name: William_Bradford, Alex_Victor, Ben_Anderson, Benny_Vagabondo

December 31st, 2016, 2:37 pm

jek wrote:When will the candidates be announced?
Hopefully soon.

Best of luck to all candidates in this race.

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

December 31st, 2016, 4:05 pm

yea good luck

00-7
Consigliere
Game name: Shasha_Tang, Woo_Fat

January 6th, 2017, 1:23 am

Did you really just made a useless law for hunking while there's dozens of murder cases every hour?

You know who to vote after seeing the careless Goverment leadership by Mr. Bradford!

#Bynes&Mike4aBetterTomorrow

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

January 6th, 2017, 1:40 am

Bradford two days ago - no more SoE's!
Bradford twenty minutes ago - SoE has been declared!

You can't fuck around with people. Enjoy losing votes. What votes?

Darien
Underboss
Game name: Darien_Enzo, Maria_McCarthy

January 6th, 2017, 1:48 am

he didn't call an SOE.

And the honking law had nothing to do with william, why do you jump to conclusions without knowing any of the facts behind the topic you're talking about?

00-7
Consigliere

January 6th, 2017, 1:56 am

Darien wrote:he didn't call an SOE.

And the honking law had nothing to do with william, why do you jump to conclusions without knowing any of the facts behind the topic you're talking about?

Regardless of different departments within Los Santos that influenced this rule to be implented, Bradford was the one to approve it and announce it. He is the Mayor after all, and he needs to be responsibile for his actions.

Bennyy
Caporegime

January 6th, 2017, 1:57 am

00-7 wrote:

Regardless of different departments within Los Santos that influenced this rule to be implented, Bradford was the one to approve it and announce it. He is the Mayor after all, and he needs to be responsibile for his actions.
Council approved of it. It's my duty to inform the people...

jek
Underboss

(( its an ic thread :) ))

Bennyy
Caporegime

jek wrote:(( its an ic thread :) ))
((This is a council document, so it is IC still))

Darien
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 1:58 am

00-7 wrote:

22-2? How can anyone, including the mayor, say no to a 22-2 vote. And btw, the council approved it and TOLD william to announce it. He doesn't have a choice because the COUNCIL approved it. If you know nothing about how the council and law making process works, why pretend to be an expert?

00-7
Consigliere

January 6th, 2017, 2:03 am

Whatever you said doesn't break down my first argument that the current Mayor is handling unimportant issues such as excsessive noise by hunking rather than enforcing other laws that needs to be enforced and much more severe than a little noise in the road.

tisler
Consigliere

January 6th, 2017, 2:03 am

Oh, he was bullshitting with the global advertisement that popped up while I was banking? Nice.

Bennyy
Caporegime

January 6th, 2017, 2:05 am

00-7 wrote:Whatever you said doesn't break down my first argument that the current Mayor is handling unimportant issues such as excsessive noise by hunking rather than enforcing other laws that needs to be enforced and much more severe than a little noise in the road.
Little noises cause road accidents.

Happy now kid?

00-7
Consigliere

January 6th, 2017, 2:07 am

Never saw any article about a car accident because someone "hunked". You're making shit up to cover up for your irresponsibility for this city, keep losing votes friend.

Darien
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:07 am

00-7 wrote:Mayor is handling unimportant issues such as excsessive noise by hunking rather than enforcing other laws
The mayor is not a law enforcer. That is PD and SASF, and if you have an issue with how the most active faction in the server (PD) and the most power faction in the server (SASF) are enforcing laws, then you can send an official complaint to k3 or Orka. Stop pretending to know what you're talking about, cause the people that DO know how gov works, are facepalming. The mayor didn't write the law, he didn't think of the law, and he didn't approve the law. Council did that.

idc who you vote for, i'm not even defending William. You just trigger me so much when you pretend to know what you're talking about and actually know nothing.

00-7
Consigliere

January 6th, 2017, 2:08 am

((you know this thread is ic right...))

jek
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:08 am

Darien wrote:
00-7 wrote:Mayor is handling unimportant issues such as excsessive noise by hunking rather than enforcing other laws
The mayor is not a law enforcer. That is PD and SASF, and if you have an issue with how the most active faction in the server (PD) and the most power faction in the server (SASF) are enforcing laws, then you can send an official complaint to k3 or Orka. Stop pretending to know what you're talking about, cause the people that DO know how gov works, are facepalming. The mayor didn't write the law, he didn't think of the law, and he didn't approve the law. Council did that.

idc who you vote for, i'm not even defending William. You just trigger me so much when you pretend to know what you're talking about and actually know nothing.
(( ITS AN IC THREAD HELLO :D))

Bynes
SA Police Department
Game name: Haruto_Hatakeyama

January 6th, 2017, 2:09 am

Darien wrote:

Since when PD are enforcing the rules? Are we a state controlled by the millitary? Ain't we a democratic state?
Reminds me of the dictatorship of Idi Amin.
Last edited by Bynes on January 6th, 2017, 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darien
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:09 am

THIS IS NOT AN IC THREAD THIS IS A COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT.

IF this was an IC thread, why would things like this

Alts allowed, BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT TIER 1+ ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT
Alts allowed, BUT EITHER YOU OR YOUR RUNNING MATE HAS TO USE A MAIN ACCOUNT
Minimum level required is lvl 20

be in the OP.

-

PD and SASF are LEA factions. That means Law Enforcment Agency. Gov are law MAKERS, not law ENFORCERS.

You are the running mate for mayor and you don't even know what laww enforcment means? Jesus christ lord fucking save us.

Again, triggered cause people that know nothing about anything come on claiming they know everything.
Last edited by Darien on January 6th, 2017, 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

tisler
Consigliere

January 6th, 2017, 2:10 am

Fuck i'm remaining ic in an ooc thread

what is going on

00-7
Consigliere

January 6th, 2017, 2:11 am

((it's clearly stated in the ooc part of this thread lmao

idc if you mix or no. You just trigger me so much when you pretend to know what you're talking about and actually know nothing. :) ))

Bynes
SA Police Department
Game name: Haruto_Hatakeyama

January 6th, 2017, 2:12 am

But you just proved otherwise... You posted a screenshot of Orka creating a new rule?
How's that?
You are trying to make me look bad by "oh you are mayoral candidate this u are that, u dont even know this"
You fucking posted a screen of ORKA MAKING A NEW RULE, what the fuck are u talking about

jek
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:14 am

oh nevermind its like 1000 mayor threads so how the fuck am i supposed to know which ones ooc and not

Darien
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:14 am

Orka, is part of the council. So is K3, and so is a bunch of other people. He doesn't make the laws by himself, he submits them for votes and everyone approves/denies. That is how a democracy works. You should try and grasp this concept possible Deputy Mayor.

#TriggeredCausePeopleDontKnowWhatThey'reTalkingAbout
Last edited by Darien on January 6th, 2017, 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

MC MATE
Soldier
Game name: Owen_Darmody

January 6th, 2017, 2:16 am

democracy is a fucking joke

jek
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:17 am

Darien wrote:Orka, is part of the council. So is K3, and so is a bunch of other people. He doesn't make the laws by himself, he submits them for votes and everyone approves/denies. That is how a democracy works. You should try and grasp this concept possible Deputy Mayor.

Democracy should be the people, which is what theyre trying to say, the WHOLE SERVER should be involved in that, not just PD, SASF and the Government. Why? Cause it affects the whole server.

I think that's why these people want to say. Don't take my word for it

Darien
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:17 am

jek wrote:
Darien wrote:Orka, is part of the council. So is K3, and so is a bunch of other people. He doesn't make the laws by himself, he submits them for votes and everyone approves/denies. That is how a democracy works. You should try and grasp this concept possible Deputy Mayor.

Democracy should be the people, which is what theyre trying to say, the WHOLE SERVER should be involved in that, not just PD, SASF and the Government. Why? Cause it affects the whole server.

You guys voted for the council..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=128259
Jek??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? PLEASE? YOU'RE SMART??????????
Last edited by Darien on January 6th, 2017, 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bennyy
Caporegime

January 6th, 2017, 2:18 am

Darien wrote:
jek wrote:

You guys voted for the council..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jek, are you serious right now? Law Enforcement make up 8 seats out of the 30.

Darien
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:19 am

I'm sorry, but if you guys are gonna be Mayor and Deputy, I will 100% respect you and support you IC. However, you need to at least attempt to understand how this shit works.

Cause this is bad, coming from the next two possible mayors of the city.

Return to “Community Announcements”