There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Mikey

Death List

June 17th, 2012, 2:35 pm

I have a problem with the Death list it doesnt appear to me , i pressed f9 , fn button+ f9 but nothing help me ... Thanks

Captain 3oom

Re: Death List

June 17th, 2012, 2:38 pm

Press F9 when you logg in, if nothing appears wait 10-20 minutes again and press F9 (do not log out), then the killist should appear, reply if it didn't work.

Mikey

June 17th, 2012, 4:36 pm

3oom wrote:Press F9 when you logg in, if nothing appears wait 10-20 minutes again and press F9 (do not log out), then the killist should appear, reply if it didn't work.
I did but doesn't work and i reinstalled samp and gta san andreas 5 times so....

RasimJackson
Retired Admin
Game name: Rasim Jackson

June 17th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Try installing gtaweap3.ttf and see if that works. Google the file and you'll find it.
Rasim Jackson
. . .

Mikey

June 17th, 2012, 4:46 pm

RasimJackson wrote:Try installing gtaweap3.ttf and see if that works. Google the file and you'll find it.
Still the same . lol

Ryan
Enforcer
Game name: Richard_Peverelli

June 17th, 2012, 4:48 pm

Are you sure you have the correct font? Are you using a cracked version of the game?

Mikey

June 17th, 2012, 4:52 pm

RasimJackson wrote:Try installing gtaweap3.ttf and see if that works. Google the file and you'll find it.

-- June 17th, 2012, 4:53 pm --
Ryan wrote:Are you sure you have the correct font? Are you using a cracked version of the game?
Yes

-- June 17th, 2012, 4:54 pm --
Ryan wrote:Are you sure you have the correct font? Are you using a cracked version of the game?
I have downloaded the game , and yes it's a cracked version and it work for 4 mounths but now since 3 days ago this thing happend

Captain 3oom

June 17th, 2012, 5:30 pm

From SAMP Forums:

go to my documents , gta san andreas user files , delete gta_sa.set

also delete the samp folder, if u want your screens to remain move the screens folder somewhere

then enter in samp and later u put the screens folder back on their old place

Mikey

June 17th, 2012, 6:06 pm

3oom wrote:From SAMP Forums:

go to my documents , gta san andreas user files , delete gta_sa.set

also delete the samp folder, if u want your screens to remain move the screens folder somewhere

then enter in samp and later u put the screens folder back on their old place
Still the same , dude nevermind i will never solve this problem ,thanks for you're time

Aleya BANNED

July 5th, 2012, 5:42 pm

I think you should re-install your samp / GTA :)

Return to “Answered”