There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

Re: Statement!

June 26th, 2012, 8:10 pm

Kingunit wrote:
Alex wrote:Usually, at around 4-6am there is around 9-15 players online, wich would be an ideal time for an restart.

Beside, when echo isn't working, I cannot get unbanned :S
Still, even if there are 7 people online. Why should be interrupt their Roleplay?
Because 7 people is much less than 140 people. Alex's point is that if you have organised restarts at times where hardly any people are on, it might prevent random crashes when the server is at its peak.

zaider
Caporegime
Game name: Jason_Reynolds

June 26th, 2012, 8:23 pm

Deck wrote:
Kingunit wrote:
Alex wrote:Usually, at around 4-6am there is around 9-15 players online, wich would be an ideal time for an restart.

Still, even if there are 7 people online. Why should be interrupt their Roleplay?
Because 7 people is much less than 140 people. Alex's point is that if you have organised restarts at times where hardly any people are on, it might prevent random crashes when the server is at its peak.
This
Y.N.W.A

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

June 26th, 2012, 8:45 pm

The crash should hopefully not occur anymore, figured out how to solve the problem. I'll now start with adding more features to the site (sa-mp.im) and make it more function-rich so people use it. After that I'll start going through the suggestions.
:D

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

June 26th, 2012, 8:53 pm

woot wrote:The crash should hopefully not occur anymore, figured out how to solve the problem. I'll now start with adding more features to the site (sa-mp.im) and make it more function-rich so people use it. After that I'll start going through the suggestions.
That's a good boy!
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

~Maserati
Outsider
Game name: Cameron_Maserati

June 26th, 2012, 8:57 pm

Carrone wrote:
woot wrote:The crash should hopefully not occur anymore, figured out how to solve the problem. I'll now start with adding more features to the site (sa-mp.im) and make it more function-rich so people use it. After that I'll start going through the suggestions.
That's a good boy!
Hmm
Spoiler
Sex is a sensation
caused by temptation
a guy sticks his location
in a girl's destination
to increase population
of the next generation
do you get my explanation
or you do you need a demonstration ?

Kingunit
Outsider
Game name: Daniel_Carrey

July 5th, 2012, 10:15 pm

Deck wrote:
Kingunit wrote:

I would rather like everyone or nobody. But yeah, it should run properly without a restart every night. But I see it's already fixed.

Alex
Outsider
Game name: Tommy_Verdone

July 6th, 2012, 7:58 am

Kingunit wrote:
Deck wrote:
Kingunit wrote:

I would rather like everyone or nobody. But yeah, it should run properly without a restart every night. But I see it's already fixed.
I guess woot got enough duct tape to fix the leaks
Not every story has a happy ending.
Inactivity Status: Permanent.
For those who want to get in contact with me over Skype: Pingbyter

Hamze
Outsider
Game name: Yori_Kazuya

July 6th, 2012, 8:30 am

Clueless wrote:
Dodinho wrote:For first time in my life I actually saw woot typing so happy. Anyways good luck hopefully it will be fixed.

Return to “Community Announcements”