There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

Re: Faction Leaderships

March 14th, 2013, 10:02 am

Buck wrote:Some years back i was like a wannabe Tattagli. I stood like hours at your HQ at bayside i been standing there for hours and daily. Some day they brought me to rob a business then Fabio /invited me in after some RP made.
Michael_Belucci wrote:Hope 1 day I will be in a faction..

Your posts make no sense here.

Buck
Soldier
Game name: Katsumi_Hokama, Buck_Kashkaev, Anthony_Franklin

March 14th, 2013, 10:34 am

Lynx wrote:
Buck wrote:Some years back i was like a wannabe Tattagli. I stood like hours at your HQ at bayside i been standing there for hours and daily. Some day they brought me to rob a business then Fabio /invited me in after some RP made.

Your posts make no sense here.
If my reply makes no sense why the hell are you quoteing it. Then let it just be if it does not make any sense, please do not reply on it. there are people out here which understand how hard it was some day to get yourself into a faction. I mean i could just join a faction straight away now, it's just became to easy. And that's the only thing i am here to tell you. You should fuck off with your shitty replys and seek a life, peace out.
The Los Santos Crime Association

Noxious
Made man
Game name: Shui_Jiang

March 14th, 2013, 10:36 am

theres millions of days in your life and you wanna stay just a single day in a faction :P just kidding

» Attempted Double-post at March 14th, 2013, 10:36 am «
Aleya wrote:
Lynx wrote:
dredniks wrote: ps. respect for Kemirov, they're running an great union for a long time.
Kemirov changed T0 3-4 times in the last 2 months.
Kemirov is the only stable and well-runned faction I can tell. Too bad I don't like Russian RP or I would have joined it.

I totally agree with you.
Sun Yee On
Chairman - Shan Chu
Jiang
"I believe in Harmony. Balance. Peace. And I don't mind spilling a little blood to achieve it." - Jiang

Buck
Soldier

March 14th, 2013, 10:38 am

Kelroy you yourself resigned from many T0 posistions such as PD, SASF, Hitman these faction are the faction where you should stay a while instead of owning it for 2-3 months and then quitting it. And then you are the one which tells us this, logic.

Freya
SA Police Department

March 14th, 2013, 10:40 am

Buck wrote:Kelroy you yourself resigned from many T0 posistions such as PD, SASF, Hitman these faction are the faction where you should stay a while instead of owning it for 2-3 months and then quitting it. And then you are the one which tells us this, logic.
That's cause he was I/A.

Buck
Soldier

March 14th, 2013, 10:43 am

Lynx wrote:
Buck wrote:Kelroy you yourself resigned from many T0 posistions such as PD, SASF, Hitman these faction are the faction where you should stay a while instead of owning it for 2-3 months and then quitting it. And then you are the one which tells us this, logic.
That's cause he was I/A.
He was not when he had SASF/PD, might be with hitman. I was in his faction myself i have to be honest he is a GREAT leader he knows how to organize things but, he /quits the often the factions which are important such as PD/SASF.
He was not I/A while he owned these.

Noxious
Made man
Game name: Shui_Jiang

March 14th, 2013, 10:45 am

You know, leading factions is not the only things he has to do in IM. He is the Manager, lot of stuff to do. I don't know, I am sure he has his reasons.
Sun Yee On
Chairman - Shan Chu
Jiang
"I believe in Harmony. Balance. Peace. And I don't mind spilling a little blood to achieve it." - Jiang

Bastard
Outsider
Game name: Patrick_Downey

March 14th, 2013, 10:49 am

Buck wrote:
Lynx wrote:
That's cause he was I/A.
He was not when he had SASF/PD, might be with hitman. I was in his faction myself i have to be honest he is a GREAT leader he knows how to organize things but, he /quits the often the factions which are important such as PD/SASF.
Why do you think he left PD in the first place? He was going to be completely IA due to military service. Do you think he should have kept leading the faction while not being able to log in at all?

Just like Luigi said, use common sense. There are real reasons why people have to quit being the leader and then there are immature and not-so-good reasons such as getting bored of leading after 3 weeks.

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

March 14th, 2013, 11:01 am

Bastard wrote:
Buck wrote:
Lynx wrote:
That's cause he was I/A.
Why do you think he left PD in the first place? He was going to be completely IA due to military service. Do you think he should have kept leading the faction while not being able to log in at all?

Just like Luigi said, use common sense. There are real reasons why people have to quit being the leader and then there are immature and not-so-good reasons such as getting bored of leading after 3 weeks.
This post is not about me, and there's a reason I deleted your posts to start with. Next time you'll get banned.
Now, if you really want me to tell you why I left the factions I did, then sure. I'll go ahead. Because you clearly can't use your own brain.

When I left LSPD in July/August it was due to my military service. I didn't know whether I would have the time for it or if I'd even return to IM at the time. I stepped down and let Sean have the faction as I believed he was a capable leader.
I wanted to return to LSPD when I came back from the military as LSPD was what I loved and I missed being the leader of it. But everything had changed, and it wasn't an option. Needless to mention Sean being fired by Ozzy due to him refusing to fire some of his officers.

Since I didn't want to force Bill to give up his position I wanted to try something else. I /thought/ I wanted Stracci because my friends and I had a good thing going on as it was just pass-time for me. We did as woot requested us to do in order to get the faction. I never really wanted it and counted on being in it for a long time. But I kept telling myself it was what I wanted.
I then resigned from the Don position because of the reasons I made this thread.

Alliances couldn't be made properly. There were so much backstabbing and lack of respect for Dons. No-one took anything serious, and people just wanted to rob, take turfs or kidnap people.
No-one cared for actual roleplay. I tried to make my capos invite people old-school style, but they continued to invite people after one or two days.
I simply had enough of all the bullshit I just mentioned and thought I'd go play the rank game in LSPD again.

When invited to the LSPD I didn't want a leading position at first, but I was offered to take over the ACD. Something I don't really care much for anymore, but I thought I'd give it a shot and it was a chance to help LSPD get back on its feet. Since it was horrible at the time.
I got more and more responsibility yet at the same time disliked the LSPD's structure and leadership. A story Bill knows about and is none of your business.

When telling Bill how I felt, I was relieved of my duties and was then asked by Daniel Carter to help him in SASF.
I did so, but Carter felt I was backstabbing him because of someone else, and he then decided to resign after talking with Ozzy.
Again, none of your business.

Far too many times I've been asked to lead something, and had the support of friends and then just went on with it because "why not?"
I've NEVER wanted anything else but be in LSPD or SASF, but my imagination sometimes play me, and make me want to try out different things because my friends somewhat "force" me to try to live out the ideas. That's my problem. When I get an idea, I want to try it out.

Another thing that really ruins your experience as a leader, or even member of a faction, is the pressure you get from players like you. You have to be perfect, and you have to have time for everyone. Literally.
If I make a mistake, I'm to blame for everything bad in the world. But if a player makes a mistake, he can beg for pardon and I have to me mature and forgive him.
Players want me to have time for everything, but as soon as I find a good balance I get dragged into some ridiculously stupid case about something, which drains all my time.

And of course - I can't have thing to attend to IRL either. No no, I must be at the disposal of everyone whenever they need me.
Shit, tabbing ain't even an option! Better quit or ban myself so people know I'm busy!

But this thread is not about me, though you sure do want to make everything about me, and make me look bad. Good job at it.

INVINCIBLE
Soldier
Game name: Blade_Wilson, Jeff_Kray

March 14th, 2013, 12:02 pm

VincentGambino wrote:That was probably meant for Stracci and Corleone who changed their leaders 3 or 4 times in the last month or so
Image Invincible - Ex-Forum Moderator

Former SA Police Department Lieutenant (T1)/ SA Special Forces Gunnery Sergeant(T1) / Kemirov Torpedo / Cuneo Fiducioso(T1) / SAPD Detective/NOOSE Federal Agent/Tattaglia Captain(T1)

Aleya BANNED

March 14th, 2013, 12:12 pm

Invincible wrote:
VincentGambino wrote:That was probably meant for Stracci and Corleone who changed their leaders 3 or 4 times in the last month or so
No it wasn't actually. It was meant for Barzini (Campisano) as there was a huge insult and disrespect between you guys OOC. That's why (I guess) this thread was created. And maybe it is meant for Stracci as well.

Yards-sama
Retired Admin
Game name: Darius_Rookwood

March 14th, 2013, 12:50 pm

This thread isn't directed at any specific faction. If it was, it would've been posted in their usergroup section. Stop trying to point fingers and move on.
Darius H. Rookwood
From Unofficial to Official

Rest in Peace, Spencer Wing

Paco_Pakito
Associate
Game name: Angelo DiNapoli

March 14th, 2013, 12:59 pm

If that's the case stop Power Ranking Admins and putting them T0 in the factions....

Other thing I don't understand is lvl 7/8/9/10 T0's ?????????? Can a person IC be promoted from the bottom to T0 in some hours of gameplay?? (since a lvl 7 doesnt have much hours) ... Hummmmm seems like Power ranking because you know the person OOC.....

And as someone said there.... Do something to stop Faction hopping!!!!! from leaders and from members.

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

March 14th, 2013, 1:14 pm

--/--
Last edited by K3 on March 14th, 2013, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Banned
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Freya
SA Police Department

March 14th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Paco_Pakito wrote:If that's the case stop Power Ranking Admins and putting them T0 in the factions....

Other thing I don't understand is lvl 7/8/9/10 T0's ?????????? Can a person IC be promoted from the bottom to T0 in some hours of gameplay?? (since a lvl 7 doesnt have much hours) ... Hummmmm seems like Power ranking because you know the person OOC.....

And as someone said there.... Do something to stop Faction hopping!!!!! from leaders and from members.
Just because a person is of low level, doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve T0. You don't need hours to become T0 You need a brain and a proper attitude.

Paco_Pakito
Associate

March 14th, 2013, 2:01 pm

Lynx wrote:
Paco_Pakito wrote:If that's the case stop Power Ranking Admins and putting them T0 in the factions....

Just because a person is of low level, doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve T0. You don't need hours to become T0 You need a brain and a proper attitude.
you need to be in the family for long time and not for like 1-2 weeks... the raise until t0 should take a lot of time to see the will and the effort the player puts into the faction.... do you think if a player takes months to get the t0 he will leave it easly... leaders dont give about leaving families cause they know in 1/2 weeks they'll be back in T1/0 in some other faction

Calogepro
Retired Admin
Game name: Calogero_Rigazzi, Spartak_Rigazzi

March 14th, 2013, 3:30 pm

Bring back CK's and people will respect tier 1 and tier 0's like they never did before
C A L O G E R O R I G A Z Z I
I'm not intimidated by lead roles.
I'm better in them. I don't feel pressure - I feel released at times like that.
That's what I'm born to do.
S P A R T A K Y E R K O V
I like the libertarian view, which is to leave everyone alone.
Even as a kid, I was annoyed by people who wanted to tell everyone how to live.

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

March 14th, 2013, 3:31 pm

You're kidding me, right?
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

March 14th, 2013, 3:34 pm

Calogero wrote:Bring back CK's and people will respect tier 1 and tier 0's like they never did before

Aniello
Associate
Game name: Aniello_Dellacroce

March 14th, 2013, 3:34 pm

Stav Cuneo wrote:
Calogero wrote:Bring back CK's and people will respect tier 1 and tier 0's like they never did before

Santino

March 14th, 2013, 3:35 pm

Well said.

Carrot
Outsider
Game name: Carrone

March 14th, 2013, 3:36 pm

Aniello wrote:
Stav Cuneo wrote:
You all seem to want to get respected OOC, even though people should respect you IC. Most T1/0s don't get the respect they should have because they don't roleplay demanding respect or just don't roleplay properly at all, therefor they dont deserve it.

Paco_Pakito
Associate

March 14th, 2013, 3:43 pm

Mike wrote: You're kidding me, right?
Already explained, someone that takes 1/2 weeks to get to faction T0, wont think twice before leaving it...

On other hand, if you take like months to reach it... You will think twice for sure....

I just said that having lvl 7's in T0 is just a proof of how fast you can reach T0, but the same applies to a lvl 9999999 that takes 1/2 weeks getting the T0....

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

March 14th, 2013, 3:43 pm

Carrot wrote:
Aniello wrote:
Stav Cuneo wrote:
You all seem to want to get respected OOC, even though people should respect you IC. Most T1/0s don't get the respect they should have because they don't roleplay demanding respect or just don't roleplay properly at all, therefor they dont deserve it.
My own members respect me, trust me they do(hell they even fked a higher rank than me out of respect and nothing else) while every group or civ couldnt give a flying fuck about somewhat tier 0 or 1 cause he can do whatever he want, Why would he respect ANYONE if we(t1/0) cant do anything to harm him?

Benjamin
Soldier
Game name: Benjamin_Doyle

March 14th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Mike wrote:

You're kidding me, right?
Ionut123 wrote:in a whole day half coming New Year 2013 begins tomorrow night most beautiful party of the year i relly want this party be... (drinks Cigarettes Girls) I LOVE THIS LIFE

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

March 14th, 2013, 4:26 pm

Paco_Pakito wrote:
Mike wrote: You're kidding me, right?
Already explained, someone that takes 1/2 weeks to get to faction T0, wont think twice before leaving it...

On other hand, if you take like months to reach it... You will think twice for sure....

I just said that having lvl 7's in T0 is just a proof of how fast you can reach T0, but the same applies to a lvl 9999999 that takes 1/2 weeks getting the T0....
You dont get it, let's say i make an unofficial, when iam level 1, we get official maybe when iam lvl 10, and then i get tier 0.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

wtf
Enforcer
Game name: Gregory_Ferro

March 14th, 2013, 4:30 pm

Levels are pure OOC, stop discussing about it, lol.

VincentGambino
Enforcer
Game name: Henry_Ruggerioni, Kurt_Ruggeroni

March 14th, 2013, 4:38 pm

Every time you get to about page 2 or 3 it turns into a quote spam. Just lock it already since no one has anything relevant to say

Buck
Soldier

March 14th, 2013, 4:41 pm

MacKenzie wrote:
Bastard wrote:
Buck wrote:
Lynx wrote:
That's cause he was I/A.

This post is not about me, and there's a reason I deleted your posts to start with. Next time you'll get banned.
Now, if you really want me to tell you why I left the factions I did, then sure. I'll go ahead. Because you clearly can't use your own brain.

When I left LSPD in July/August it was due to my military service. I didn't know whether I would have the time for it or if I'd even return to IM at the time. I stepped down and let Sean have the faction as I believed he was a capable leader.
I wanted to return to LSPD when I came back from the military as LSPD was what I loved and I missed being the leader of it. But everything had changed, and it wasn't an option. Needless to mention Sean being fired by Ozzy due to him refusing to fire some of his officers.

Since I didn't want to force Bill to give up his position I wanted to try something else. I /thought/ I wanted Stracci because my friends and I had a good thing going on as it was just pass-time for me. We did as woot requested us to do in order to get the faction. I never really wanted it and counted on being in it for a long time. But I kept telling myself it was what I wanted.
I then resigned from the Don position because of the reasons I made this thread.

Alliances couldn't be made properly. There were so much backstabbing and lack of respect for Dons. No-one took anything serious, and people just wanted to rob, take turfs or kidnap people.
No-one cared for actual roleplay. I tried to make my capos invite people old-school style, but they continued to invite people after one or two days.
I simply had enough of all the bullshit I just mentioned and thought I'd go play the rank game in LSPD again.

When invited to the LSPD I didn't want a leading position at first, but I was offered to take over the ACD. Something I don't really care much for anymore, but I thought I'd give it a shot and it was a chance to help LSPD get back on its feet. Since it was horrible at the time.
I got more and more responsibility yet at the same time disliked the LSPD's structure and leadership. A story Bill knows about and is none of your business.

When telling Bill how I felt, I was relieved of my duties and was then asked by Daniel Carter to help him in SASF.
I did so, but Carter felt I was backstabbing him because of someone else, and he then decided to resign after talking with Ozzy.

Far too many times I've been asked to lead something, and had the support of friends and then just went on with it because "why not?"
I've NEVER wanted anything else but be in LSPD or SASF, but my imagination sometimes play me, and make me want to try out different things because my friends somewhat "force" me to try to live out the ideas. That's my problem. When I get an idea, I want to try it out.

Another thing that really ruins your experience as a leader, or even member of a faction, is the pressure you get from players like you. You have to be perfect, and you have to have time for everyone. Literally.
If I make a mistake, I'm to blame for everything bad in the world. But if a player makes a mistake, he can beg for pardon and I have to me mature and forgive him.
Players want me to have time for everything, but as soon as I find a good balance I get dragged into some ridiculously stupid case about something, which drains all my time.

And of course - I can't have thing to attend to IRL either. No no, I must be at the disposal of everyone whenever they need me.
Shit, tabbing ain't even an option! Better quit or ban myself so people know I'm busy!

But this thread is not about me, though you sure do want to make everything about me, and make me look bad. Good job at it.
I posted my reply, and it got deleted i thought it didnt get posted or something as it got deleted in the second i made it.
I'm not against you or w/e i know you had much things to do. I was just saying that you had plenty of faction as well and quitted no offense. I didn't mean anything with it.

ShuruP4D
Outsider
Game name: Cameron_Dustings

March 14th, 2013, 4:47 pm

Buck wrote:
MacKenzie wrote:
Bastard wrote:
Buck wrote:
Lynx wrote:
That's cause he was I/A.

I posted my reply, and it got deleted i thought it didnt get posted or something as it got deleted in the second i made it.
I'm not against you or w/e i know you had much things to do. I was just saying that you had plenty of faction as well and quitted no offense. I didn't mean anything with it.
You don't know even HALF the reasons why he quit this or that faction, but you still start pointing fingers at him. Very smart.
#CAN'T.HALBERD.THE.ALBERT

Return to “Community Announcements”