There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

The War is Over

March 28th, 2013, 1:22 am

The war is over on IM, and Kemirov came out on top.

This was a long war, but both sides wanted it to end.
A duel was set up between the leader of Kemirov and the leader of Stracci to decide who would win the war.
Sergio Stracci was the first one to fire his gun, and the fight was on. It took a few minutes for the leaders to take eachother out, but Kemirov won eventually and executed Sergio on the spot.

Congratulations to Kemirov for winning the war.

Why was it decided to make it end this way?
Because both sides wanted it over - the leading side shouldn't get the victory handed to them just because of that.
This was a fair way to settle it - let the leaders duel, and see who is the best.

Aleya BANNED

Re: The War is Over

March 28th, 2013, 1:30 am

Congratulations Kemirovs :)

aleyeahhhh
SA Police Department
Game name: Alceo_Visconti

March 28th, 2013, 1:32 am

Wow,So Padrino got Banned for nothing ? lawl,he is suiciding now.
AKA Howie

K3
Retired Admin

March 28th, 2013, 1:43 am

Joseph. wrote:Wow,So Padrino got Banned for nothing ? lawl,he is suiciding now.
No, he was banned for cheating. That's not 'nothing'.

xTyze

March 28th, 2013, 1:48 am

Lol, Stracci was leading and got all those points for fuck all. Haha.

Aleya BANNED

March 28th, 2013, 1:49 am

too bad niki lost in his b-day xdd

zaider
Caporegime
Game name: Jason_Reynolds

March 28th, 2013, 1:50 am

xTyze wrote:Lol, Stracci was leading and got all those points for fuck all. Haha.
To be fair, a lot of those are unfair gained points, since Padrino was hacking the whole war, allegedly.
Y.N.W.A

Whiskey
Consigliere
Game name: Mickey_Reagan, Tywin_Moore, Rashad_Davis

March 28th, 2013, 1:55 am

Congratulations Vasily and Kemirov.

Calogepro
Retired Admin
Game name: Calogero_Rigazzi, Spartak_Rigazzi

March 28th, 2013, 2:20 am

Deciding the outcome of a war by a single duel is in my opinion completely ridicoulus. This shows only the skill of 2 single players and does not involve both factions. I concider it a draw.
C A L O G E R O R I G A Z Z I
I'm not intimidated by lead roles.
I'm better in them. I don't feel pressure - I feel released at times like that.
That's what I'm born to do.
S P A R T A K Y E R K O V
I like the libertarian view, which is to leave everyone alone.
Even as a kid, I was annoyed by people who wanted to tell everyone how to live.

Pedojoey
Faction Leader
Game name: Alfonso_Sabatelli

March 28th, 2013, 2:24 am

Calogero wrote:Deciding the outcome of a war by a single duel is in my opinion completely ridicoulus. This shows only the skill of 2 single players and does not involve both factions. I concider it a draw.

concider it like you want we dont care at all :D..

btw good job Vasily

Beast2life
Associate
Game name: Shaster_Silverkin

March 28th, 2013, 2:27 am

By the way Good RP
lame life.

Rafael
Enforcer
Game name: Rafael_Firenzo

March 28th, 2013, 2:27 am

This wasn't even a war, just bullshit. Anyway we got the easy win after long time arguing with hackers. Kemirov 4 life!

Donatello
Outsider
Game name: Donatello_Delacosta

March 28th, 2013, 2:30 am

MacKenzie wrote: This was a long war, but both sides wanted it to end.
A duel was set up between the leader of Kemirov and the leader of Stracci to decide who would win the war.
Isn't Aleksei Petrovich the leader of Kemirov?

Calogepro
Retired Admin

March 28th, 2013, 2:30 am

Pedojoey wrote:
Calogero wrote:Deciding the outcome of a war by a single duel is in my opinion completely ridicoulus. This shows only the skill of 2 single players and does not involve both factions. I concider it a draw.

concider it like you want we dont care at all
Be realistic, you were down by 100 points while Kemirov had 47 members and Stracci 19.
But I understand, I would be happy too if I'd won my first war as a faction by a single duel which is existing for 2 years and had multiple wars in the past.

zaider
Caporegime
Game name: Jason_Reynolds

March 28th, 2013, 2:33 am

Calogero wrote:
Pedojoey wrote:

concider it like you want we dont care at all
Be realistic, you were down by 100 points while Kemirov had 47 members and Stracci 19.
But I understand, I would be happy too if I'd won my first war as a faction by a single duel which is existing for 2 years and had multiple wars in the past.
It's not their first win lol. (maybe as Kemirov, but I bet it's their first war too, as Kemirov.)
Y.N.W.A

Calogepro
Retired Admin

March 28th, 2013, 2:35 am

zaider wrote: It's not their first win lol. (maybe as Kemirov, but I bet it's their first war too, as Kemirov.)
Well, TWT, Triads or Kemirov is kinda the same for me

Donatello
Outsider

March 28th, 2013, 2:36 am

And I consider it a win.

» Attempted Double-post at Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:36 am «

We were better, and our points weren't gained by only Padrino, Aniello led all of the waves, and I really mean it, he led ALL of the waves, he was the real murderer of Stracci, and he killed most of them. So Padrino hacked, so what?! It's not like he had a fucking sobiet there, just a distance shit and it was by a mistake he downloaded a mod which included a hack, his hack didn't make a real difference but alright, so PADRINO HACKED, so all of our points since the beginning were gained by him and all of them were unfair. Please, do me a favour, stfu, we won this war, Kemirov camped at their HQ since we had a good method and earned a difference of 120 points , so in my opinion, we won this war, and I am not the only one who thinks so.

Richard Denham
Associate
Game name: Richard_Denham

March 28th, 2013, 2:36 am

Wars on IM are generally ridiculous...
John Anderton - Sulu Otomo - James Murphy - Richard Denham

K3
Retired Admin

March 28th, 2013, 2:37 am

Still better than calling the war off with two losers due to massive rulebreaking and complaints.
Which is the true reason behind me ending the war.

Rafael
Enforcer

March 28th, 2013, 2:39 am

Calogero wrote:
zaider wrote: It's not their first win lol. (maybe as Kemirov, but I bet it's their first war too, as Kemirov.)
Well, TWT, Triads or Kemirov is kinda the same for me
Kemirov had only 2 wars, this one and one versus Corleone when it was led by Yards 2 months ago(That one was stopped 'cos of many rulebreaks).

And dont compare Kemirov with Triads, TWT, cos there is totally different kind of RP and many more, while most of the people are same.
Last edited by Rafael on March 28th, 2013, 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

xTyze

March 28th, 2013, 2:39 am

Donatello wrote:
And I consider it a win.

We were better, and our points weren't gained by only Padrino, Aniello led all of the waves, and I really mean it, he led ALL of the waves, he was the real murderer of Stracci, and he killed most of them. So Padrino hacked, so what?! It's not like he had a fucking sobiet there, just a distance shit and it was by a mistake he downloaded a mod which included a hack, his hack didn't make a real difference but alright, so PADRINO HACKED, so all of our points since the beginning were gained by him and all of them were unfair. Please, do me a favour, stfu, we won this war, Kemirov camped at their HQ since we had a good method and earned a difference of 120 points , so in my opinion, we won this war, and I am not the only one who thinks so.
Agreed on this one; Stracci actually slapped Kemirov considering the member difference and shit. But yeah, I did see Aniello collecting those points like candy =)

Rafael
Enforcer

March 28th, 2013, 2:46 am

Donatello wrote:
And I consider it a win.

ROFL it'd be really easy for me too if you had + 20 nabs around, i'd pwn u all but forget that. You say, Aniello led all waves, what he was leading??Stay in HQ all, i'll go "rambo mode" alone and pwn them all. And max you had 4-5 people on single wave, you call that war? You gotta be kidding me.

Donatello
Outsider

March 28th, 2013, 2:47 am

Rafael wrote:This wasn't even a war, just bullshit. Anyway we got the easy win after long time arguing with hackers. Kemirov 4 life!
lol, ok bro. All of Stracci are hacking. Nekolai just blames few people (Aniello, Andrea...) for hacking while he doesn't have ANY proof or any idea of what kind of hack is it.
Should I start with your admin abuser who was taking a part in this war ?? I am talking about Vasily.
As I remember, an admin who takes part in the war can't jail the enemies even if he's right. The members should report OR an online admin (other one, who doesn't take a part in the war or just an onduty admin) should jail , but not Vasily. He jailed four of our members for a stupid reason, and not even vaild. There isn't any rule about it, he was just creating one from his mind.
If you say that our points were gained by hackers, I say that you won cause of an abuser admin. (Vasily)

Calogepro
Retired Admin

March 28th, 2013, 2:49 am

Rafael wrote: ROFL it'd be really easy for me too if you had + 20 nabs around, i'd pwn u all but forget that. You say, Aniello led all waves, what he was leading??Stay in HQ all, i'll go "rambo mode" alone and pwn them all. And max you had 4-5 people on single wave, you call that war? You gotta be kidding me.
quality >>>> quantity. I would do the same. And as the points show: it works

Donatello
Outsider

March 28th, 2013, 2:50 am

Rafael wrote:
Donatello wrote:
And I consider it a win.

ROFL it'd be really easy for me too if you had + 20 nabs around, i'd pwn u all but forget that. You say, Aniello led all waves, what he was leading??Stay in HQ all, i'll go "rambo mode" alone and pwn them all. And max you had 4-5 people on single wave, you call that war? You gotta be kidding me.
That is the amount of people we had. We are just 19 MEMBERS, 7 of them are I/A , you were 53 including Luigi and Giovanni wtf are you talking about ? its always Joseph Romanov online and he's afk at HQ. The only offical waves we did were organized by Vasily..

» Attempted Double-post at Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:51 am «
Calogero wrote:
Rafael wrote: quality >>>> quantity. I would do the same. And as the points show: it works
They don't get it that is a METHOD , omg. An abuser admin won't help ya here, KEMIROV.

_n1k0_
Enforcer
Game name: Shen_Yazhu

March 28th, 2013, 3:18 am

Donatello wrote:
And I consider it a win.

Actually... Padrino Padasco was a Tier 1 in Stracci. The fact that we couldn't kill him due to his hacks mattered alot, since it was 3 points that we couldn't get several times during the first couple of days of the war, not to mention he was a hacker that had access to a Sniper, which is a 2 shot kill weapon. With s0beit, he knew our exact locations due to him being able to see our nametags from far distance, teleport around on the map and who knows what else, so he took many kills. I'd say he gained Stracci about 50 points, and another 50 points was lost due to Team-Kill from Kemirov, there is a bug where if you enter a chopper with a pilot already in it, then the current pilot gets ejected up into the propels and dies by the one entering the chopper, and the propels continues to kill the pilot over and over and over, until he finally types /acceptdeath, in this case with the war, the pilot would maybe die 5 times in a row on the war-point-list and loose 10 points or more depending on his tier.
This DB bug/mistake occurred several times for us in the start of the war, even with our Tier 1 and Tier 0's and costed us more than 50 points in total. Which brings us to a total of 100 points with Padrino included, This was the exact difference between us and stracci, so in theory, if Padrino had not hacked and if this DB bug with the choppers wasn't there, then the points would be completely equal, infact, Kemirov would had lead in points, since there was 35 points remaining and the difference to win was 125.
But nevermind all of this, the war is over now and let's look away from the past and towards the future.

About the duel, I was not a big fan of it and I actually asked for another way to solve it, but I had no choice in the matter. In the end, it got solved fair and square.

I have to say however, as an involved player in the war, that this has been the worst war I have ever experienced or seen on IM, between all of the factions. This is not how wars should be like, people who was involved in this war knows what I'm talking about, but I'm glad that it's finally over and the rightful winners was declared, good game.

Bossnian

March 28th, 2013, 3:23 am

The most satisfying thing is that, what we've been saying all along IG for weeks before this war started, certain cheaters have been taken out of the community.

I certainly hope the leaders will have an initiative for a different war system.

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

March 28th, 2013, 3:57 am

Why's Vasily dueling when he's not even the leader? D:
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

MishMish
Outsider
Game name: Yekutiel_Kadosh, Albert_Goldenberg

March 28th, 2013, 4:13 am

You can /NEVER/ please both sides.
You might aswell let both of them down instead of putting the entire stake on a single duel but you had made your choice and that's it.
Those of you who want to declare it your win or draw or what the hell not, suit yourself.
Albert Goldenberg
Jimmy Pearce

vito_derossi
Outsider
Game name: Vito_Derossi

March 28th, 2013, 5:05 am

Gratz Vasily,Finally the war is over Good job!

Return to “Community Announcements”