There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Sab3r
SA Police Department
Game name: Leonzio_Accardi

How to get your DVD/CD DRIVE back if it's not visible at you computer.

April 29th, 2013, 8:48 am

I have had this issue before, my CD/DVD Drive not showing in my computer. I guess someone have had this issue and does'nt know how to get it back, so they can't play on IM till they have fixed this issue. If you have this problem, then I will show you how to fix this issue. Everything is caused of your upperclass and lowerclass.
(PS: Does only work at Windows xp/vista/7) - (if you dont have one of these I suggest you, to not try it)

First you have to do is to click at start at your desktop and click run or search "regedit"
Spoiler

1. When you have opened regedit then you double click on HKEY LOCAL MACHINE so it opens
Spoiler
2. Then you double click on SYSTEM so it opens.
Spoiler

3. Then you double click on CurrentControlSet so it opens.
Spoiler
4. Then you double click CONTROL so it opens.
Spoiler
5. Then you double click CLASS so it opens.
Spoiler
After you have done that you get a lot of different number and letters.

You shall be looking for ; {43D6E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Spoiler
After you have done that you will came to the property of your CD DRIVE. If your CD ROM does'nt show up at your computer, all you have to do is to delete your upperclass and lowerclass.
Spoiler
I dont have upperclass or lowerclass, since I have solved this problem.

When you have deleted your lowerclass and upperclass, then you have to restart your computer.
When your computer is starting again, then you can click on your Computer and you can see that you have your CD DRIVE visible.
Such a cute whiner.
Spoiler

Return to “Outdated Guides”