There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: Italy Mafia V6.5 - Weapon / Gun Dealing explained.

May 13th, 2013, 8:17 pm

Also increased the product rate to 5/second. (25 per 5 seconds) for the next restart.
:D

BA™AN
Outsider
Game name: Ozzil_Ferraro

May 13th, 2013, 8:59 pm

man make it for all peoples allowed to do the runs

Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

May 13th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:Big problem for unofficials !
How so?
How are they supposed to get guns when only officials can own the warehouses?
I don't see what's hard in that, or what the difference between officials/civilians. Once a warehouse is locked, none can take from it. Once a warehouse is opened, everyone can take from it. As stated tier 0s are the only ones allowed to lock/unlock their faction warehouse. A civilian simply has to wait until a warehouse is open. It's not problem, even if it is, it's for everyone.
Hopefully you understood what I've meant.
You dont expect TO/T1s to stand beside their warehouse and unlock them and let everyone in the server use them do you?

Kjetil

May 13th, 2013, 10:15 pm

Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:Big problem for unofficials !
How so?
How are they supposed to get guns when only officials can own the warehouses?
I don't see what's hard in that, or what the difference between officials/civilians. Once a warehouse is locked, none can take from it. Once a warehouse is opened, everyone can take from it. As stated tier 0s are the only ones allowed to lock/unlock their faction warehouse. A civilian simply has to wait until a warehouse is open. It's not problem, even if it is, it's for everyone.
Hopefully you understood what I've meant.
You dont expect TO/T1s to stand beside their warehouse and unlock them and let everyone in the server use them do you?
Nope, meaning less guns will be distributed :)

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

May 13th, 2013, 10:38 pm

I used to Roleplay with officals all day long when i was unoffical,but that might be cause there were only 4 ilegal factions back then,therefore Barzini needed allies .. but idk ..
Anyways, if you unoffical factions don't want to rp with the officals in order to get X amount of guns that will arm you up, get a legal license

ShuruP4D
Outsider
Game name: Cameron_Dustings

May 14th, 2013, 12:34 am

Stav Cuneo wrote:I used to Roleplay
Oh holy shit, you know how to do anything other than whine?
Key word is /used/.
#CAN'T.HALBERD.THE.ALBERT

Beast2life
Associate
Game name: Shaster_Silverkin

May 14th, 2013, 12:46 am

i didn't like the update
lame life.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

May 14th, 2013, 1:02 am

ShuruP4D wrote:
Key word is /used/.

really?

Stav Cuneo
Soldier

May 14th, 2013, 1:14 am

ShuruP4D wrote:
Key word is /used/.
burn XD

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 14th, 2013, 1:54 am

The warehouses could maybe be loadable even if virtually locked. It is how it works with the fgunstock for example. It can be closed, but you can still unload the guns and bullets at it.

Malicious
Made man
Game name: Thomas_Hunt, Giuseppe_Mangano

May 14th, 2013, 2:01 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:The warehouses could maybe be loadable even if virtually locked. It is how it works with the fgunstock for example. It can be closed, but you can still unload the guns and bullets at it.
Exactly, this is what should be implemented as it makes it more useful to Civilians aswell.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 14th, 2013, 2:02 am

Grimm wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:The warehouses could maybe be loadable even if virtually locked. It is how it works with the fgunstock for example. It can be closed, but you can still unload the guns and bullets at it.
Exactly, this is what should be implemented as it makes it more useful to Civilians aswell.
What do you mean? How exactly does it make it more useful to civilians? I am talking about family members or whoever unloads to be able to drop the crate even if the warehouse is under /whclose. But then again, what would be the risk? Dilemma.
Last edited by Luigi Tattaglia on May 14th, 2013, 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stav Cuneo
Soldier

May 14th, 2013, 2:03 am

Would be nice to have warehouse log aswell over the CPU,since its not easy to write down every load, it doesn't even say who loaded lead and material

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 14th, 2013, 2:04 am

Stav Cuneo wrote:
Would be nice to have warehouse log aswell over the CPU,since its not easy to write down every load, it doesn't even say who loaded lead and material
If we keep bringing the ideas up, woot might update stuff with the most useful ones.

Oak
Caporegime

May 14th, 2013, 2:08 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Stav Cuneo wrote:
If we keep bringing the ideas up, woot might update stuff with the most useful ones.

Quick Question, does the materials show on /friskcar ?

Kjetil

May 14th, 2013, 2:11 am

And that's how it should not be. How can you load something when it's not open? Doesn't really make sense.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 14th, 2013, 2:17 am

Kjetil wrote:
And that's how it should not be. How can you load something when it's not open? Doesn't really make sense.
I know it is awkward, hence I made another statement in another post. The family gunstock can be refilled even if its closed, but that is because it makes no difference wether it is open or not as no one can steal anything from your family gunstock while you keep it open for a few seconds. The warehouse is a totally different thing. Everyone can steal from your warehouse as much as there is inside for even just one second of it being opened while you load crates.

Oak
Caporegime

May 14th, 2013, 2:25 am

Oak wrote:
Are materials displayed on /friskcar?

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 14th, 2013, 2:28 am

Oak wrote:
Oak wrote:
Are materials displayed on /friskcar?
Nope. You cannot store them into vehicle. You load metal and lead and they're not displayed either. All you have to do though is press N next to a trailer and see if you obtain a crate. It shows the ammount of metal/lead contained in the trailer right after.
Last edited by Luigi Tattaglia on May 14th, 2013, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kjetil

May 14th, 2013, 2:28 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
I know it is awkward, hence I made another statement in another post. The family gunstock can be refilled even if its closed, but that is because it makes no difference wether it is open or not as no one can steal anything from your family gunstock while you keep it open for a few seconds. The warehouse is a totally different thing. Everyone can steal from your warehouse as much as there is inside for even just one second of it being opened while you load crates.
That makes it even more dangerous to fill the stock! :)

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 14th, 2013, 2:29 am

I know and when I think of it, I wouldn't have it any other way. :P

Oak
Caporegime

May 14th, 2013, 2:34 am

Luigi, thank you for the information.

I asked it, because tonight, right before I logged off, I received several 911 calls about a "suspicious armed truck", I went there, and guess what? Lead and Metal. But, I had no idea about how to act, apart from frisking the driver, as OOC I know what they (cargo) are for, but IC, they can be for anything... then I got sniped, but that's another story.

-----------//-----------//------------

It would be nice if the cars could store different things, when you do /friskcar, you get a menu of several things, but unfortunally, you cannot really store many things in it.

Anaconda
Consigliere
Game name: Laurence_Ravensdale, Trevor_Armstrong

May 14th, 2013, 3:35 am

Some nigga stole 100k materials from our WArehouse! I hate when people camp at WH

Stav Cuneo
Soldier

May 14th, 2013, 4:26 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Yeah, i would also support woot to limit the amount of guns you can take , or add /give materials
Just because when a t1 decides to gives someone x amount of guns, and that someone(which is either low ranked member or unoffical faction) just take all the guns there.. in one command,it doesn't make sense and might happen
Also when someone camp at a warehouse,wait for a t1 to open and just take all the guns there

Maybe now it isn't that tragic, but imagine what would happen in 1 month,when every warehouse will have over 1 million guns in it

dagardivyanshu
Rookie
Game name: James_Walcott

May 14th, 2013, 8:51 am

Will it for government factions?

ray
SASF Commander
Game name: Raymond_Vederano, Charles_Nixon

May 14th, 2013, 9:32 am

dagardivyanshu wrote:Will it for government factions?
Of Course now, since when government agencies smuggling illegal guns ? Oh wait, now someone will quote me and say " This is IM" .. -_-

Thomas
Soldier
Game name: Thomas_Toro, Thomas_MacDermott

May 14th, 2013, 9:38 am

I like, brought for me some interest into the server, having the idea of driving a truck with cargo that gets 24/7 stolen is awesome.

Thomas MacDermott

Spoiler
Past characters:
Thomas Capelli
Thomas Paterno
Thomas Corleone
Thomas Hudson
Thomas Toro
Thomas Jay
Eire Laosieach
Thomas Stracci
Carlos Phantom
Jesus Chapa

Hamze
Outsider
Game name: Yori_Kazuya

May 14th, 2013, 10:15 am

Such a nice addition to the server.. gives us even a lot more things to do and it's diffidently cleaning the economy.

Oak
Caporegime

May 14th, 2013, 12:52 pm

VICENTE~LiPPi wrote:i hate the fact that the cargo respawnes when the server is respawning cars :/ even thou its atached to the linerunner

The cargo is a type of car (I've seen it in the modding files). They are unoccupied, so they respawn.

Same happens with tow trucks and towed vehicles

Dawg

May 14th, 2013, 1:26 pm

Hamze Malkawi wrote:Such a nice addition to the server.. gives us even a lot more things to do and it's diffidently cleaning the economy.

Return to “Community Announcements”