Don Nicholas Paterno
Don Miguel Stracci

Milos Miokovic
Outsider
Game name: Milos_Miokovic

Re: Reports and Ruleset

July 22nd, 2013, 6:28 pm

Mike wrote:I got unjailed, yes.
As Luigi said I don't see why my license would be removed OOC, it would be different if it all happened IC.
Me personally, we are okey friends but I kinda don't care about your license and it is weird to revoke it like that OOC. But I care about this and it is unfair to other players!
Yards-sama wrote:I am so utterly sick and tired of shit like this from factions in general and this was the last straw.
And after 1 hour unjailed IC with big blue letters on my screen.. I've noticed this a lot, somebody gets reported on the forum, get's jailed and after 10-30 min and more he gets unjailed.. ? Licenses revoking OOC is bulls**t, but this is even bigger bulls**t..
[+] Awards and medals
Purple Heart
Medal of Honor
Exemplary Conduct
12 Months Continous Service
4 Months Continous Service
1 Month Continous Service
Officer's Ribbon
Sergeant's Ribbon
Basic Training Ribbon
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Veteran of SA Special Forces, Long live SA Special Forces!

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

July 22nd, 2013, 6:31 pm

Me and Yards spoke to eachother after he jailed me.
He can reply himself to the reason why he felt it was needed to unjail me.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

Santo
Enforcer
Game name: Santo_Rossini

July 22nd, 2013, 6:34 pm

Mike got unjailed for dmX4 and I had to stay in jail for 4 hours because I killed someone who was trying to steal my bike wow.
Santo Margella - Stracci Caporegime
Yuri Voskoboynikov - Kemirov Soldat
Mario Travolta - Leone Solider

vens
Soldier
Game name: Vincent_Pearce, Sai_Tzu

July 22nd, 2013, 6:36 pm

Santo wrote:Mike got unjailed for dmX4 and I had to stay in jail for 4 hours because I killed someone who was trying to steal my bike wow.
Enjoy.
FREE ORKA

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

July 22nd, 2013, 6:37 pm

Santo wrote:Mike got unjailed for dmX4 and I had to stay in jail for 4 hours because I killed someone who was trying to steal my bike wow.
Didn't DM.
This is not about me, y'all should quit going off topic.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

Paco_Pakito
Associate
Game name: Angelo DiNapoli

July 22nd, 2013, 6:42 pm

Honestly, that's the difference between the players in IM... Some know the admins so they can speak with them and try to argue alone (without the other side arguing as well) in order to get unjailed... Others don't know them and just spend the hours they have to spend in the jail.

Also... If you're updating report section you should seriously think about making the Report an Admin a public subsection... Reporting an admin should be something public, I don't know why this server still tries to cover the abuses of their admins. It makes no sense at all... Admins are like every other person and should be punished if rulebreak and/or abuse.

sexpistol
Enforcer
Game name: Keith_Lynch

July 22nd, 2013, 6:54 pm

Paco_Pakito wrote:Admins are like every other person and should be punished if rulebreak and/or abuse.
This is a gaming community. Not a democratic country. There's no need for perfect equality, so I don't see why people are whining about each 'unfair' thing. If an admin is reported, he should be reported with proper evidence to get it forward. And I seriously believe if the case needs it, there will be a discussion between the reporter, reported and management. Why making it public?

Jakie
Consigliere
Game name: Jakie_Pearce, Abod_Abdallah

July 22nd, 2013, 7:20 pm

cool one , but i liked the old one.
tjsl wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 12:10 am
not good at shoot, but good at heart ;)

DaoC
Enforcer
Game name: Vidkun_Quisling, Reid_Andrius, Lazar_Angelov

July 22nd, 2013, 7:27 pm

Give it a try. Its new everything is strange when its new.

George_MacDermott
Outsider
Game name: Jason_Brewer

July 22nd, 2013, 7:57 pm

I'm definitely liking the new report a player section, but I'm still hyped to see the revised rule set.

Yards-sama
Retired Admin
Game name: Darius_Rookwood

July 22nd, 2013, 8:11 pm

Somilea wrote: And got unjailed 1 hour later...? ^.- Nobody cares about that..? Most of the ppl don't get unjailed, and some does ? What about that? Can you fix that first and then think about punishments will it be 120 min or 15235 min.
Luigi Tattaglia wrote: Yeah, but he also got his weapons license removed which doesn't make IC sense. Thats what I mean with 'define punishments'. This means that someday someone can remove the player's vehicles for DB or whatever whenever they think its neccessary.
This doesn't concern any of you at all but Jackson didn't get off that easy. Unlike most players Jackson remained calm when he called for me and tried to sort it out. He gave me his word that he'd curb his enthusiasm for killing people and would actually wait for valid RP reasons instead of the tiniest spec of an excuse. For that reason I let him out with time served + the fine + 2 weeks probation without license. He's mine for the next two weeks and if he fucks up he'll regret it. The only way he got this deal is because he didn't cry about it when I issues the punished, he tried to reason with me. That's it.

Don't pretend you're not bringing this up because it's an inconvenience to you. I'd have expected some professional courtesy from ex staff not to second guess my judgment, least of all in a public forum, though I know you love your soapboxes.
Darius H. Rookwood
From Unofficial to Official

Rest in Peace, Spencer Wing

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

July 22nd, 2013, 9:31 pm

Of course it concerns me. Tomorrow you'll remove someone else's license for XYZ reasons, remove someone's car, someone's house, someone's business or whatever else you think is right to be removed. This is why we need a set punisments list within a certain range. This isn't even close to entering the domain of 'soapboxing'; its something I've brought up in this thread in order to perhaps help create a progressive rulelist. That is as much as we can do within this thread.

Yards-sama
Retired Admin

July 22nd, 2013, 9:37 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Of course it concerns me. Tomorrow you'll remove someone else's license for XYZ reasons, remove someone's car, someone's house, someone's business or whatever else you think is right to be removed. This is why we need a set punisments list within a certain range. This isn't even close to entering the domain of 'soapboxing'; its something I've brought up in this thread in order to perhaps help create a progressive rulelist. That is as much as we can do within this thread..
You're exaggerating but you don't need me to tell you that so I suggest you cut the BS if you expect to be taken seriously. Having said that, this is already off topic so whatever concerns you may have, this is not the place. Also, don't try to undermine me again.
Darius H. Rookwood

Richard Denham
Associate
Game name: Richard_Denham

July 22nd, 2013, 9:42 pm

...or what? Sounds rather ominous...
John Anderton - Sulu Otomo - James Murphy - Richard Denham

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

July 22nd, 2013, 9:44 pm

Richard Denham wrote:...or what? Sounds rather ominous...
I'm trying to contribute to this thread. I know Kelroy is going through this thread and I know he'll put effort into reshaping it all, which is why I used the opportunity to cast my opinion. This particular case served as an example as to why it'd be good to have it changed and I've had no second thoughts behind it; I've got no reason to have them. It is up to the management anyway. I've put my share into the thread and I'm out of it.

And to go directly on topic, its good Kelroy has done this. There is a huge difference between straight-forward rulebreaking and the potential rulebreaking where its hard to determine wether it really happened.
Last edited by Luigi Tattaglia on July 22nd, 2013, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yards-sama
Retired Admin

July 22nd, 2013, 9:48 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Richard Denham wrote:...or what? Sounds rather ominous...
I'm just trying to contribute to this thread. I know Kelroy is going through this thread and I know he'll put effort into reshaping it all, which is why I used the opportunity to cast my opinion. This particular case served as an example as to why it'd be good to have it changed. It is up to the management anyway. I've put my share into the thread and I'm out of it.
You contribute to nothing. What you're bitching about has no relation to the thread. Make a separate thread, send some PMs, do whatever you think is necessary to share your concerns, but do it at the right place.
Darius H. Rookwood

Richard Denham
Associate

July 23rd, 2013, 8:21 pm

People have gotten far too serious...lighten up, it's a game, play it, have fun, lighten up, thank the volunteer staff for all they do and chill ok?

Yards you as well can chill a tad.

Anaconda
Consigliere
Game name: Laurence_Ravensdale, Trevor_Armstrong

July 23rd, 2013, 9:31 pm

Richard Denham wrote:People have gotten far too serious...lighten up, it's a game, play it, have fun, lighten up, thank the volunteer staff for all they do and chill ok?

I agree. It's just a game.. Relax people.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

July 23rd, 2013, 10:01 pm

Drew_McLandon wrote:
Richard Denham wrote:People have gotten far too serious...lighten up, it's a game, play it, have fun, lighten up, thank the volunteer staff for all they do and chill ok?

lol stop asslicking drew, weeks ago you been serious about this game now you change your mind just because a fucking idiot said that

@denham, IM was better when you wasn't around.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Richard Denham
Associate

July 23rd, 2013, 10:28 pm

"Joined: 10 Jun 2013, 21:18"
lul wut?...

Milos Miokovic
Outsider
Game name: Milos_Miokovic

July 23rd, 2013, 10:32 pm

Silencer. wrote: @denham, IM was better when you wasn't around.
Blow him
Richard Denham wrote:"Joined: 10 Jun 2013, 21:18"
lul wut?...
^ hahahahahahha this was funny
[+] Awards and medals
Purple Heart
Medal of Honor
Exemplary Conduct
12 Months Continous Service
4 Months Continous Service
1 Month Continous Service
Officer's Ribbon
Sergeant's Ribbon
Basic Training Ribbon
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Veteran of SA Special Forces, Long live SA Special Forces!

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

July 23rd, 2013, 11:43 pm

Silencer. wrote:
Drew_McLandon wrote:

lol stop asslicking drew, weeks ago you been serious about this game now you change your mind just because a fucking idiot said that

@denham, IM was better when you wasn't around.
Quit that attitude. IM was better when people didn't throw those words around.

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

July 23rd, 2013, 11:43 pm

This thread has been locked on request of the thread author.
If you would like to have the thread re-opened, please contact a moderator!
Community bot.

Return to “Community Announcements”