Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

Re: Server Rules

September 28th, 2013, 5:35 pm

I'll see to it.

Aleya BANNED

September 28th, 2013, 5:35 pm

Thanks for the effort a-team! This cleared so many situations.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

September 28th, 2013, 6:58 pm

Oak wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:What do you mean with nope lol. Hope Kelroy can reply on this matter.
The rule states you cannot heal if you ran away from a gunfight. That means that IF you heal on any circumstances you are rulebreaking. On other words, you can go to another situation, but you're just not allowed to heal unless 10 minutes have passed.
But you don't get it. Imagine you solve a robbery and have 20 HP left. You should be able to go to another one after having healed, but this rule doesn't allow you to because it requires 10 minutes.

@Kelroy; thank you for replying. Hope you can make it the way it was because as far as I noticed over these 4 months, jails regarding this have been rare.
Last edited by Luigi Tattaglia on September 28th, 2013, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K3
Retired Admin

September 28th, 2013, 7:00 pm

Lowered it to 1 minute.
That should be enough to make sure you aren't being followed, and not too long for you to miss something important.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

September 28th, 2013, 7:05 pm

K3lroy wrote:Lowered it to 1 minute.
That should be enough to make sure you aren't being followed, and not too long for you to miss something important.
Thanks. Hf.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

September 28th, 2013, 7:11 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Oak wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:What do you mean with nope lol. Hope Kelroy can reply on this matter.
The rule states you cannot heal if you ran away from a gunfight. That means that IF you heal on any circumstances you are rulebreaking. On other words, you can go to another situation, but you're just not allowed to heal unless 10 minutes have passed.
But you don't get it. Imagine you solve a robbery and have 20 HP left. You should be able to go to another one after having healed, but this rule doesn't allow you to because it requires 10 minutes.

@Kelroy; thank you for replying. Hope you can make it the way it was because as far as I noticed over these 4 months, jails regarding this have been rare.
Yes, I do get it, although, it was rulebreaking. Since K3 just updated it, it's perfectly fine.

Bill Davis
Retired Admin
Game name: Bill_Davis

September 28th, 2013, 7:31 pm

Thomas wrote:
Carrone wrote:Buying 25k mats but then quickly running off without paying, is that considered scamming or robbing?
Robbing.
No, that is considered as scamming.

Neil-dono
Associate
Game name: Neil_Donnelly

September 28th, 2013, 7:31 pm

Attention: Player reports being dealt with on the forum will receive double punishments.
Love this one the most! :33
dyt

Noam
Made man
Game name: Adam_Heink, Barrington_Buckley

September 28th, 2013, 8:36 pm

Neil wrote:
Attention: Player reports being dealt with on the forum will receive double punishments.
I wonder why it is this way, lol.

Aleya BANNED

September 28th, 2013, 9:02 pm

Noam wrote:
Neil wrote:
Because admins spend so much time and effort resolving reports.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8704

Chucky
Made man
Game name: Von_Vicioso

September 29th, 2013, 12:52 am

Aleya wrote:
Noam wrote:
Neil wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8704
Thing is, players don't even tend to /report a player as the object won't be solved, so it's somewhat obnoxious imo.
Since like 3/4 of them can be solved ingame.

Slutobi
Outsider
Game name: Michonne_Harrington, Xiao_Lin, Jarell_Malabo, Mei_Lin

September 29th, 2013, 1:11 am

Chucky wrote:
Aleya wrote:
Noam wrote:
Neil wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8704
Thing is, players don't even tend to /report a player as the object won't be solved, so it's somewhat obnoxious imo.
Since like 3/4 of them can be solved ingame.
And how is this a problem? If a problem can be solved in-game that's all the better.

I pity the fool whoms dream it is to become a Fire Department.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

September 29th, 2013, 1:44 am

Neil wrote:
It also encourages fake reporting. Sometimes situations are faked up so good there is no way a player can get out of it.

Also players will rather not report someone instantly IG, but go to the forums and report it just to get the person jailed for 2 x the jailtime.

Ronald
Outsider
Game name: Amauri_Romagnoli

September 29th, 2013, 1:51 am

Chucky wrote:
oeoeoe wrote:"Evading temporary (non-IP) bans will lead to a permanent suspension of your account."

How's this? If you get a 5/5 warn or a (non-IP) T.Ban you're not allowed to play in an alt? I'm confused
Could anyone clarify this please as I'm also confused by it.

Slutobi
Outsider

September 29th, 2013, 2:15 am

Ronald wrote:
Chucky wrote:
oeoeoe wrote:"Evading temporary (non-IP) bans will lead to a permanent suspension of your account."

How's this? If you get a 5/5 warn or a (non-IP) T.Ban you're not allowed to play in an alt? I'm confused
As far as I am concerned when I was here, this has always been the case, if one of your characters gets a temporary ban it's not like you can just go around on alts.

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

September 29th, 2013, 2:23 am

Slutobi wrote:
Ronald wrote:
Chucky wrote:

As far as I am concerned when I was here, this has always been the case, if one of your characters gets a temporary ban it's not like you can just go around on alts.
Rofl, that is obviously wrong. Hence the difference between an account ban and a IP ban.

Slutobi
Outsider

September 29th, 2013, 2:26 am

Johnny wrote:
Slutobi wrote:
Ronald wrote:
Chucky wrote:

Rofl, that is obviously wrong. Hence the difference between an account ban and a IP ban.
Which is why I said as far as I am concerned, which means I am not 100% sure.
See the difference?

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

September 29th, 2013, 3:38 am

I've just come across this browsing the report section:
Oak wrote:Like I said, you died. You no longer exist in my IC life, therefore you no longer have a need for licenses. How is it abusing? It's pretty much the same as if you kill me, you sack my body.
This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen lately.

Then you can also shut down his bank account, put his businesses, houses and vehicles on sale because he doesn't need them as he is dead.

People are already making workarounds around the new rules.

Oak
Caporegime

September 29th, 2013, 3:40 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:I've just come across this browsing the report section:
Oak wrote:Like I said, you died. You no longer exist in my IC life, therefore you no longer have a need for licenses. How is it abusing? It's pretty much the same as if you kill me, you sack my body.

Then you can also shut down his bank account, put his businesses, houses and vehicles on sale because he doesn't need them as he is dead.

I tried to RP with his dead body, placing him on the morgue but he accepted death mid way trough it.

Vic
Soldier
Game name: Jaffar_Pearce, James_Lahey, Leroy_Lennox, Sebastian_Schoenbeck, Jjjjjjjjjjjjj_Jjjjjjjjjjjjj

September 29th, 2013, 3:42 am

:lol: :lol:
Fuck man... rulebreaking is more addictive than heroin.
https://youtu.be/zN8VOsJCJLk?t=37

INVINCIBLE
Soldier
Game name: Blade_Wilson, Jeff_Kray

September 29th, 2013, 10:03 am

R-Car wrote:Even if you /report , admins asks you to forum report.
I provided enough chatlogs 3-4 days ago and still Ray asked me to file a complaint on forums.
yup i agree he is right
Image Invincible - Ex-Forum Moderator

Former SA Police Department Lieutenant (T1)/ SA Special Forces Gunnery Sergeant(T1) / Kemirov Torpedo / Cuneo Fiducioso(T1) / SAPD Detective/NOOSE Federal Agent/Tattaglia Captain(T1)

Wee Man
Soldier
Game name: Frankie_Soprazzo

September 29th, 2013, 10:16 am

Yeah this concerned me too...

I suppose if I killed a police officer I'll just take his badge and ask a LSPD T1+ to kick him from PD because he is dead IC.

K3
Retired Admin

September 29th, 2013, 11:37 am

Slutobi wrote:
See the difference?
WTF HELLO MEI LIN PLZ

Ozzy
Legend
Game name: Craig_Collins

September 29th, 2013, 12:00 pm

Updated rule 30

Slutobi
Outsider

September 29th, 2013, 12:06 pm

K3lroy wrote:
Slutobi wrote:
See the difference?
WTF HELLO MEI LIN PLZ
lol, sorry it's been a while :P

Oak
Caporegime

September 29th, 2013, 12:59 pm

Wee Man wrote:

I suppose if I killed a police officer I'll just take his badge and ask a LSPD T1+ to kick him from PD because he is dead IC.
You don't have the authority to FK anyone outside of your own faction. You can rob him, take his radio, rape his corpse. You can't FK anyone.

K3
Retired Admin

September 29th, 2013, 1:01 pm

Oak wrote:
Wee Man wrote:

You don't have the authority to FK anyone outside of your own faction. You can rob him, take his radio, rape his corpse. You can't FK anyone.
Unless you got permission from a high admin.

Oak
Caporegime

September 29th, 2013, 1:02 pm

K3lroy wrote:
Oak wrote:
Wee Man wrote:

Unless you got permission from a high admin.
Exactly, it's not their call, it's that admin's call.

oeoeoe
Associate
Game name: Error 404- Not found

September 29th, 2013, 9:11 pm

So everytime you're killed by LEO you risk to get all your mats/drugs/licenses removed? LOOOOL this is bullshit! I'll just keep /acceptdeath'ing and getting reported, fuck that.

@ Sean if he's dead IC and you want to remove his shits IC, RP the death. Take the body to the hospital, RP trying to save him, RP him dead, going to morgue, etc.

I mean, you can't "assume he's dead IC" for what's good for you, and then ignore it when it's not good for you. Would you like to spend all day RPing with dead bodies?
resini wrote: When you killed me, my computer crashed.
I have lots of cars and money, think I give a fuck about 10k?
Grow up

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

September 29th, 2013, 9:12 pm

Looting dead bodies is a crime. Just make sure you report it to high ranked officers(even though Sean is T0 xD).

Return to “Community Announcements”