There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Chucky
Made man
Game name: Von_Vicioso

[Guide] Refuelling Gas Stations.

October 2nd, 2013, 4:08 pm

Hello! As I was going trough the suggestion thread i came upon this..viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35945
If there is another guide, please link it below, although I have went trough pages and found none.
This is fairly easy, and good way of making money, enjoy! C:

================================================================
To reach the business you can either use /gps -> [Info] Recycling Center (Garbage Man)
Or go to the location provided on this map
When you reach the location, you will find this truck (flatbed) unless someone has already made use of it.

As you enter the vehicle, turn the engine on and drive onto the business icon (words)
Wehn you do so, use the following command;

When the command is used, a little notification comes up informing you that your vehicle is full.

Code: Select all

After the command is used, your vehicle (flatbed) is now filled with oil ready to be given to Gas Stations [b]Owned[/b] by someone. (No the the random unowned once like those at SF, LV etcetera.)
[/i]
Next step is to drive to a Gas Station, and use the following command near the Fuel Tanks ;

As soon as you sell the fuel, the following notification comes up informing you how much money you have made.
Keep note that if someone has refilled a gas station beforehand, you won't get a lot of profit, and most probably lose money.

================================================================
Special thanks to Makke for respawning the vehicles, as I wouldn't have been able to continue the guide if not.
Please let your comments be constructive and helpful with tips if needed, that way, I can/will improve.

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

Re: [Guide] Refuelling Gas Stations.

October 2nd, 2013, 4:09 pm

This has always been a 'secret' XD, you snitch.

Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

October 2nd, 2013, 4:15 pm

Johnny wrote:This has always been a 'secret' XD, you snitch.
lol.

Well done!
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

Sofbi
Enforcer
Game name: Paul_Osborn, Scott_Digory, Joseph_Schiavelli, Billy_Dalton

October 2nd, 2013, 4:35 pm

I owned a gas station before and this is not needed.

Chucky
Made man

October 2nd, 2013, 4:45 pm

Sofbi wrote:I owned a gas station before and this is not needed.
I guess you failed to read the whole post, if you're going to post something let it be constructive, so I can improve.

Yuri Zakhaev
Enforcer
Game name: Ignazio_Bertolini

October 2nd, 2013, 8:47 pm

Nice, but I wonder how much does each liter cost to buy?
Also, how much do you sell it for? What's the profit?

Chris_Pliakos
Outsider
Game name: Emanuel_Gonzales

October 2nd, 2013, 9:13 pm

Wow..Didnt know that at all..
I will test it out tommorow..
Also very good guide !!
SIGNATURE REMOVED BY AN ADMIN FOR VIOLATING THE SIGNATURE RULES
Signature disabled / Banned for 7 days for violation

Chucky
Made man

October 2nd, 2013, 9:55 pm

Vlatko_Burneski wrote:Nice, but I wonder how much does each liter cost to buy?
Also, how much do you sell it for? What's the profit?
I'll check it out after school tomorrow. Await further details c: unless someone does so beforehand.

Update:

134018 Litres cost $67009.
Therefore 1 litre costs $0.5 :)

Can't find away to work out how much you sell each litre though.. since /frisk is somewhat bugged.

Return to “Outdated Guides”