Re: Trucker Job revised

October 21st, 2013, 8:08 pm

Seems Cool !

alaya
Outsider
Game name: Matteo_Ricci

October 21st, 2013, 8:13 pm

Real nice man! I hope there will be some fine system which makes the trucker lose some money if he damages the truck, explodes it or leaves it for a certain amount of time.

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

October 21st, 2013, 9:40 pm

Great update.
ImageImage

Seb
Donator
Game name: Declan_Jersey

October 21st, 2013, 10:00 pm

Is the update alive in the server yet? Or soon it's gonna be applied?
bro... is big rek mlger
Spoiler
Person

8ight
relly??

Anaconda
Consigliere
Game name: Laurence_Ravensdale, Trevor_Armstrong

October 21st, 2013, 10:02 pm

RRStyle wrote:Is the update alive in the server yet? Or soon it's gonna be applied?
It's going to be applied soon - the next server restart, I believe.

Jim
Outsider
Game name: Alberto_Romano

October 22nd, 2013, 1:10 am

Seems good, but still abit glitchy tbh.

BUTCHER
Soldier
Game name: Ruben_Carver

October 22nd, 2013, 7:21 am

Wee Man wrote:The only way to not make it DM is to pull over the trucks and ask them what is inside... If they refuse to pull over or won't tell you what is in the truck then fair enough, shoot them.
^

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

October 22nd, 2013, 7:28 am

I don't see how is this a dm
you can either want lead / metal / guns / car parts / bikes
shoot it down and rp that u take the ^^ aferwards

Yuri Zakhaev
Enforcer
Game name: Ignazio_Bertolini

October 22nd, 2013, 10:25 am

This job earns as hell. I earned 155k from 5 deliveries ( 1 short, 4 long deliveries from LS to LV ) and that didnt take me much time to do.
Anyway it's a great update, especially for newbies !

Niky
Soldier
Game name: Nikki_Conard

October 22nd, 2013, 11:15 am

This looks awsome, gonna try it for sure.
Nikki Conard
Tzar Mikhail Kashkaev
Don Nicholas Corleone
Don Nicholas Paterno
Don Miguel Stracci

Voltaire
Outsider
Game name: Leonardo_Beneventi

October 22nd, 2013, 11:18 am

Personal trucks should be in use as well, this is plain maddness. Saw a guy lock 3 trucks, then run away doing it just for the sake of it.

Yuri Zakhaev
Enforcer
Game name: Ignazio_Bertolini

October 22nd, 2013, 11:42 am

Voltaire wrote:Personal trucks should be in use as well, this is plain maddness. Saw a guy lock 3 trucks, then run away doing it just for the sake of it.
Yes because there are not as many trucks there should be. Many newbies are waiting at the truck depot to get some truck. This happens with 50 online players.. imagine what would be when it's like 100+ online, many newbies would be waiting there for respawn

Either add more roadtrains or just make this job to be able with personal roadtrains

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

October 22nd, 2013, 11:43 am

I bet that the personal trucks are not in use to prevent DM.

Right now, the only distintion between personal and Trucker is the car plate and colours. Let's have people using the same truck to load metal that they use to carry eletronics.

Wessel_Negato
Rookie
Game name: Wessel_DiNardo

October 22nd, 2013, 12:19 pm

Its a nice revised job. I like trucker now more.
But there is one problem.
People are killing eachother for trucks and destroying other people's trucks.
And i talked with some people who tough the same about it.
We need clearly more trucks!
If someone and agree with me please quote this. so woot will add more trucks. (Hopefully)
Wessel Negato

santones
Associate
Game name: Clara_Maxwell, Marta_Scarter, Jeff_Andrew, Emilia_Guerrero

October 22nd, 2013, 1:31 pm

ye....is the truckers road only for truckers? cause if not some can steal it and no job to do.
I miss SAPD but im not going back to the server,Play sims 3 has a cop is enough"NOPE"

Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

October 22nd, 2013, 1:56 pm

The trucking depot should be place somewhere big, outside the city like in SP. That way it will be more realistic and a lot of trucks can be added. It's really hard to move with such a big vehicle and even more when a trailer is attached in small streets.

Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

October 22nd, 2013, 7:38 pm

There's only 3 trailers , people waiting for 30 mins..
Spawn more trailers...
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

santones
Associate
Game name: Clara_Maxwell, Marta_Scarter, Jeff_Andrew, Emilia_Guerrero

October 23rd, 2013, 1:47 pm

now that trucker job is good people leave farm job.
i leaved trucker job with 214 skill becouse dmers.
1 guy shoot me becouse the truck and 50 mins later 2 guys hit my truck in higway when i was doing ma job....when the problem is solved i go back to truck job. for now FREE FARM!!! XD.

i can make a place for truck depot if some on want...i like make places and put image of it.
I miss SAPD but im not going back to the server,Play sims 3 has a cop is enough"NOPE"

Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

October 24th, 2013, 7:50 pm

santones wrote:now that trucker job is good people leave farm job.
i leaved trucker job with 214 skill becouse dmers.
1 guy shoot me becouse the truck and 50 mins later 2 guys hit my truck in higway when i was doing ma job....when the problem is solved i go back to truck job. for now FREE FARM!!! XD.

i can make a place for truck depot if some on want...i like make places and put image of it.
You can /report hem -.-

And.. The new depot already added.
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

sexpistol
Enforcer
Game name: Keith_Lynch

October 27th, 2013, 3:05 pm

Got to love how you see trucks with trailers blocking the roads in downtown. This should have been made so that they need to use highways only.

Chesterfield
Soldier
Game name: Bradley_Austin, Alberto_DiCapo

October 27th, 2013, 3:40 pm

nice driving on the wrong side
twitch.tv/exkungen im proffesional xdd

Return to “Community Announcements”