There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Cool_Boy
Outsider
Game name: Ian_Rider

Car Modding

November 30th, 2013, 3:59 pm

Guys, I asked Craig_Collins IG whether we can mod cars and change the appearance, but when i mod my fortune, it showed you cannot lock/unlock this vehicle why?

-Shotgun-
Donator
Game name: Brandon_Williams, Ricky_LaFleur

Re: Car Modding

November 30th, 2013, 4:01 pm

What.The.Fuck.

Cool_Boy
Outsider

November 30th, 2013, 4:02 pm

I am asking a question about modding, so, mind your tongue

Aleya BANNED

November 30th, 2013, 4:04 pm

1. Questions and Help Asking topics are to be posted in this section but not this one.
2. If this is what you mean: You are allowed to mod your car. And it shouldn't have any affection on the way you use it. This problem might have occurred to you when the /car lock was bugged so just use /car lock [id] next to your vehicle and it'll be (un)locked.

Hopefully I helped.

-Shotgun-
Donator

November 30th, 2013, 4:07 pm

Aleya wrote:1. Questions and Help Asking topics are to be posted in this section but not this one.
2. If this is what you mean: You are allowed to mod your car. And it shouldn't have any affection on the way you use it. This problem might have occurred to you when the /car lock was bugged so just use /car lock [id] next to your vehicle and it'll be (un)locked.

Hopefully I helped.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

November 30th, 2013, 4:09 pm

AlessandroR wrote:
Aleya wrote:1. Questions and Help Asking topics are to be posted in this section but not this one.

Hopefully I helped.
wow very helpful quoting the same answer

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

-Shotgun-
Donator

November 30th, 2013, 4:10 pm

Smoke wrote:
AlessandroR wrote:

Hopefully I helped.
Maybe i quoted it bcs i was about to say it ?? Gosh, do u even use your brain ??

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

November 30th, 2013, 4:11 pm

AlessandroR wrote:
Smoke wrote:
AlessandroR wrote:

Hopefully I helped.
Maybe i quoted it bcs i was about to say it ?? Gosh, do u even use your brain ??
You could have said it in the first post, but you instead mocked him. You're the one who isn't using his brain.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

-Shotgun-
Donator

November 30th, 2013, 4:14 pm

Smoke wrote:
AlessandroR wrote:
Smoke wrote:
AlessandroR wrote:

Hopefully I helped.
You could have said it in the first post, but you instead mocked him. You're the one who isn't using his brain.
I was kidding with him. I was about to say it after his first reply. I didn't mocked anyone since i didn't wrote "you're retarted" or such things. Mine was just a reply to joke. Btw let's put an end on this.

Peterson
Enforcer
Game name: Emmanuel_Bradford, Andrea_Peterson, Darrell_Torres

November 30th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Moved to Help & Questions section.
Guys try to help him instead of fighting each other.

Anyway - Is the question been answered?

Cool_Boy
Outsider

December 1st, 2013, 1:21 pm

oh thanks aleya!

Daci
Donator
Game name: Edward_Floyd

December 1st, 2013, 5:36 pm

Answered, please reply within 24 hours.

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

December 3rd, 2013, 4:24 am

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”