Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

Runs ultimate collection.

April 23rd, 2014, 8:29 pm

I. Maverick runs.

1. Bullet crates.

Recruitments:
  • Maverick.
  • 2 people in it including the driver (the passengers can be civilians).
  • $200.000 in hand.
Commands:
  • /loadbulletcrates
  • /sellbulletcrates
When you arrive, write /loadbulletcrates, $200.000 will be taken from you, but you'll get it back with a profit when you complete the run.
[+] Screen-shot
Check your radar, and you will see a red marker, get to the selling location, then /sellbulletcrates, and you'll get your money back + the profit along with +10 faction-points.

2. Gun crates.

Recruitments:
  • Maverick.
  • 2 people in it including the driver (the passengers can be civilians).
  • $300.000 in hand.
Commands:
  • /loadguncrates
  • /sellguncrates
When you arrive, write /loadguncrates, $300.000 will be taken from you, but you'll get it back with a profit when you complete the run.
[+] Screen-shot
Check your radar, and you will see a red marker, get to the selling location, then /sellguncrates, and you'll get your money back + the profit along with +15 faction-points.

II. Warehouse runs.

Recruitments:
  • A truck.
  • Trailer.
Commands:
  • /dropcrate
  • /whopen or /whclose
After you get the truck, and the trailer attached to it, head to Hunter Quarry.
[+] Hunter Quarry
Pick the metal crates by pressing "Y", then go next to the trailer and press "Y" again, note that you'll have to pay a small fee in order to pick a metal crate, around 5k.
[+] Screen-shot
Then, head to Easter Basin, San Fierro.
[+] Screen-shot
[+] Location
Go up with the stairs, then pick the metal crates and load them to the trailer, note that you will pay a fee.
[+] Screen-shot
Go to your faction's warehouse.
[+] Screen-shot
Go near the trailer, and press "N" to unload a crate, then press "Y" near the icon.

III. Burrito runs.

Recruitments:
  • Burrito.
  • 3 people inside it including you (passengers can be civilians).
  • $300.000 in hand.
Commands:
  • /floadguns
  • /floadbullets
  • /fillhqstock
Now when you got everything you need, it's time your journey begins. Open up your MAP, and drive to the green highlighted marker set as '1st'. You'll know when you get there from the pictures below.
[+] Screen-shot
[+] Location
Once at the location, drive into the wooden cabin and over the rotating -AK47- icon, and type /floadguns.
Once done loading the guns, head to the 2nd green highlighted marker set as '2nd'. Pictures below can help finding the place.
[+] Screen-shot
[+] Location
When at the location, drive over the rotating -ak47- icon, and type /floadbullets.
Now you successfully loaded bullets into your van, and the final phase awaits. Lastly drive to your faction's headquarters, park over the icon and type /fillhqstock.

IV. Drug runs.

Recruitments:
  • Sultan.
Commands:
  • /pickdrugs [1-50]
  • /putdrugs
Drive to San Fierro's construction site. Then go the the drugs icon, and pick the drugs using /pickdrugs [1-50].
[+] Location
Drive to Las Venturas near SDC's warehouse.
[+] Screen-shot
Then put the drugs while at the drugs icon.
[+] Screen-shot
V. Squalo runs.

Recruitments:
  • Sultan
  • Squalo
  • $900.000 in hand.
Commands:
  • /unloadguns
  • /pickdrugs [amount]
  • /putdrugs
At first type /laptop, click on Quarry stock and check that in guns there is less than 6000 guns, so you won't lose your money!!

Now put a marker to this beach and drive your self there with a Sultan:
[+] Location
Then get into a squallo (there should be one, at least usually there is), put a marker to this ship at San Fierro, and go there:
[+] Location
Now when you are here, type /loadguns 300 (300 is max):
[+] Screen-shot
Now get back to the beach you came from, and go to the marker. Then type /unloadguns.
[+] Screen-shot
Then go into your sultan, move close to the place where you did /unloadguns, and then type /pickguns [amount].
[+] Screen-shot
Now put a marker to the Hunter Quarry, and drive there.
[+] Location
Drive down to the wooden rotating box and type /putguns.
[+] Screen-shot

Credits:
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

Brayan Coke
Associate
Game name: Brayan_Coke

Re: Runs ultimate collection.

April 23rd, 2014, 8:31 pm

yes,best guide tho'

Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

April 23rd, 2014, 8:37 pm

omfg, I was doing it -.-
YOU NOOB, YOU STOLE THE IDEA FROM ME FFS
Good job -.-

Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

April 25th, 2014, 5:20 pm

I will add civilians' runs soon.
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

SamLee
Associate
Game name: Joe_Catania

April 25th, 2014, 5:21 pm

good, thanks
“When they send for you, you go in alive, you come out dead, and it’s your best friend that does it.”

Return to “Outdated Guides”