Eddie wrote:Teams for return.

Dodinho
Associate
Game name: Paolo_Notario, Fernando_Hernandez

Re: IM:RP Survey

May 14th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Coradelaide wrote:
Carrone wrote:
Buck wrote:I actually hope we'd return to RPG.

We'd be able to car surf atleast I assume we would
RPG would return ( I hope ) along with Chainsaw
Not to forget /car call.
Ah yes. I'd love to see carsurfing and /car call make a return. I don't know why but carsurfing was so much fun.

This.
Altierri: "Wow, rude."

Eddie
Enforcer
Game name: Philip_Bradshaw, Santiago_Batiz

May 14th, 2014, 6:08 pm

dskhvci13 wrote:A new faction - Gold/metal harvesting faction.
This faction will harvest gold and carry it's to a bank in LOS SANTOS, where the LSPD budget will come from there.
There will be a formual to converting the gold into money, and the LSPD and the SASF can argue who get what cut from the bank account.

But when they deliver the gold from the quarry at sf or LV desert (any location) they can be attacked by criminals, and if the criminals will manage to obtain the gold, they will get some money from it.

It's like materials runs for LEO's, but not only it's will bring activity, the legal factions will be depend on it, since this is their budget.

:ugeek:

Braga
Donator
Game name: Georgi_Kirov, Charles_Luciano, Anthony_Cavezza

May 14th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Nutz wrote:
Eddie wrote:Teams for return.
Make your own website: Read more

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

May 14th, 2014, 6:20 pm

well ah teams will be nice so there is nigger teams because they dont deserve as much power as italian faction etc
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

May 14th, 2014, 6:38 pm

The server is called "Italy Mafia". Gangs have been there and they never lasted long. Gangs don't work in IM.
:D

Pala
Rookie
Game name: Danilo_Pala

True , i agree

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

Can't wait to see new admins/removed admins.

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

May 14th, 2014, 6:39 pm

woot wrote:The server is called "Italy Mafia". Gangs have been there and they never lasted long. Gangs don't work in IM.
Wipe PMC no real mafia!

fucker Sly
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Weed
Enforcer
Game name: Grace_Marquita, Michael_Ivanovich

May 14th, 2014, 6:50 pm

BUTCHER wrote:Nice idea, I think it'll work well.

Braga
Donator
Game name: Georgi_Kirov, Charles_Luciano, Anthony_Cavezza

May 14th, 2014, 7:04 pm

woot wrote:The server is called "Italy Mafia". Gangs have been there and they never lasted long. Gangs don't work in IM.
Or maybe just to add the possiblity a group to have their "company" vehicles and not unlimited amount.I think this will bring more fun to the server.
Make your own website: Read more

Altierri
Retired Admin
Game name: Victor_Altierri, Mason_Gilroy

May 14th, 2014, 7:06 pm

La Mirada and the Pirates would disagree.

Dempseyy
Made man
Game name: Ted_Irving, Jason_Dempsey

May 14th, 2014, 7:13 pm

dskhvci13 wrote:A new faction - Gold/metal harvesting faction.
This faction will harvest gold and carry it's to a bank in LOS SANTOS, where the LSPD budget will come from there.
There will be a formual to converting the gold into money, and the LSPD and the SASF can argue who get what cut from the bank account.

But when they deliver the gold from the quarry at sf or LV desert (any location) they can be attacked by criminals, and if the criminals will manage to obtain the gold, they will get some money from it.

It's like materials runs for LEO's, but not only it's will bring activity, the legal factions will be depend on it, since this is their budget.
IM cops and robbers!
no.
We are captives of our own identities...
Living in prisons of our own creation.

Randall
Enforcer
Game name: Brandon_Provenzano

May 14th, 2014, 7:15 pm

Fabio wrote:Perry would be the best at catching hackers in my opinion. He knows so much shit about cleo.
#Perry4admin

dskhvci13
Outsider
Game name: Giuseppe_Calderone

May 14th, 2014, 7:17 pm

Fabio wrote:Perry would be the best at catching hackers in my opinion. He knows so much shit about cleo.
#perry4ban

ray
SASF Commander
Game name: Raymond_Vederano, Charles_Nixon

May 14th, 2014, 7:21 pm

The server is called "Roleplay" as well, last time I checked, so gangs can work in IM.

dskhvci13
Outsider

May 14th, 2014, 7:28 pm

Ray wrote:
The server is called "Roleplay" as well, last time I checked, so gangs can work in IM.
of course gangs can work, take a look at PMC and la mirada for example.
The name doesn't realy matter, it's can be RPG, or RP, or newbie, or woot's server, or awsome server.
The only thing that matter is the script, if it's RP script then it's RP

Eddie
Enforcer
Game name: Philip_Bradshaw, Santiago_Batiz

May 14th, 2014, 7:30 pm

Altierri wrote:
La Mirada and the Pirates would disagree.
He probably doesn't even know that they're actually gangs, lol.

Or If they exist.

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

May 14th, 2014, 7:34 pm

Randall wrote:
#Perry4admin
perry admin or riot

Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

May 14th, 2014, 7:37 pm

dskhvci13 wrote:/car call is actuall a good feature, there is no reason to use /kill or to travel on foot all san andreas just to get the car.
it's a game after all
Weren't you the one complaining about how the RP level of the server sucked? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46929

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 14th, 2014, 7:44 pm

Ray wrote:
I think woot is the last person that requires clarification on how the community works.

All gangs sooner or later either become an italian crime family or get wiped.

Randall
Enforcer
Game name: Brandon_Provenzano

May 14th, 2014, 7:46 pm

It would be nice to see gangs as official factions in IM:RP even its name is "Italy Mafia". The server name doesn't matter at all, imo. Its up to woot though.

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

May 14th, 2014, 8:08 pm

How many submissions do you have now?

dskhvci13
Outsider

May 14th, 2014, 8:10 pm

Coradelaide wrote:
dskhvci13 wrote:/car call is actuall a good feature, there is no reason to use /kill or to travel on foot all san andreas just to get the car.
it's a game after all
Weren't you the one complaining about how the RP level of the server sucked? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46929
I don't consider RP as acting like in real life, i consider RP as roleplaying a character in the San Andreas world.
And since i am not interested in walking too much, neither to RP walking to much, /car call will be a good feature.
also, i am always up to the deatures who brings more fun, for me RP is fun so i complained about people not Rping.
but if there will be an RPG feature which be more fun then the RPing features, i won't mind it at all.

ThaMob
Enforcer
Game name: Kevin_Cooper, Jerome_Hopkins

May 14th, 2014, 8:14 pm

I think moving to LV will never happen again, even though how badly i want it back to LV i don't think it will happen i never liked LS only because every rp server was in LS, LV give us a different feel from all the other servers, and is the best fit for IM
CRIPZ

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

May 14th, 2014, 8:16 pm

ThaMob wrote:I think moving to LV will never happen again, even though how badly i want it back to LV i don't think it will happen i never liked LS only because every rp server was in LS, LV give us a different feel from all the other servers, and is the best fit for IM
It's definitely not going to happen, woot himself said that in this thread.

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

May 14th, 2014, 8:20 pm

180 but it's not even been 24 hours since I started the thread so we'll keep going until tomorrow afternoon.
:D

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator
Game name: Paul_Henderson

May 14th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Just sended mine.
hehe

T-Rock
Retired Admin
Game name: Tom_Rockefeller

May 14th, 2014, 8:30 pm

You gentlemen are so weird. Why don't you stop recommending your friends to get an administrative position. If someone in your opinion will be good for its position, doesn't mean the rest 1000 players will like him or the most important - the administrative team. Let them recommend people to be hired and not you. Typing this #someone4admin is annoying. There are people who will decide who is getting a chance/hired and who not, that's it. Accept this fact. :)

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

May 14th, 2014, 8:45 pm

Tom__ wrote:You gentlemen are so weird. Why don't you stop recommending your friends to get an administrative position. If someone in your opinion will be good for its position, doesn't mean the rest 1000 players will like him or the most important - the administrative team. Let them recommend people to be hired and not you. Typing this #someone4admin is annoying. There are people who will decide who is getting a chance/hired and who not, that's it. Accept this fact. :)
tom4ban

tbf its the same thing as ''unofficial4official'' thing. Just let players have their fun if they think they'll achieve something with it let them.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Return to “Community Announcements”