Re: Survey conclusions

May 22nd, 2014, 2:58 pm

woot PLS DONT ADD SAVE WEAPONS.

_n1k0_
Enforcer
Game name: Shen_Yazhu

May 22nd, 2014, 3:19 pm

Car surf was removed for a reason, so that we wouldn't see 10 people standing ontop of a single sultan driving down the street with M4's in their hands, hell I even remember 10 people in /lay on an NRG driving around. And so that we wouldn't see airplanes flying around with 7 people in /fall taking turfs.

Removing the car surfing, fixed the problems and issues we were having in that regards, now that the problem is fixed, you wish to undo that fix, does that make any sense?

I vote against that, in fact I didn't really like any of the "most voted options" in this survey, the simple RP quiz and the adjustable player items were the only good ones in my opinion.

T-Rock
Retired Admin
Game name: Tom_Rockefeller

May 22nd, 2014, 3:23 pm

Vlad wrote:Car surf was removed for a reason, so that we wouldn't see 10 people standing ontop of a single sultan driving down the street with M4's in their hands, hell I even remember 10 people in /lay on an NRG driving around. And so that we wouldn't see airplanes flying around with 7 people in /fall taking turfs.

Removing the car surfing, fixed the problems and issues we were having in that regards, now that the problem is fixed, you wish to undo that fix, does that make any sense?

I vote against that, in fact I didn't really like any of the "most voted options" in this survey, the simple RP quiz and the adjustable player items were the only good ones in my opinion.
One of the replies I liked the most. Absolutely agreed.

Rick
Donator
Game name: Rosario_Soprazzo, Matheo_Trapani, Matteo_Corozzo, Rose_Soprazzo

May 22nd, 2014, 3:26 pm

Vlad wrote:Car surf was removed for a reason, so that we wouldn't see 10 people standing ontop of a single sultan driving down the street with M4's in their hands, hell I even remember 10 people in /lay on an NRG driving around. And so that we wouldn't see airplanes flying around with 7 people in /fall taking turfs.

get out pls
ray diesel wrote:I Mean if you can Unabn me i stay 4 Month To This Please Unban me i do DOnat and i think i lose my cars and my House For what you give me Bani only wanna play in this server please unban me.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 22nd, 2014, 3:48 pm

turfing from a plane... best

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

sexpistol
Enforcer
Game name: Keith_Lynch

May 22nd, 2014, 3:49 pm

Didn't think you'd think that about the surfing and the quiz :o Wise words

Noam
Made man
Game name: Adam_Heink, Barrington_Buckley

May 22nd, 2014, 3:49 pm

I want BMX :(

Chucky
Made man
Game name: Von_Vicioso

May 22nd, 2014, 4:22 pm

woot wrote:
Leonz wrote:When are part II conclusions coming?
Soon™
Your "soon" is always too far... :(

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

May 22nd, 2014, 4:24 pm

No car surf thanks
ImageImage

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

May 22nd, 2014, 4:25 pm

Reasonable ; )

Aldo
Consigliere
Game name: Aldo_Barzetti, Andrea_Scagliotto

May 22nd, 2014, 5:27 pm

car surf pls.

dove
Enforcer
Game name: Augustin_Zambrano, Silvio_Barese

May 23rd, 2014, 10:24 am

PLZ FIX WARP
SILVIO BARESE

TINO ZAMBRANO

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

May 23rd, 2014, 10:43 am

- Warp fix

- Special undercover admin team with good hacking knowledge to /sp and record evidences.

I think those 2 issues are more urgent than any of the ones that are present in the survey conclusions.

Bossnigguh
Head Administrator
Game name: Carlito_Tattaglia, Frank_Turner

May 23rd, 2014, 10:48 am

Cheaters donate too. xD Imagine a good anti-cheat system on IM, we would probably see like 40 players banned in a week or two.
Last edited by Bossnigguh on May 23rd, 2014, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aldo
Consigliere

May 23rd, 2014, 10:48 am

Bossnigguh wrote:Cheaters donate too. xD

P4kit0
Caporegime

May 23rd, 2014, 10:54 am

There's no need to ban the players. A good anti-cheat script can just avoid the using of hacks. Like "I know you have no spread! Uninstall it! **kicked the player**" ahahahha

Anyways I was talking about admin team and not a script. If they get evidences of a heavy donator, woot may handle it as he wants.

Bossnigguh
Head Administrator

May 23rd, 2014, 10:57 am

I know, but why the anti-cheat isnt here yet? :) Many other servers are using a good anti-cheat nowadays, but not us. Why?

I could name probably 4-5 players that know their ways around cheaters and would probably clean this server from cheaters, but none of them wishes to deal with all the other admin stuff. xD

Weed
Enforcer
Game name: Grace_Marquita, Michael_Ivanovich

May 23rd, 2014, 11:09 am

P4kit0 wrote:- Warp fix

- Special undercover admin team with good hacking knowledge to /sp and record evidences.

I think those 2 issues are more urgent than any of the ones that are present in the survey conclusions.

P4kit0
Caporegime

May 23rd, 2014, 11:11 am

I truly don't know why an anti-cheat isn't implemented yet. Lazyness of woot? Because it doesn't even have to ban the people, it just restricts them using of cheats on IM. If woot doesn't want to ban the donator hackers, make the script use /kick instead of /ban.
According to my understanding, hacks like HH, nospread, rapidfire, etc. are easy catchable with the Bullet/Damage log (and spread log too) right? Why don't we even have a damage log yet? Not only it would open doors to a good anti-cheat script, but it would also be useful for admins in reports.

Ye' that's why I agree in creating an admin-team which doesn't have to handle with any of the other shits, and their purposes would just be record enough evidences to punish a hacker.

Bossnigguh
Head Administrator

May 23rd, 2014, 11:19 am

Yes, everything you said is on point.

Good anti cheat and atleast 2 cheater hunters would be perfect.

And please fix the warp issue already.

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

May 23rd, 2014, 11:29 am

There's tons of aimbotters playing actively, i'm sure I can name atleast five.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

Aldo
Consigliere

May 23rd, 2014, 11:30 am

i dont know where they get that link for aimbot lol.
in 0.3z i dont think works but...

jek
Underboss

May 23rd, 2014, 11:32 am

Aldo Scagliotto wrote:i dont know where they get that link for aimbot lol.
It does, there's several aimbots which cannot be detected. There's aimbots that avoids 180 spins aswell, including sniper aimbots.
Too many different type of aimbots as I said, what admins needs to do is some research, it's not difficult.
Last edited by jek on May 23rd, 2014, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Donny
Made man
Game name: Victor_Fonda, Nikolai_Krakovsky

May 23rd, 2014, 11:32 am

jeKson wrote:There's tons of aimbotters playing actively, i'm sure I can name atleast five.

Aldo
Consigliere

May 23rd, 2014, 11:34 am

jeKson wrote:
Aldo Scagliotto wrote:i dont know where they get that link for aimbot lol.
It does, there's several aimbots which cannot be detected. There's aimbots that avoids 180's aswell, including sniper aimbots.
i've heard about this.
Nino said that on TS.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 23rd, 2014, 12:40 pm

jeKson wrote:There's tons of aimbotters playing actively, i'm sure I can name atleast five.
I can name at least 10.

I agree about a special admin team which its purpose is only catching hackers.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Rick
Donator
Game name: Rosario_Soprazzo, Matheo_Trapani, Matteo_Corozzo, Rose_Soprazzo

May 23rd, 2014, 1:48 pm

Lol one out of four is aimbotting
ray diesel wrote:I Mean if you can Unabn me i stay 4 Month To This Please Unban me i do DOnat and i think i lose my cars and my House For what you give me Bani only wanna play in this server please unban me.

jek
Underboss

May 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Smoke wrote:
I can name at least 10.

And Makke would lead them with a few other admins with knowledge regarding this.

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

May 23rd, 2014, 2:00 pm

jeKson wrote:
Smoke wrote:
I can name at least 10.

And Makke would lead them with a few other admins with knowledge regarding this.
this ldr ok

dove
Enforcer
Game name: Augustin_Zambrano, Silvio_Barese

May 23rd, 2014, 2:13 pm

SILVIO BARESE

TINO ZAMBRANO

Return to “Community Announcements”