There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Buck
Soldier
Game name: Katsumi_Hokama, Buck_Kashkaev, Anthony_Franklin

Re: Survey conclusions

May 26th, 2014, 2:31 pm

Sly wrote:
Buck wrote:
Sly wrote:FBI/GOV only have 4 T1 and 2 T0 as standard illegal format, as far as I'm aware and my past experience is.
Incorrect FBI = LEA, which means FBI is authorized to have four T0's as it had more then 2 in the past. Government I don't really know if they're being considerd as a LEA honestly I don't think so but this should be up to K3lroy as he's the head of legal.
I am pretty positive, that Darkhorse told me, his FBI was allowed only 2 T0s, and 4 T1s- as it's not an everyday Law Enforcing Agency and is supposed doesn't require or shouldn't have similar head count as SASF/LSPD of 80-90 members.
Well FBI had more then 2 T0's and more then 4 T1's.
The Los Santos Crime Association

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 26th, 2014, 2:32 pm

The FBI shouldn't have 6 T1 and 4 T0 slots. That'll just be another competition of who has the sniper and all the powerhungry folk will join in on the feast.

Helene Fischer
Outsider
Game name: Nigel_Fisher

May 26th, 2014, 2:37 pm

people who stay in fbi longer than 1 month gets t1 anyway

always got sniped when I was in Leone by those fags
ahsugar™

Federal-X
Associate
Game name: Richard_Graham

May 26th, 2014, 2:52 pm

^ FBI members werent fags in 2013 hahaha its just stealth
Spoiler
F R A N C E S C O . A G N O L I
Enzo Crime Family

C H R I S T O P H E R . C O K E
Paterno Crime Family

C H R I S . C O K E
Civilian

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 26th, 2014, 2:53 pm

Federal-X wrote:^ FBI members werent fags in 2013 hahaha its just stealth
They weren't? I can't make my mind up in between tazing in gunfights, responding to robberies in civilian skins or overusing the sniper rifle.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 26th, 2014, 3:00 pm

What's up with all these ''FBI'' accounts showing up lately?

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

mikeloff
Caporegime
Game name: Brandon_Moore, Mike_Pearce

May 26th, 2014, 3:02 pm

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=43166&start=300
nice "acting fbi" mr Jhordan Cowke!!
--
ok my bad, it's christopher :p
viewtopic.php?f=180&t=41115
Last edited by mikeloff on May 26th, 2014, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gojko

Donald
Faction Leader

May 26th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Mikeloff wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=43166&start=300
nice "acting fbi" mr Jhordan Cowke!!
jj

Everything makes sense now.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

May 26th, 2014, 3:04 pm

One of them is Hunter, one of them is Coke- and the last one is Armando(?) xD
Anyway, the amount of members FBI had, t0s/t1s were enough then. (And I'm still sure that woot told Darkhorse not to add more t0s, as I was told by him sometime back then.) What FBI we had earlier was not stealth in any manner. I've been part of it, and sure it was entertaining- but it wasn't stealth.
ImageImage

Helene Fischer
Outsider

May 26th, 2014, 3:09 pm

Stealth? All they did was follow you around all day and take pictures, and even if you managed to kill them, somehow those pictures still managed to get uploaded from a dead guy XD
ahsugar™

Hunter JD
Donator
Game name: Jason_Cross

May 26th, 2014, 3:11 pm

Helene Fischer wrote:Stealth? All they did was follow you around all day and take pictures, and even if you managed to kill them, somehow those pictures still managed to get uploaded from a dead guy XD
What? LOL.

Sly
Consigliere

May 26th, 2014, 3:14 pm

I'm not saying what Andrew said is true completely, but it was the case sometimes- as there is no way it was ever be able to cross-checked. The cases just piled up with a huge load of photos, and even if the leaders wished to make sure the cases were neat, they couldn't. As newly joined members, striving for promotions will let a white lie get in there with the rest of the contents- you never know. I've heard a few rumors about fabricated evidence by lower ranks, but never could confirm it- so wouldn't share details as it could ruin reputation of someone who possibly might not have done it at all.
ImageImage

Helene Fischer
Outsider

May 26th, 2014, 3:17 pm

I remember certain scenarios we killed the FBI geezer taking the images and somehow, those images he took was in the case file against us.. XD

Hopefully the new FBI won't be the same shit.
ahsugar™

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

May 26th, 2014, 3:21 pm

Sly wrote:One of them is Hunter, one of them is Coke- and the last one is Armando(?) xD
Anyway, the amount of members FBI had, t0s/t1s were enough then. (And I'm still sure that woot told Darkhorse not to add more t0s, as I was told by him sometime back then.) What FBI we had earlier was not stealth in any manner. I've been part of it, and sure it was entertaining- but it wasn't stealth.
WHO IS JHON !!?!!?!!-!-kr-8??!!? Noob troller Noob be serious Jhonstop troll.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

vens
Soldier
Game name: Vincent_Pearce, Sai_Tzu

May 26th, 2014, 3:31 pm

who care for fbi if they cant whipe anw. sure they can have case on ur mafia w/e but idgaf im not getting fkd i just have to rp /me is relly scare for life jail etc then its over and i just continue to roll cops FTP 420 as always
FREE ORKA

Nadeen Leveriza
Outsider
Game name: Nadeen_Leveriza

May 26th, 2014, 3:39 pm

I love the carsurfing.

jek
Underboss

May 26th, 2014, 3:41 pm

vens wrote:who care for fbi if they cant whipe anw. sure they can have case on ur mafia w/e but idgaf im not getting fkd i just have to rp /me is relly scare for life jail etc then its over and i just continue to roll cops FTP 420 as always
ahahaah reJek^42O

Hunter JD
Donator

May 26th, 2014, 5:03 pm

Helene Fischer wrote:I remember certain scenarios we killed the FBI geezer taking the images and somehow, those images he took was in the case file against us.. XD

First off. Tell me how you ended up looking at FBI photos? Our cases are never made public. There's no possible way you could've seen photos taken by us, unless there was a corrupt agent who showed you them.

Helene Fischer
Outsider

May 26th, 2014, 5:07 pm

Hunter JD wrote:
Helene Fischer wrote:I remember certain scenarios we killed the FBI geezer taking the images and somehow, those images he took was in the case file against us.. XD

First off. Tell me how you ended up looking at FBI photos? Our cases are never made public. There's no possible way you could've seen photos taken by us, unless there was a corrupt agent who showed you them.
Cute. Tell that to Perry, Carrone & Johnny plz.

One shall never name his sources.
ahsugar™

jek
Underboss

May 26th, 2014, 5:10 pm

Hunter JD wrote:

bro ur noob just learn it and u wont join fbi etc

vens
Soldier
Game name: Vincent_Pearce, Sai_Tzu

May 26th, 2014, 5:11 pm

jeKson wrote:
Hunter JD wrote:

bro ur noob just learn it and u wont join fbi etc
lol back cuz fbi open nice haha good another Head to roll.
FREE ORKA

Sly
Consigliere

May 26th, 2014, 5:12 pm

Helene Fischer wrote:
Hunter JD wrote:

Cute. Tell that to Perry, Carrone & Johnny plz.

One shall never name his sources.
Lol
ImageImage

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 26th, 2014, 5:19 pm

Hunter JD wrote:

... I had a good chunk of the evidence at my disposal. That much about it being hard to tap into.

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

May 26th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Lol there were several corrupt FBI agents in the old FBI. I myself got an update of the Leone case (when I was t0) every time it got updated and I was familiar with all our snitches aswell. I didn't FK them because they were friends and Leone wasnt a proper serious faction anyway :P

But yeah, I'm guessing they didn't care about dying because they used the evidence anyway thinking we wouldnt see or find out XD
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Donny
Made man
Game name: Victor_Fonda, Nikolai_Krakovsky

May 26th, 2014, 6:30 pm

I remember when i was 7lvl noob at Cuneo, they found me near Main Bank, they simply picked me up and they drives me inside their HQ. They started making me questions about Cuneo just because I had the Faction Colour rofl..oh and their excuse was that I have the same clothes with other guys they found rofl.
Thats the super awesome FBI

Fabio
Caporegime
Game name: Fabio_Paccini

May 26th, 2014, 7:31 pm

Yes I got taken by them once and Luigi made me think that he thought I snitched.

Donald
Faction Leader

May 26th, 2014, 8:04 pm

Same with me and Raymond Aprilla haha, we actually went and shouted etc in front FBI hq and then /cuff and we talk in /pm no snitch hh relly noobs

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 26th, 2014, 8:15 pm

Fabio wrote:Yes I got taken by them once and Luigi made me think that he thought I snitched.
Do you remember when they took Tattaglia reserved skins and pretended to be one of us? Oh, that MG.

Grattoni
Caporegime
Game name: Luigi_Grattoni

May 26th, 2014, 8:19 pm

fuck snitches in the ass
grattang

Hunter JD
Donator

May 26th, 2014, 9:34 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Fabio wrote:Yes I got taken by them once and Luigi made me think that he thought I snitched.
Do you remember when they took Tattaglia reserved skins and pretended to be one of us? Oh, that MG.
The problem is you generalize too much, one bad agent for you makes the whole FBI bad. Want me to generalize tattaglia too? ;)

Return to “Community Announcements”