There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats

Should turfs be brought back?

Yes, bring them back. (Approx. 50 turfs)
54%
Yes, bring them back, but only a few big ones. (Approx. 10 turfs)
39%
No, don't bring them back.
7%

Total votes: 100
Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

Re: Turfs

August 15th, 2012, 6:08 pm

Realizing the majority is being held by the ones who are in favor of the turf, I voted the second option. Massive amount of turfs, that`s exactly what it used to be, which was a fucking war zone all day long.
Last edited by Johnny on August 15th, 2012, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emrys

August 15th, 2012, 6:11 pm

Voted to bring them back.

Morris Callahan
Associate
Game name: Stathis_Theoxaris, Morris_Callahan, Mike_Morelli

August 15th, 2012, 6:13 pm

Well everyone voted yes so I did too

Fabrizio
Associate
Game name: Fabrizio_Strozzi

August 15th, 2012, 6:25 pm

I would like to see the turfs back, but 50 turfs i think they are too much. Its really fun to take turfs when there is nothing to do, but too many turfs causes wars, a lot of shootouts etc. Thats why i voted "Yes, bring them back, but only a few big ones. (Approx. 10 turfs)".
Rolling since 2011

Aleya BANNED

August 15th, 2012, 6:29 pm

I vouched to bring them back because IM is loved because of its Turfs. Besides, without turfs, factions equal a team/group.

Altierri
Retired Admin
Game name: Victor_Altierri, Mason_Gilroy

August 15th, 2012, 6:37 pm

Lol @ "I voted yes because he/she/they voted yes."

Grow a brain and think for yourselves, fucking sheep.
Last edited by Altierri on August 15th, 2012, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spinno
Outsider
Game name: Jerry_Cotton, Derrick_McMillan

August 15th, 2012, 6:41 pm

Andrea_Rieu wrote:
Spinno wrote:No unless it's altered to not be total MG/TDM like it was.
Though, if they'll be back then max a few ones which could possibly be fought over for a reason, not only by hiding in a bush for 4 minutes every hour when the cooldown is over...
woot said don't complain about if it would be DM or TDM, he said only vote, and coment pro or contra.
I want to kill people, that's the reason I keep playing IM, if it would be ROUGH RP, like a COMUNIST state, and you can't kill people, but only admins can(like in the comunism), it would be no more fun.

Note: You people don't understand the definiton of DM. DM-DeathMatch, is when you kill/attemt to kill someone with no valid RP reason. Killing because of turf would not be DM, because if someone attempts to take over your turf, it is a big valid RP reason.
SO STOP CALLING KILLNG DM, and learn the definiton of DM and RP!!!!
Calm your nipples, I only stated the reasons since I like to give a reason why do I feel the X way. And yes, we are aware what deathmatching is, but do you really call killing enemy color after seeing "Someone is taking your turf, hurry!" in the chat, an RP scenario?

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

August 15th, 2012, 6:56 pm

Deck wrote:I voted bring them back but only 10 or so of them. I think they should be back because ATM we have all the features of an RP server but the RP itself is RPG. So might as well just have RPGish elements both ways.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Andrëa
Enforcer
Game name: Graybean_Freeman

August 15th, 2012, 6:56 pm

Spinno wrote:
Andrea_Rieu wrote:
Though, if they'll be back then max a few ones which could possibly be fought over for a reason, not only by hiding in a bush for 4 minutes every hour when the cooldown is over...
woot said don't complain about if it would be DM or TDM, he said only vote, and coment pro or contra.
I want to kill people, that's the reason I keep playing IM, if it would be ROUGH RP, like a COMUNIST state, and you can't kill people, but only admins can(like in the comunism), it would be no more fun.

Note: You people don't understand the definiton of DM. DM-DeathMatch, is when you kill/attemt to kill someone with no valid RP reason. Killing because of turf would not be DM, because if someone attempts to take over your turf, it is a big valid RP reason.
Calm your nipples, I only stated the reasons since I like to give a reason why do I feel the X way. And yes, we are aware what deathmatching is, but do you really call killing enemy color after seeing "Someone is taking your turf, hurry!" in the chat, an RP scenario?
You tell your fellas in the radio that someone is taking your turf and you organise and go there and own them. LEARN TO KNOW THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEN DM AND RP KILLING
I/A, fixing my life

Shadow
Enforcer
Game name: Leo_Court, James_Hunt

August 15th, 2012, 7:07 pm

Would love to see turfs back again.
Don't even think about it.

Retired Server Helper
Retired Owner of Italy Mafia Radio (Los Santos Smash Hits)
Retired T0 Governement, SASF, PD, FBI, Cuneo
Player since 2011.

Verq
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Cozzone

August 15th, 2012, 7:17 pm

1+ :) I wanna have turfs because its kinda new option to me:)
Since i was noob in LV time and i didn't even know what they meaned.

MishMish
Outsider
Game name: Yekutiel_Kadosh, Albert_Goldenberg

August 15th, 2012, 7:21 pm

We should have 10 turfs but there should be a limit of turfs a faction can have.
Like, 2 or 3, that way, if a faction wants to have a turf somewhere else, they make a deal for it, replacing their turf with another faction.
And bring back that point thing we had when people were robbing and commiting crimes inside a turf's boundries.

That's what I have on my mind so far.
Albert Goldenberg
Jimmy Pearce

Blake
Associate
Game name: Damian_MacKelly, Vince_Napoli

August 15th, 2012, 8:28 pm

freqzon wrote:
Khazor wrote:To many small turfs = too many small shootouts and fights! I vote for 10, if we say we're 5 mobs and each of them controls one or 2 it would be fine!
Bringing turfs back will surely bring more RP between the factions,which is good.. So adding around 10 bigger turfs would be just fine.. If woot were to add approx. 50 turfs it would end up as DM and constant turf take over..
^^ This. - voted for the 10.

francesc0
Consigliere
Game name: Francesco_Casalesi

August 15th, 2012, 8:31 pm

T-Bag wrote:50 FUCKING TURFS, NOT 10 -.-.1312.3-=1 .FAM OSFJIAOFN ASFJIQ ICFQ .
thiss

Macedon
Soldier
Game name: Macedon_Rizzuto

August 15th, 2012, 8:45 pm

Finaly smart thing from you.

Mikey_Hawk
Outsider
Game name: Angus_Young

August 15th, 2012, 8:52 pm

15-20 turfs should be good

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

August 15th, 2012, 9:14 pm

Andrea_Rieu wrote:
Spinno wrote:
Andrea_Rieu wrote:

You tell your fellas in the radio that someone is taking your turf and you organise and go there and own them. LEARN TO KNOW THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEN DM AND RP KILLING
Lol, turfs are a TDM feature, there is no complicated roleplay behind them, it`s a simple script wise command to create a huge massacre. The fact that it`s valid to kill for it doesn`t mean it`s not creation of deathmatch.

Macedon
Soldier
Game name: Macedon_Rizzuto

August 15th, 2012, 9:18 pm

Johnny wrote: Lol, turfs are a TDM feature, there is no complicated roleplay behind them, it`s a simple script wise command to create a huge massacre. The fact that it`s valid to kill for it doesn`t mean it`s not creation of deathmatch.
The fact is that people want MORE action and reason to kill someone,no doubt.

Bill Davis
Retired Admin
Game name: Bill_Davis

August 15th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Seems like the mafias dont got much to do so I will vote for bringing turfs back, but to avoid shootouts everywhere all the time I vote for the 10 turfs option.

Court.
Outsider
Game name: Gino_Chiatti

August 15th, 2012, 10:20 pm

I would say yes, Put them in Game because it give faction's/mafia's more to role play with.
The down side to it is there would be a lot more gang wars.

Scar
Enforcer
Game name: Joe_Andolini, Arlacchi_Capone, Scar_DiAnnunzio

August 15th, 2012, 10:23 pm

Macedon wrote:
Finaly smart thing from you.
^ I wasn't there in LV when the turfs were,but since im here now i wanna see them 50 OF THEM! IM gets boring sooner or later,but if 50 turfs were,it would never be boring .
" If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. "
Current Original Gangsta of 516 Compton Crips

Peksi
Retired Admin
Game name: Ron_Walker, Raul_Wayne, Vinny_Pacienza

August 15th, 2012, 10:40 pm

Turfs will double the player reports, But at the end people gets more things to do, Small turfs please.

Ibtesam_Ali
Outsider
Game name: Jack_Rizzy, Ibtesam_Ali

August 15th, 2012, 10:59 pm

Yes please! after turfs removed there is no fun i hope this turfs bring fun back

Hey guys
Unban Ron haris !!!

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

August 15th, 2012, 11:35 pm

Okay, turfs will return soon, probably only a few all over LS. (9-16).
:D

Return to “Community Announcements”