There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats

[MULTI-CHOICE] The vehicle system should be improved with..:

1. Insurances. Vehicle explodes = -1 insurance, 0 insurances = vehicle deleted. Buyable @ a biz.
12%
2. If you crash into another player, players inside the car should loose a bit of health.
25%
3. All vehicles should spawn with the engine off.
28%
4. Surfing on vehicles should be disabled.
7%
5. Surfing on vehicles should be disabled, but allow to surf on big vehicles like Flatbed, Bobcat, ..
20%
6. /car tow should not be usable if the vehicle engine is broken.
8%

Total votes: 444
JustinallicA
Government
Game name: Justin_Montana, Frank_Sherman

Re: VOTE Vehicle System Improvements

August 16th, 2012, 11:31 am

FUCK the insurance. DO NOT TURN ITALY MAFIA INTO LS-RP.. No I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY CAR OVER A STUPID FUCKING INSURANCE. Voted for 2 and 3. FUCK INSURANCE SUGGESTION.

-- August 16th, 2012, 11:31 am --
Perry wrote:Voted for 2 and 3, the rest are just unnecessary/stupid.
yes

-- August 16th, 2012, 11:32 am --
Copyright wrote:I voted non, in the long run i don't see how losing your car is RP nor interesting. It's just another way to provoke my rage..
Yup, I love you copyright <3

JustinallicA
Government

August 16th, 2012, 11:36 am

Donatello wrote:About 1 : Mechanic will be able to fix your insurance , and if your car is dead (0 insurances) you won't be able to move till mechanic arrives and fixs it.
Maybe this, but loosing your car? FUCKING HUGE BIG SON OF A BITCH NO

JustinallicA
Government

August 16th, 2012, 11:46 am

Copyright wrote:Seriously everyone think about what you vote.
1. Insurances. Vehicle explodes = -1 insurance, 0 insurances = vehicle deleted. Buyable @ a biz.
- This is gonna flip you off asap when you start losing your car(s).

2. If you crash into another player, players inside the car should loose a bit of health.
- THIS is San Andreas. Might as-well add a stupid hunger bar again

3. All vehicles should spawn with the engine off.
- nothx, it's just a bother. I understand if you have a keybind but then whats the point.

4. Surfing on vehicles should be disabled.
(5) - This is just standard and should be, changing this is just lame.

6. /car tow should not be usable if the vehicle engine is broken.
- Seriously? Rather add a timer if you /car tow and then takes 5-10min bcoz the engine is broken and then u recieve a bill. Instead of having to spam the shit out of noob mechanics who's slow.
That's right, however all these "improvements" are just going to fuck up everything.

Ronan

August 16th, 2012, 1:54 pm

1&5. Not sure about hackers coming along and fucking up your car, tho. I can see there being 999999999999999spam on /irc about "ples sir mr Admen my kar is to do a Crash on me for a Hackering did a make to me !!".

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

August 16th, 2012, 2:18 pm

Ok, I didn't vote for number 1 for obvious abusive reasons explained above my other players & deleted my vote on number 6 as /car tow is almost only used for when your engine broke, that's the only thing it is usefull for.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

zaider
Caporegime
Game name: Jason_Reynolds

August 16th, 2012, 2:21 pm

In regards to those that are talking about donator cars etc. being stolen & destroyed by noobs; there could possibly be developed a vehicle lock system, which would cost more & more depending on how much you upgrade the locks. It should make it harder to toolkit the vehicles (even impossible if full lock system) - another way to get money out of the server ;-)
Naturally the vehicle would increase in worth due to more advanced features on the vehicle.
Y.N.W.A

Matheo
Enforcer
Game name: Tommen_Rockefeller

August 16th, 2012, 2:37 pm

The insurence suggestion will be a business that will be made that will belong to who?! Some donator?! If created in my opinion it should belong to Government and not to a specific player.

About deleting cars aka st suggestion once again I say no, many factors may happen meanwhile you are on your way to buy the insurance, then you may lose your cars for pathetic reasons, deleting stuff like that aint a good suggestion at all.

PS: since its something new that will be added for the first time, it should belong to Gov
Spoiler

zaider
Caporegime

August 16th, 2012, 2:39 pm

Ματηεδ wrote:The insurence suggestion will be a business that will be made that will belong to who?! Some donator?! If created in my opinion it should belong to Government and not to a specific player.

About deleting cars aka st suggestion once again I say no, many factors may happen meanwhile you are on your way to buy the insurance, then you may lose your cars for pathetic reasons, deleting stuff like that aint a good suggestion at all.
Now you're talking about something that'll happen 1/1000 times, if that could do it. Who says you will have to go somewhere to upgrade your insurance? Regarding the insurance business - no-one said that it will be owned by a donator, it MIGHT be, but then it should atleast be like the dealerships, only a few percentages goes into the business, the rest gets erased from the server.
Even though I see that it can be abused (the whole insurance thing), I still think it's a good idea if it's done the right way.
Y.N.W.A

Matheo
Enforcer
Game name: Tommen_Rockefeller

August 16th, 2012, 2:45 pm

zaider wrote:
Ματηεδ wrote:The insurence suggestion will be a business that will be made that will belong to who?! Some donator?! If created in my opinion it should belong to Government and not to a specific player.

Now you're talking about something that'll happen 1/1000 times, if that could do it. Who says you will have to go somewhere to upgrade your insurance? Regarding the insurance business - no-one said that it will be owned by a donator, it MIGHT be, but then it should atleast be like the dealerships, only a few percentages goes into the business, the rest gets erased from the server.
Even though I see that it can be abused (the whole insurance thing), I still think it's a good idea if it's done the right way.

whats the point of geting insurence feature added if you buy it inside your car (anywhere)?! Irl you dont get it like that, if aint to be realistic, or atlease as more realistic as possible, its pointless to add it.
It should be like car registration system, you go to a specific place and you acquire it.
Spoiler

zaider
Caporegime

August 16th, 2012, 2:46 pm

Ματηεδ wrote:
zaider wrote:

whats the point of geting insurence feature added if you buy it inside your car (anywhere)?! Irl you dont get it like that, if aint to be realistic, or atlease as more realistic as possible, its pointless to add it.
It should be like car registration system, you go to a specific place and you acquire it.

It's as unrealistic as /car tow & another 300 unrealistic features on the server. It's a game, we're not a full RP server, it wouldn't hurt much. I'm not vouching for that an insurance should be buyable like how I mentioned above, but it's a solution to the problem you stated in your previous post.
Y.N.W.A

Verq
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Cozzone

August 16th, 2012, 3:02 pm

Ronnie wrote:1&5. Not sure about hackers coming along and fucking up your car, tho. I can see there being 999999999999999spam on /irc about "ples sir mr Admen my kar is to do a Crash on me for a Hackering did a make to me !!".
Rofl :D

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

August 16th, 2012, 3:22 pm

Just keep heavy fine if you crash uninsuaranced vehicle

and since we are reconsidering vehicle system , would ithurt to add 'private carreselling' ??
It would increase RP and easier trading of vehicle without some asshole running and buying it first
ImageImage

Ehruhgahn
Enforcer
Game name: Niklaus_Monticelli, Dmitry_Petrovich

August 16th, 2012, 4:32 pm

I would also like to add maybe adding a /fcar lock? because if the insurance thing goes in we will want to be able o lock the faction cars so no one steals them and breaks them.
I support roleplay on Italy Mafia.

Andrëa
Enforcer
Game name: Graybean_Freeman

August 16th, 2012, 4:45 pm

I definetely votet all and I wont regret my decision.
The 1st: not only noobs will be mechanics, and it will make the job very atractive(concurense and shit xD, like IRL), the car fix price will increasy drastically.
It makes people care about their cars, people will drive cars like IRL, NOT like a stoned/psycho/thiefs.

P.S: I don't realy like number 1, but only if you make a beta shit, jut to test it for a week or something.
I/A, fixing my life

Tony_Tagliano
Outsider
Game name: Tony_Tagliano

August 16th, 2012, 4:52 pm

about the insurance idea.
Make it for example:
when the car gets destroyed / explodes - the player will NOT lose the car, no cars will be deleted.
Instead, it can simply start with 40 percent health or more/less. Or, You need to pay the insurance company xxx amount to get it back...

about Deleting vehicles:
SAMP, NAME: random_die, register... - find a newbie car - i got a guy i hate - find him - THERE HE/she IS, OK, TIME to destroy his vehicle. ... Mission accomplished.
- or just the hackers.
therefore, Deleting vehicles is a Bad Idea.
Retired Player, Helper & Radio DJ.
September 2011 - Mars 2013.
Spoiler
Characters:
Tony_Corleone - Godfather - Corleone 05.2012 - 01.01.2013
Tony_Tagliano - Underboss - Rizzuto
Tony_Tagliano - Caporegime - Barzini. - around december in 2011.
Cesar_Dominguez - Caporegime - Paterno Begining 2012.

Jack_Hilton - Italy Mafia Player 2008-2009 Lieutenant in LVPD, SDC , Sgarrista in Leone, Corleone & Stracci[/align]

Macedon
Soldier
Game name: Macedon_Rizzuto

August 16th, 2012, 5:20 pm

No please let us car surf its fun and as i see its not overused and its not causing problems lol....

Ozzy
Legend
Game name: Craig_Collins

August 16th, 2012, 5:24 pm

Bossnigguh wrote: 4-5: Car surfing will happen like it or not, especially with all the RPG players around. Its like bunnyhoping.
I think he meant he'd actually DISABLE car surfing, not just writing a rule.

Morris Callahan
Associate
Game name: Stathis_Theoxaris, Morris_Callahan, Mike_Morelli

August 16th, 2012, 5:35 pm

Tony_Tagliano wrote:about the insurance idea.
Make it for example:
when the car gets destroyed / explodes - the player will NOT lose the car, no cars will be deleted.
Instead, it can simply start with 40 percent health or more/less. Or, You need to pay the insurance company xxx amount to get it back...

about Deleting vehicles:
SAMP, NAME: random_die, register... - find a newbie car - i got a guy i hate - find him - THERE HE/she IS, OK, TIME to destroy his vehicle. ... Mission accomplished.
- or just the hackers.
therefore, Deleting vehicles is a Bad Idea.

Aniello
Associate
Game name: Aniello_Dellacroce

August 16th, 2012, 7:00 pm

You all gonna regret this.

francesc0
Consigliere
Game name: Francesco_Casalesi

August 16th, 2012, 7:01 pm

AnieIIo wrote:You all gonna regret this.

Andrëa
Enforcer

August 16th, 2012, 7:22 pm

HARDCORE RP, NO THANKS!
I/A, fixing my life

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

August 16th, 2012, 7:28 pm

Andrea_Rieu wrote:HARDCORE RP, NO THANKS!
If you think that is hardcore RP, sir please..

Andrëa
Enforcer

August 16th, 2012, 7:33 pm

Andrea_Rieu wrote:I definetely votet all and I wont regret my decision.
The 1st: not only noobs will be mechanics, and it will make the job very atractive(concurense and shit xD, like IRL), the car fix price will increasy drastically.
It makes people care about their cars, people will drive cars like IRL, NOT like a stoned/psycho/thiefs.

P.S: I don't realy like number 1, but only if you make a beta shit, jut to test it for a week or something.
I definetly regret my decision, everything that I said was bullshit.
I can imagine me loosing me vehicles and crying literally.

P.S: I changed my mind while I was taking a crap...

-- August 16th, 2012, 7:37 pm --
Deck wrote:
Andrea_Rieu wrote:HARDCORE RP, NO THANKS!
If you think that is hardcore RP, sir please..
Dudr it is, loosing cars so easilly is Hardcore, because REAL EMOTIONS are included while you play a H.C.R.P.
I/A, fixing my life

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

August 16th, 2012, 7:47 pm

Copyright wrote:This poll is so stupid.

Everyone who agrees can leave a vote and the ones who think this is retarded can't do anything about it. There is no ratio here it's just numbers.
Leave it blank its not worth it, i bet most of you r gonna regret your choice. There should be a Yes and a No option for all the suggestions.
It's like having a poll for 1 president.

You want barracks mama to be the new president
1. Yes
2. Yes
I can see your point. It's perfectly valid, but I guess I guess each option is compared with the most voted option.

Andrëa
Enforcer

August 16th, 2012, 7:49 pm

Copyright wrote:This poll is so stupid.

Everyone who agrees can leave a vote and the ones who think this is retarded can't do anything about it. There is no ratio here it's just numbers.
Leave it blank its not worth it, i bet most of you r gonna regret your choice. There should be a Yes and a No option for all the suggestions.
It's like having a poll for 1 president.

You want barracks mama to be the new president
1. Yes
2. Yes
Do I totally agre with this motherfucker?

1) Yes [x]
2) Yes ofcourse [x]
3) He is right [x[
4) He's a motherfucker, but I agree with him [x]
4) Oyea! [x]

P.S:No ofence! I don't think that you're a motherfucker.
I/A, fixing my life

Nothis
Outsider
Game name: Nothis Lee

August 16th, 2012, 8:57 pm

I vote for 2 3 and 5 Because it the realictis thing in real life and many ppl votes for it

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator
Game name: Paul_Henderson

August 16th, 2012, 9:09 pm

no to 1 , 4 , 6 , since 1. = shit, people steal your car often, crash it, and your car gets deleted. ((also faction vehicles will get lost within seconds))
4 speaks for itself, 5 is great btw , and 6 is just.... idk, faction owners cant tow their cars anymore if some noob steals em and break them.
hehe

Andrëa
Enforcer

August 16th, 2012, 11:53 pm

The most beatiful sinature ever btw! 10/10
Last edited by Ozzy on August 17th, 2012, 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Warned (off topic)
I/A, fixing my life

Ozzy
Legend
Game name: Craig_Collins

August 16th, 2012, 11:59 pm

Ekra_Ultimate wrote:
AnieIIo wrote:You all gonna regret this.
That's the second time you quote the exact same sentence..

Return to “Community Announcements”