There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Semtex

Factions

September 4th, 2012, 6:05 pm

Sorry guys i'm new, can you explain me how the factions work? How can I enter a faction and what I must do when I'm in a faction? I'm level 3

The Great Old
Enforcer
Game name: Antonio_Woods

Re: Factions

September 4th, 2012, 6:11 pm

Have a look here, I think it will help you out.

viewforum.php?f=12
I give my life, not for honor but for you!

Hamze
Outsider
Game name: Yori_Kazuya

September 5th, 2012, 2:05 pm

Well.. at Level 3 you can join Illegal mafias!
You have to RP with factions to join, or some factions require applications.. you can find where to apply for a certain faction at viewforum.php?f=32 Just choose something to join and apply and wait for the faction's T0/T1's ( depends on faction's terms/rules ) to accept you.
When you join a faction you will do jobs for the faction for exmaple rob business with them, you will gain respect and get promoted to higher ranks, and then you might make it to Caporegime(T1), Caporegimes(T1's) can do many things, and have a great respect from their members for exmape " /fcar tow, /fcar ua, /invite, /uninvite... etc. " , And you can hold a sniper, Only T1's and T0's can hold snipers ( to avoid noobs abusing snipers ), You can ask a T1 to make you a gun dealer, then you can do gun runs and earn money for yourself.
When you join a faction you will probably learn more and more that's just a small part from the factions.

Shadow
Enforcer
Game name: Leo_Court, James_Hunt

September 5th, 2012, 8:36 pm

What Hamze said :D ^^.

If you need any more help, feel free to PM the Server Helpers/Admins or create a new topic.
Also /ask in-game is good use.
Don't even think about it.

Retired Server Helper
Retired Owner of Italy Mafia Radio (Los Santos Smash Hits)
Retired T0 Governement, SASF, PD, FBI, Cuneo
Player since 2011.

Return to “Answered”