There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Semtex

Problem with car colours!

September 5th, 2012, 1:16 pm

Hi guys, today it's the first time that I modified my Fortune and I coloured it yellow. After that I went to the pns and then I used the command /car savemod and the server told me that the tuning was saved. But I can't understand why everytime I park/respawn my car in my garage it is black! Someone can say me why of this? Thanks!!

Sorry for my not-perfect english :D

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

Re: Problem with car colours!

September 5th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Did you respray it at the Pay n Spray with the command /car respray ID ID ? Or did you go to one of them garages where you adjust the wheels & apply nitro to it? as the color from the last option doesn't save on your car. If you use the /car respray ID ID command and then /car savemod it should save. If it hasn't saved after you've parked it, try towing it once.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Semtex

Re: Problem with car colours!

September 5th, 2012, 1:23 pm

Yes, I didn't it at the Pain n Spray, now it works, thank you man! :D

Return to “Answered”