There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Semtex

Dropweapon

September 7th, 2012, 3:34 pm

What happens if drop a weapon? It disappears?

Johny Mills
Associate
Game name: Johny Mills

Re: Dropweapon

September 7th, 2012, 3:35 pm

If you drop your weapon there is no way to get it back. However, you're able to store you weapons in a vehicle, which you are able to take out again if needed.
  • /storeguns (Stand next to the vehicle you would like to store your weapons in)
  • /takeguns (Stand next to the vehicle you stored your weapons in to take them out again)
If you want a signature, PM me.

Semtex

September 7th, 2012, 3:41 pm

Johny Mills wrote:If you drop your weapon there is no way to get it back. However, you're able to store you weapons in a vehicle, which you are able to take out again if needed.
  • /storeguns (Stand next to the vehicle you would like to store your weapons in)
  • /takeguns (Stand next to the vehicle you stored your weapons in to take them out again)
And if I want to give my weapon to another person?

Johny Mills
Associate

September 7th, 2012, 3:43 pm

Not possible.

Semtex

September 7th, 2012, 3:47 pm

Johny Mills wrote:Not possible.
Ok than you! Just a thing, I have stored in my car a weapon, now I'm next to my car and I tried to use /takeguns but doesn't work, it says that I'm not in the correct place to do it

Johny Mills
Associate

September 7th, 2012, 3:48 pm

Sorry, typo, the correct command is:
  • /takegun
Without the "s"

Semtex

September 7th, 2012, 3:59 pm

Johny Mills wrote:Sorry, typo, the correct command is:
  • /takegun
Without the "s"
Now it works! Thank you man!

-- September 7th, 2012, 4:33 pm --

Only another little thing that I don't understand: How can I store my weapons and find them even if I quit and re-enter the server?

Johny Mills
Associate

September 7th, 2012, 9:35 pm

Just remember which car you stored those weapons in, but if the vehicle gets respawned, the weapons will be gone aswell.
If you are not sure its the same vehicle you stored your weapons in, type: /dl before you store them, and check the ID.
Than when you log back in, check if the vehicle has the same ID, and /friskcar to check the slot ID from the weapon, after that /takegun [slot]

Vega
Enforcer
Game name: Rose_Soprazzo

September 7th, 2012, 9:38 pm

Semtex wrote:
Johny Mills wrote:Sorry, typo, the correct command is:
  • /takegun
Without the "s"
Now it works! Thank you man!

-- September 7th, 2012, 4:33 pm --

Only another little thing that I don't understand: How can I store my weapons and find them even if I quit and re-enter the server?
Store them in a faction car and /lock it , dont store it in your car , theyll dissappear
Rosario "Rose" Soprazzo - Don - Soprazzo Crime Family.

Return to “Answered”