There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

Re: Forum Moderators

August 1st, 2015, 3:45 am

mikelof by moderators i mean people with higher permissions on the forum. being it helper admin or wtv

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

August 1st, 2015, 4:28 am

P4kit0 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=229&t=81800&start=340

can moderators either unlock this thread or refrain from posting there? Makes no sense to have a topic locked for the community and helpers/admins/mods posting there like it's unlocked.
I locked it for a reason...
Not my fault mods can't respect that.

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

August 1st, 2015, 4:37 am

Don't stop an event which costed alot of money and time and then before the grand finals start, you end the event. Like what the fuck, only one match was needed.

P4kit0
Caporegime

August 1st, 2015, 4:53 am

yes man such event you so deserve that prize :D

[21:46:15] (( Enzo Cuneo(133): why didnt you show me the video ))
[21:46:20] (( Enzo Cuneo(133): but post it on public ))
[21:47:51] (( PM sent to Enzo Cuneo(133): cause i cant even be arsed to argue when u clearly were not in the mood of making things organized ))
[21:47:58] (( Enzo Cuneo(133): dude ))
[21:48:02] (( Enzo Cuneo(133): we waited you 20 mins ))
[21:48:10] (( Enzo Cuneo(133): the event should start at 22:00 ))
[21:48:11] (( PM sent to Enzo Cuneo(133): we werenot ready, lito was not armed, selling him an ak is not arming someone for an event ))
[21:48:24] (( PM sent to Enzo Cuneo(133): Ok. They won. I just showed it how it was organized ))
[21:48:43] (( PM sent to Enzo Cuneo(133): like it is difficult to ask both teams if they're ready, before starting.. Or even announce it has started...lol ))
[21:50:12] (( Enzo Cuneo(133): they are disq ))
[21:50:12] (( Enzo Cuneo(133): idc ))
[21:50:27] (( PM sent to Enzo Cuneo(133): ? what is disq? ))
[21:50:32] (( Enzo Cuneo(133): disqualified ))

anyways, the event was interrupted without a winner declared and all the entry costs will be refunded.

Sly
Consigliere

August 1st, 2015, 4:58 am

See. This shit is fucked up beyond the point of saving jek. Reason why I cancelled it because both organisers responsible for this are currently inactive and not part of the team. Not going forward with this and take the blame. I should probably redo the whole event or refund all fleaders. I don't think from your posts on that locked thread your faction even deserves that 25 M split I suggested. Swear to god one more post, and I put away 25 M split offer from table.

jek
Underboss

August 1st, 2015, 5:06 am

No words, ur making me look bad here haha, the event was won by us the day it started.

Alright. 25m.

P4kit0
Caporegime

August 1st, 2015, 5:14 am

As far as I was informed by the event leader, Kazuya was disqualified and Tattaglia passed to the next round :D
but I guess it was just words from him, which had no impact on the event. Shows the level of organization of this shitty event

anw ye, split it, take it all, refund all participants, wtv.. money means as much as this event meant.... nothing.

jek
Underboss

August 1st, 2015, 5:16 am

sly no offense towards u, but u have to see from my point of view aswell.

Defunct

August 1st, 2015, 5:21 am

I'm making a big long TOPIC about what happened with Factions Championship. Don't blame Sly, it was the only thing HE COULD have done.

Sly
Consigliere

August 1st, 2015, 5:23 am

You got disqualified then. Event manager frozen disqualified you as per those pms. Do you want me to start taking everything literally and not practically jek?
I'm not making you look bad, you and vic posting on a locked thread in retarded way. Thread locked by IMET management, who has mod rights on that section for a reason. What makes you think so, that you can go around posting while others can't? Also the fact I did give clear explana on why i made decision but you apparently didnt read it and started posting questions in stupid troll language of which i already had given answer in my final post. If you had an issue you just had to PM me and not post there. Yo aren't really helping anyone with those posts, helpers!

jek
Underboss

August 1st, 2015, 5:34 am

Hmm, all of my and Vic's posts were basically question, as we're asking it for our faction, who don't like it either, but whatever, I don't give a fuck anymore.
Also don't understand how it's so hard to make a 5v5 IG and then it's done with, it doesn't have to be such a big pain in the ass to make.

Defunct

August 1st, 2015, 5:42 am

jek wrote:Hmm, all of my and Vic's posts were basically question, as we're asking it for our faction, who don't like it either, but whatever, I don't give a fuck anymore.
Also don't understand how it's so hard to make a 5v5 IG and then it's done with, it doesn't have to be such a big pain in the ass to make.
Appy wrote:@Jek, and Vik. This topis is locked. Please stop abusing your helper forum permissions by repeatedly posting here while this topic is locked. If you have a problem with the decision that was made then please feel free to PM Sly.

I understand your frustration, I expressed how dissatisfied I was since the start of this event. Nothing changed, excuses were made, but nothing changed. Original hosters of this event are no longer part of IMET they are long gone. Currently, only one member from IMET is active, and that is Sly. Other members are in-active, including me, I already resigned, but I wasn't removed. ThaCrypte needs to give Sly the full leadership if he hasn't already, not just partial, but all of it. Sly is fully capable of leading and managing a team. He is an asshole, but he knows how to get the job done.

jek
Underboss

August 1st, 2015, 6:22 am

so what

/pm ey lets do 5v5 ill tp u
/pm alright sure
/pm gz jackson for the 50m u won the event
/pm ty

Sly
Consigliere

August 1st, 2015, 6:27 am

jek wrote:so what

/pm ey lets do 5v5 ill tp u
/pm alright sure
/pm gz jackson for the 50m u won the event
/pm ty
You're disqualified if we decide to resume where frozen left the event. Do you still want me to continue the event?

jek
Underboss

August 1st, 2015, 6:29 am

No we're not disqualified, ask frozen yourself, ty.

Sanzhes2
Truth News Agency
Game name: Martin_Castellucci

August 1st, 2015, 6:41 am

How to become a moderator?

jek
Underboss

August 1st, 2015, 7:01 am

Fuck it, won't argue regarding the event anymore. Do what was set to do in the first place.

Sad people abandon such event.

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

August 1st, 2015, 7:06 am

@Sanzhez You got banned for breaking forum rules, you create a secondary account and ask how to become a moderator. I am stunned.

And please refrain from recommending people for moderator/admin/helper/pregnancy here, it won't help.
If this project goes according to plan, I might post applications later on.

Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

August 1st, 2015, 7:07 am

K3lroy wrote:@Sanzhez You got banned for breaking forum rules, you create a secondary account and ask how to become a moderator. I am stunned.

And please refrain from recommending people for moderator/admin/helper/pregnancy here, it won't help.
Do moderators have permission to ban people from forums?

walter 2nd one

August 1st, 2015, 7:12 am

K3lroy wrote:@Sanzhez You got banned for breaking forum rules, you create a secondary account and ask how to become a moderator. I am stunned.

yep i have 3 years experience on the job, out on the street for 1. im naked
Last edited by K3 on August 1st, 2015, 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Banned.

K3
Retired Admin

August 1st, 2015, 7:22 am

Alsarty wrote:

They do not per say. They have access to a closed board where they can request admins to suspend other users.
It is up to an admin to decide whether a user should be banned or not.

Long-term I may introduce auto ban based on warning level, which moderators can add to.

Should a moderator abuse his powers, he will be banned from the forum for 4 months. Everyone agreed to that.

S99
Government
Game name: Stuart_Lazovsky, Stuart_Smith, Stuart_Henderson

August 1st, 2015, 8:07 am

K3lroy wrote:
Alsarty wrote:

They do not per say. They have access to a closed board where they can request admins to suspend other users.

Long-term I may introduce auto ban based on warning level, which moderators can add to.

Should a moderator abuse his powers, he will be banned from the forum for 4 months. Everyone agreed to that.
I'd of thaught that this type of system would have been obvious how it works, though seems like IM does do obvious.

Looking forward to the results of this.

Alsarty
SA Police Department

August 1st, 2015, 8:07 am

K3lroy wrote:
Alsarty wrote:

Cool, Mikeloff can't ban me. I like

Is there anyway to check my current warning level? Also, when I get warned, do I get a PM or an Email?
thx xx

K3
Retired Admin

August 1st, 2015, 8:19 am

Alsarty wrote:
K3lroy wrote:
Alsarty wrote:

Cool, Mikeloff can't ban me. I like

Is there anyway to check my current warning level? Also, when I get warned, do I get a PM or an Email?
thx xx
You should be able to see it under User Statistics on your profile.
Moderators are told to contact you when they warn you.

Whiskey
Consigliere
Game name: Mickey_Reagan, Tywin_Moore, Rashad_Davis

August 1st, 2015, 8:19 am

Alsarty wrote:Is there anyway to check my current warning level? Also, when I get warned, do I get a PM or an Email?
thx xx
I'm pretty sure it's displayed here; ucp.php - http://puu.sh/jl49C/a992fbfeae.png. Under "Show your posts".

Infamous
Soldier
Game name: Sam_Woods, Jay_MacKinley

August 1st, 2015, 8:49 am

This is nice
Good luck Mikeloff and Ace

K3
Retired Admin

August 1st, 2015, 9:13 am

Casper was added to the team.
I expect two more people to receive an invite later today as well.

S99
Government
Game name: Stuart_Lazovsky, Stuart_Smith, Stuart_Henderson

August 1st, 2015, 9:14 am

Congratulations Casper!

Alsarty
SA Police Department

August 1st, 2015, 9:19 am

S99 wrote:Congratulations Casper!
and enjoy these who get invites ;o

Seko
Enforcer
Game name: Tyson_Shaquille, Charlie_DeLuca

August 1st, 2015, 12:38 pm

Nice idea, Congratulations for Casper, Mikeloff and Ace.

Return to “Community Announcements”