There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Stav_Cuneo

Why... ??

September 30th, 2012, 5:10 pm

Why the illegal factions can only have half armour while the legal factions can have full armour,
Please explian me, It was removed for a reason, So why did woot readd it?
Thanks.

Aniello
Associate
Game name: Aniello_Dellacroce

Re: Why... ??

September 30th, 2012, 5:13 pm

Sucks.

★ rOsCaT ★
Associate
Game name: Luigi_Rossi

September 30th, 2012, 5:15 pm

I don't mind.

Aleya BANNED

September 30th, 2012, 5:15 pm

AnieIIo wrote:Sucks.
Yes, at least people should take a full armor at the legal ammunation.

Shadow
Enforcer
Game name: Leo_Court, James_Hunt

September 30th, 2012, 8:16 pm

Since when do you see criminals running around with armor at houses?
Lucky woot didn't remove armor from /heal and only let you buy armor from legal.
Don't even think about it.

Retired Server Helper
Retired Owner of Italy Mafia Radio (Los Santos Smash Hits)
Retired T0 Governement, SASF, PD, FBI, Cuneo
Player since 2011.

Stav_Cuneo

September 30th, 2012, 8:21 pm

Shadow wrote:Since when do you see criminals running around with armor at houses?
Lucky woot didn't remove armor from /heal and only let you buy armor from legal.
It doesn't explians the fact that ilegal factions can only have half armour.
I wouldn't care to buy armour just in shops. but come on... Half armour? it doesn't make sense and unrealistic.
Also i do not understand why it has been readded so i want explanation

francesc0
Consigliere
Game name: Francesco_Casalesi

September 30th, 2012, 8:24 pm

SUCKS,OK.

SlamSlam

September 30th, 2012, 8:24 pm

Shadow wrote:Since when do you see criminals running around with armor at houses?

Dickly

September 30th, 2012, 8:26 pm

SlamSlam wrote:
Remove the armour and leave it only in legal/illegal ammunation or just put the old script back.

Stav_Cuneo

September 30th, 2012, 8:30 pm

SlamSlam wrote:
I wouldn't care to buy armour just in shops. but come on... Half armour? it doesn't make sense and unrealistic.

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

September 30th, 2012, 8:35 pm

You're not entitled to an explanation, and you say it's unrealistic? Well, that's pretty bad considering everything apart from that is realistic... lol.

Spencer

September 30th, 2012, 8:55 pm

Stav_Cuneo wrote:
How is that unrealistic? Realistically you probably wouldn't have any armor. And if you did that would be pretty suspicious. Even if you wore it under your clothes, body armor with ballistic protection is pretty bulky.

Stav_Cuneo

September 30th, 2012, 9:07 pm

Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
How is that unrealistic? Realistically you probably wouldn't have any armor. And if you did that would be pretty suspicious. Even if you wore it under your clothes, body armor with ballistic protection is pretty bulky.
i'll ignore the fact that you're just a rolling horny and saying that just casue you're in pd.
PD do not have armour on them , Which means by your logic they shouldn't have a armour also.
It's unrealistic because there is no such a thing "half armour". It's either full armour or no.
Deck wrote:You're not entitled to an explanation, and you say it's unrealistic? Well, that's pretty bad considering everything apart from that is realistic... lol.
Excuse me? Half armour = realistic? Fuck logic ... And also as a server helper you should aware of the fact that this section is called "questions" which means i am allowed to ask every question that crosses my mind. So either answer to me or get out of here because i'm not in the mood to your meaningless words.
Last edited by Stav_Cuneo on September 30th, 2012, 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Spencer

September 30th, 2012, 9:10 pm

Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
i'll ignore the fact that you're just a rolling horny and saying that just casue you're in pd.
PD do not have armour on them , Which means by your logic they shouldn't have a armour also.
It's unrealistic because there is no such a thing "half armour". It's either full armour or no.
I'm not in PD. I'm in SASF which is a military unit. That means we would most likely be equipped with Improved Modular Tactical Vests, which includes front, back, and side protection. Also most police units in the US do wear body armor with front and back protection. Get your facts straight.

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

September 30th, 2012, 9:10 pm

Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Excuse me? Half armour = realistic? Fuck logic ...
Obviously not. It's just weaker, less quality armour. Even if it's not realistic, it's not realistic along with the other 20534 things to do with IM.

Stav_Cuneo

September 30th, 2012, 9:12 pm

Deck wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Obviously not. It's just weaker, less quality armour.
There's no such a thing "less quality armour", And even if there would be, Mafia should have the stronger armours not the PD. by logic of course since they're richer etc.
Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
I'm not in PD. I'm in SASF which is a military unit. That means we would most likely be equipped with Improved Modular Tactical Vests, which includes front, back, and side protection. Also most police units in the US do wear body armor with front and back protection. Get your facts straight.
Oh and mafia people don't? Get your facts straight.
Cut making retarded excuses .... It leads nowhere
Give me a normal answer why the illegal factions can only wear half armour and lock it.
Last edited by Stav_Cuneo on September 30th, 2012, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spencer

September 30th, 2012, 9:13 pm

Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Deck wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
There's no such a thing "less quality armour", And even if there would be, Mafia should have the stronger armours not the PD. by logic of course since they're richer etc.
Actually there is. Depends on the Sapi Plates in the armor. You could have protection maybe up to 5.56mm rounds or maybe up to 7.62mm rounds.
Stav_Cuneo wrote: Cut making retarded excuses .... It leads nowhere
Give me a normal answer why the illegal factions can only wear half armour and lock it.
I don't care if Mafias have full armor or not. I'm just saying your reasons are retarded.
Last edited by Spencer on September 30th, 2012, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stav_Cuneo

September 30th, 2012, 9:15 pm

Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Deck wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Actually there is. Depends on the Sapi Plates in the armor. You could have protection maybe up to 5.56mm rounds or maybe up to 7.62mm rounds.
I don't know about that because i don't understand about those things.. Yet i bet the mafia people has better armours alright

Spencer

September 30th, 2012, 9:16 pm

Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Deck wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
I don't know about that because i don't understand about those things.. Yet i bet the mafia people has better armours alright
You don't know so how can you assume that the Mafia has better body armor? You don't see every criminal running around with body armor.

Stav_Cuneo

September 30th, 2012, 9:19 pm

Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Deck wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
You don't know so how can you assume that the Mafia has better body armor? You don't see every criminal running around with body armor.
No, Because the game is not real life, And in real life 80 precent of the world's population are not crminals. But i do know one thing for sure, Each mafia guy has armour, And it's just as good as PD's armours.

Anyways, Lock it. it leads nowhere
Last edited by Stav_Cuneo on September 30th, 2012, 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spencer

September 30th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Deck wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
No, Because the game is not real life, And in real life 80 precent of the world's population are not crminals. But i do know one thing for sure, Each mafia guy has armour, And it's just as good as PD's armours.
Are you fucking serious? You're the one that brought up the issue of realism and said it was unrealistic that Mafia have worse body armor. Like I said before, I don't care if you have full armor or not. I was disputing your statement about realism.

Stav_Cuneo

September 30th, 2012, 9:28 pm

Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Deck wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Are you fucking serious? You're the one that brought up the issue of realism and said it was unrealistic that Mafia have worse body armor. Like I said before, I don't care if you have full armor or not. I was disputing your statement about realism.
There must be SOME realism in this situation and there's not. But i wont spend anymore time on this stupid argument.

Lock it please,thanks

Spencer

September 30th, 2012, 9:35 pm

Stav_Cuneo wrote:There must be SOME realism in this situation and there's not. But i wont spend anymore time on this stupid argument.

Lock it please,thanks
I already explained what realism is. :)

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

September 30th, 2012, 9:37 pm

It is like that because the amount of people which aren't roleplaying fear is equal to zero. This way the PD/SASF has an advantage over illegal factions which often have much more members available for rp situations / shootouts / robberies. It's not that much of an advantage.
:D

Return to “Answered”