There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
joar1001
Outsider
Game name: Joar_Vea

How to retrieve my car?

October 10th, 2012, 9:34 am

Hi, i have bought a car, and i have used it, but what to do when i log off the server and then log on again, i have bought it. Any way i can retrieve / get my car back??

Ghost_old

Re: How to retrieve my car?

October 10th, 2012, 9:38 am

Wrong section, should've posted in community information Questions & Answers but to answer your question:

Use /myvehicles, once you see the stated ID of the vehicle use /car find ID (the ID numbers).

Then head over there and take your car, where ever it's found & parked.

Use /car park to make your car respawn in a spot that you choose - it'd always spawn there.

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

October 10th, 2012, 9:42 am

Ghost wrote:Wrong section, should've posted in community information Questions & Answers but to answer your question:

Use /myvehicles, once you see the stated ID of the vehicle use /car find ID (the ID numbers).

Then head over there and take your car, where ever it's found & parked.

Use /car park to make your car respawn in a spot that you choose - it'd always spawn there.
It's better to make your /car park at place you are rented.

Ehruhgahn
Enforcer
Game name: Niklaus_Monticelli, Dmitry_Petrovich

October 10th, 2012, 9:45 am

First of all i would like to point you to This Section of the Forums for any future Questions you may have.

Now as for this Question, When you logout your car is de-spawned, when you log in next time the car re-spawns where ever you did "/car park" If you didn't do this command it will be either at Mullholland Intersection, Or wt the car dealership you brought it from.

If you wish to locate the car you may do the following things to find it:

1. /myvehicles - This will bring up a list of your cars find the car you are looking for and look for it's ID

For Example My car ID is 1519
When you get the ID Type
/car find [Car ID]

This will prompt you and give you a red beacon to drive/run to to find your car.
When you find your car go to where you're renting park the car and /car park If you don't rent i suggest finding a nice place near Union Station to park your car.
I support roleplay on Italy Mafia.

Nando
Retired Admin
Game name: Fernando_Sorenzen, Gabriel_Wilson

October 10th, 2012, 2:27 pm

Moved to a "proper" section

Return to “Answered”