There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Rick
Donator
Game name: Rosario_Soprazzo, Matheo_Trapani, Matteo_Corozzo, Rose_Soprazzo

[ANSWERED] Factions

June 25th, 2013, 8:19 am

So, I have some questions.
It's about the server factions. It's all pretty obvious IC, famillies run around the city shoot in robberies, turftakeovers, etc. We still get accused of MG, which is ridiculously ridiculous. As we have seen in the godfather triology, everyone knows about the Mafia/Families, but they always represent respect...
Is it the same here or... beacuse factions like AS, Tattaglia, Cuneo, Stracci, Kemirov, Corleone are too damn obvious.
/discuss
Last edited by Rick on June 25th, 2013, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ray diesel wrote:I Mean if you can Unabn me i stay 4 Month To This Please Unban me i do DOnat and i think i lose my cars and my House For what you give me Bani only wanna play in this server please unban me.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

Re: Factions

June 25th, 2013, 8:49 am

It's not the same, as the tier 1/2 are crying babies that complain about every single thing they are getting busted for.

One thing is getting respected, and in things like Godfather, the Mafioso slightly slaps a cop, warns him about his family and goes away. In IM they just get out of a car, shout "fuck da police" and wait till the police comes to him. Then they shoot them.

Yeah, good way to get respect

Santia
Made man
Game name: John_Provenzano, Roy_Vargazzo, John_Wagner

June 25th, 2013, 8:54 am

what u mean?

P R O V E N Z A N O

[V-TWIN]
Outsider
Game name: Dexter Whittaker

June 25th, 2013, 9:04 am

Factions do not possess enough IC respect, because earning or getting respect from people has two main reason. You either get loved, supported and respected by the society for doing the right thing the wrong way- more of an outlaw justice- or you strike fear in people's hearts and gain their respect out of that fear. Mafias are something that everybody knows that they exists, yet there's never enough evidence found to convict them due to witnesses being too feared or too loyal towards the organization and a job well done with post-clean up and no evidence to be found.

Earning respect :

Mafiaso's loves their wealth too much, get rich or die trying so they obviously won't help poors in need like actually what they do to earn slum's trust and respect so they get protected against law by them. They don't actually have time to RP with people of their neighbourhood- none of the factions actually try to roleplay a turf and roleplay around protecting the people of that place, getting in formal and regular roleplay with people residing there etc. All they care about turfs that are coloured in map. People actually don't even know mafia exists hence disrespect them or don't fear them. Try RPing hanging out at a local bar or restaurant of a neighborhood frequently, listen to people's problems and help them out accordingly by setting things right. That's what mafias do, do favours and earn people's loyalty and friendship forever for their life and keep them in debt. i.e as Campisano we used to do that around Idlewood and Mullhond in start. We'd clean the streets off drug dealers, we'd interfere in any handsup robberies we see around that place and interfere and set the things right if necessary. We actually RP'ed with many regular players as residents of Idlewood and dropping by them occasionally checking on things.

Demanding respect - Striking fear :

'Killing' - that term is a pretty easy term on IM, no one is afraid of killing or getting killed totally. Mafia's stop leaving people alive to tell the tale of fear, on the other hand- when I actually tried leaving people alive with chilling death threats and then sparing him- instead of RPing fear he goes to FBI and starts snitching or he'll /c 911 at the same spot, that's pretty annoying that you'll call 911 when a bunch of mobsters let you walk after breaking your hand/leg when they could kill you and how vulnerable you were just moments ago and how easy to get killed you will be when they'll realize what you did knowing their capabilities.

You should grow a reputation of fear and nothing will get you that except you'll make examples out of some disrespectful prick instead of killing him directly. But it's not just fault from one side as I said before, it's mutual so nothing we can do except people actually decide to change.

tl;dr

Official factions aren't the only one to be blamed for not being recognized by normal people and than crying of MG.
Pirates

Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

June 25th, 2013, 9:09 am

Typical IM.

Oak
Caporegime

June 25th, 2013, 9:16 am

Errr.... tell me... do you actually know what is THE Italian Mafia?

No, I don't mean the 20's-80's gangster mafia. I mean the ORIGINAL Mafia?

[V-TWIN]
Outsider
Game name: Dexter Whittaker

June 25th, 2013, 9:21 am

Oak wrote:Errr.... tell me... do you actually know what is THE Italian Mafia?

Yes we wear same colour hats and we drive same colour bobcats wearing suits and we hit business, why
Pirates

Chucky
Made man
Game name: Von_Vicioso

June 25th, 2013, 9:45 am

[V-TWIN] wrote:
Oak wrote:Errr.... tell me... do you actually know what is THE Italian Mafia?

Yes we wear same colour hats and we drive same colour bobcats wearing suits and we hit business, why
Lol'd.
As an SASF member, regarding Illegal Faction members, i show a high amount of Respect IC. As most come to provoke(not all) I usually talk it out, gaining respect by being nice, helpful and very welcoming, yet obv. there has to be a limit where a soldier in the army can be nice too. I do believe im /kind-of/ respected, implying i don't get hated for shooting everyone at a robbery..

Morris Callahan
Associate
Game name: Stathis_Theoxaris, Morris_Callahan, Mike_Morelli

June 25th, 2013, 10:00 am

*Get rid of the armor (Don't RP the Rambo, if you don't you won't need armor and heavy weapons)
*Get rid of the heavy weapons
*Don't go around waving the deagle everywhere
*Don't use the faction vehicles for the low ranks (They should not be in the HQ in first place)
*When and if you get busted, just keep a low profile, you don't wanna make the police search about your faction
*Stop thinking about money and only money
*No need to have 4 infernus on the garage and being a low ranked mafia member
*Don't go around saying wanna rob/I want matariels gaev me nowz
*Stop crying for PD/SASF/FBI being overpowered, no shit they are in real life too and as long as there are people who go around waving their guns and doing stupid things, they will be overpowered

Aesthetic Guy
Consigliere
Game name: Rich_Piana, Tren_Bolone

June 25th, 2013, 10:39 am

Average mafia T2 in a nutshell

no men this is IM, we rob stores 24/7 and we still look sekrit np.
*makes rage thread about cops DMing you before the robbery was completed, even though u were camping*
fuck da police, pigs, drrrr drrrr, i fucked your mom last nite, she screamed like a monkey. *get tazed* why you shoot you moron? */laptop backup* *everyone getting sniped by their retarded T1*
*EMS and PD having roleplay situation* *[retarded mafia] has sold himself a molotov with 1 ammo* fuck da police *DM Fest*
*Mafia1 shootout vs cops* *random mafia2 member passes by* */laptop backup* Lets join the fight, it's cops and robbers after all
*dances around with AK47, randomly shooting* Waht wy you arrest me? what i do wrong sir? (( fu )) (( reported )) (( reply on forum )) (( STOP ))

Karahka
Outsider
Game name: Nathan

June 25th, 2013, 10:47 am

Vagineer wrote:Average mafia T2 in a nutshell

no men this is IM, we rob stores 24/7 and we still look sekrit np.
*makes rage thread about cops DMing you before the robbery was completed, even though u were camping*
fuck da police, pigs, drrrr drrrr, i fucked your mom last nite, she screamed like a monkey. *get tazed* why you shoot you moron? */laptop backup* *everyone getting sniped by their retarded T1*
*EMS and PD having roleplay situation* *[retarded mafia] has sold himself a molotov with 1 ammo* fuck da police *DM Fest*
*Mafia1 shootout vs cops* *random mafia2 member passes by* */laptop backup* Lets join the fight, it's cops and robbers after all
*dances around with AK47, randomly shooting* Waht wy you arrest me? what i do wrong sir? (( fu )) (( reported )) (( reply on forum )) (( STOP ))
This. butthurt incoming in 3...2...1...

Nathan Foster / Canadian car enthusiast

[+] Past Characters

Joe Dallas / Crazy hillbilly
Jimmy Blundetto / Oldschool mobster / Leone Consigliere
Nikolai Reznov / Kemirov Shestyorka / Died of alcoholism
Nico Ranzatti -> Nico Barzini / Barzini Consigliere / Shot by his cousin Armando Bailaohu due to their conflict

Rodozehm
Faction Leader
Game name: Rakeem_Perkins

June 25th, 2013, 12:53 pm

It's because most of mafia leaders are braindamaged mongols.
Last edited by Rodozehm on June 25th, 2013, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DonCorleone
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Graveli

June 25th, 2013, 12:56 pm

Oak wrote:It's not the same, as the tier 1/2 are crying babies that complain about every single thing they are getting busted for.

One thing is getting respected, and in things like Godfather, the Mafioso slightly slaps a cop, warns him about his family and goes away. In IM they just get out of a car, shout "fuck da police" and wait till the police comes to him. Then they shoot them.

Yeah, good way to get respect
Well not everyone,i personaly did it, couple of times slaped the cop,warned them,and when i was Rizzuto Capo,forced Cops to pay me ( whem my car got damaged or smth.)
Old times ,good times....
----------------------------------------------
Vito J. Graveli
ex Rizzuto Crime Family Capo
ex Corleone Crime Family Capo,Consigliere,Underboss,Acting Don - missing since 2015.....in last couple days,he have been spoted in town

Rick
Donator
Game name: Rosario_Soprazzo, Matheo_Trapani, Matteo_Corozzo, Rose_Soprazzo

June 25th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Indeed, agreed with everyone, there is a lack of respect in the community, no wonder this happens. If you arrest them/ FK them '' WOW MG REPORTED, MAKE A REPLY SOON".

Can't reply to you all, indeed, you all are right, quite much my question is answered as there isn't any solution for it.
ray diesel wrote:I Mean if you can Unabn me i stay 4 Month To This Please Unban me i do DOnat and i think i lose my cars and my House For what you give me Bani only wanna play in this server please unban me.

Oak
Caporegime

Re: [ANSWERED] Factions

June 25th, 2013, 5:15 pm

Sadly, it's awnsered

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

Re: [ANSWERED] Factions

June 25th, 2013, 5:15 pm

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”