There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Quency
Enforcer
Game name: Todd_McKurdie, Roman_Quency, Glenn_Harris

What is RPG?

October 7th, 2012, 11:10 pm

I see a lot of servers that called RPG and and I know that IM was a RPG server back at the days but I never didn't understad what is the difrent betwen RP and RPG and is RPG stand for Role Play Game or some thing else?
Thanks for the help.

Re: What is RPG?

October 7th, 2012, 11:11 pm

It's just RP with some unrealistic features like civ's driving fbi ranchers, civ's having chainsaw etc.

Ghost_old

October 10th, 2012, 9:47 am

It's a low level RP based server which allows you to powergame & metagame and isn't realistic at all comparing to the real life.

The structure is highly ridiculous and allows free gameplay, such as un-structured wars between organizations, non-RP and so on.

Stav_Cuneo

October 10th, 2012, 11:03 am

A rocket-propelled grenade (often abbreviated RPG) is a shoulder-fired, anti-tank weapon system that fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead. These warheads are affixed to a rocket motor and stabilized in flight with fins. Some types of RPG are reloadable, while others are single-use. RPGs, with the exception of self-contained versions, are loaded from the muzzle.RPGs are very effective against armored vehicles such as armored personnel carriers (APCs)

The Great Old
Enforcer
Game name: Antonio_Woods

October 10th, 2012, 2:09 pm

Oh Stav, you are funny...
I give my life, not for honor but for you!

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

October 12th, 2012, 1:26 pm

Stav_Cuneo wrote:A rocket-propelled grenade (often abbreviated RPG) is a shoulder-fired, anti-tank weapon system that fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead. These warheads are affixed to a rocket motor and stabilized in flight with fins. Some types of RPG are reloadable, while others are single-use. RPGs, with the exception of self-contained versions, are loaded from the muzzle.RPGs are very effective against armored vehicles such as armored personnel carriers (APCs)
((
Image ))

Aleya BANNED

October 12th, 2012, 1:28 pm

Oak wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:A rocket-propelled grenade (often abbreviated RPG) is a shoulder-fired, anti-tank weapon system that fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead. These warheads are affixed to a rocket motor and stabilized in flight with fins. Some types of RPG are reloadable, while others are single-use. RPGs, with the exception of self-contained versions, are loaded from the muzzle.RPGs are very effective against armored vehicles such as armored personnel carriers (APCs)
((
Image ))
Why brackets? :(

Stav_Cuneo

October 13th, 2012, 7:01 am

Oak wrote:
((
Image ))
He asked what RPG stands for.

ray
SASF Commander
Game name: Raymond_Vederano, Charles_Nixon

October 13th, 2012, 8:23 am

I thing the answer has been answered,please lock.

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

October 13th, 2012, 9:38 am

Stav_Cuneo wrote:
Oak wrote:
((
Image ))
He asked what RPG stands for.
Yeah, and if you bothered to read the thread you'd know that it was in the context of server gamemodes.
Get out of here.

Return to “Answered”